Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus (30262 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2019
A Nigerian comedian is about becoming a baby daddy against his will after getting a lady pregnant. This was made know by blogger Stella Dimokokorkus on her Instagram page.

In her post, she stated that the comedian told the lady to go about the pregnancy because he can’t accept it being a family man.

Read the post by Stella Dimokokorkus below.

Nigeria’s population slowly increasing oh. Ehen!!....Another comedian is about to become a baby daddy against his will. Well he did the do without protection when he knows that coast is not clear and when she came saying “hey you I no see my menses oh” he told her “abeg find am comot oh,you know say I get family nah”And she said “when you dey do you no know?” And now both baby mama and her mum are at war with the Dark skinned comedian....Who the Comedian is? Don’t KILL yourself looking for coded clues or you will find just that. . ....This gist and the last one are not related. #BRB

https://lailasnews.com/comedian-baby-daddy-stella-dimokokorkus/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by itspzpics(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol

Bbnaija Star Alex Expose Cleavage, Put half nud£ Photos on display just to celebrates birthday >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE
Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
I just like SDK, she never mentions names but if you are smart enough you will decode her gossip cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Prettyvicc: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2019
smiley

Cultists Hack Man To Death While Chilling With His Girlfriend ==> See Graphic Pictures Here

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by duduade: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Abi I go die

Akpororo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Authoreety: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na so
Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by BruncleZuma: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akpororo, Basketmouth, I GoDye, AY, Bovi

5 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by PhenomenalAustin: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin

a. BOVI
b. GORGON
c. others
d. SEYI LAW
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by MrMcJay(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
AY

2 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by MrMcJay(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Akpororo, Basketmouth, I GoDye, AY, Bovi

Seyi Law or AY

14 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by yeanncarr: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
LET ME TEACH YOU TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 4 WEEKS NO BULLSHIT 100% PRACTICAL

I am ZENOS. A Certified Digital Media Marketing professional with several years of practical experience, project portfolios and awards when it comes to Digital Media Marketing.

I have trained hundreds of individuals and corporate staff in the field of Digital Media Marketing as well as developed various Digital solutions for Organisations - large and small scale entrepreneur.

Let me and other Digital Media Marketing professionals train you to be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

NOTE THIS: We will also give you the following basic knowledge to help in you Digital training:

GRAPHICS DESIGN: You are not a complete Digital Media professional without the knowledge of Graphics Design. We will take you foundation

WORDPRESS TRAINING: SEO is the real deal in marketing and for you to practice and master SEO tactics; you need a website or blog to do that. We will show you how to install WordPress and practice SEO on a Website

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 27th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

5 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by SURElee(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Clint D drunk

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Koralords: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
duduade:
Abi I go die

Akpororo

Exactly my thought ,from the dancing emoji ,cos he can dance very well

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Maverickking1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't know why my mind is saying its AY

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
The only blogger in Naija at the moment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by bedspread: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
I hope it's not Basket or Ay?

Cos it won't be funny at all

4 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by iyatrustee(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dark skinned comedian?

Hope no be AY, Basketmouth, Apororo, abi Igodie, Bovi, Ali baba, Gordons, Seyi Law, Teju babyface, Klint d drunk?

In short all the comedians dey dark skinned jor cheesy

16 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by gozzlin: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Klint?

13 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Afonjas: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGERIAN LIFESTYLE IS ANNOYING

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by EllySteve: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by BruncleZuma: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrMcJay:

Seyi Law or AY
No too discount those Warri boys Sha...but since nah SD dey carry this story, e fit be Ali Baba.

1 Like

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by YenYo: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Seyi law.

1 Like

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Pabloosas(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmnnn
Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by Pidginwhisper: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you read the part where convo ensue btw babymama and baby daddy, You go understand say na AREA dey involved. Dem no dey carry last grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by CuddleBear(f): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
wtf is my business

1 Like

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by BruncleZuma: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
iyatrustee:
Dark skinned comedian?

Hope no be AY, Basketmouth, Apororo, abi Igodie, Bovi, Ali baba, Gordons, Seyi Law, Teju babyface,

In short all the comedians dey dark skinned jor cheesy

Iya, Teju don resign from comedy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus by MrMcJay(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:
No too discount those Who boys Sha...but since nah SD dey carry this story, e fit be Ali Baba.

Ha
Wahala dey

Wetin make you think say na Ali Baba?

You know say Seyi law throw one fake news last week. It may just be to prepare us.

As for AY, there's always been news of him having issues with his wife over his extra affairs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Daughter Hit The Gym As She Carries 15KG Weight(pics,video) / Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.