Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain (91159 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) / Ajata-okwuru-ibeku Bad Road In Abia Receives Urgent Attention From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by tolexy007(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2021
omowumi9:

The flyovers are not completely useless. Let's have a positive mind. We can only ask the government to do more.

yes is not, but the road that come from alagbole that leads to d flyover, is now gradually washing away, cause a big gully erosion, since the gov refuse to to lay asphalt on the road, since the link the road to the fly over. if gov did not intervene on time this yr, with the way this rain is fall everyday, the road will not b motorabale again.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2021
cosmos1440:

Ondo sef dey try oh
wow. Nice one. I've never really been there.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Holamilekan97(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Can't relate.. Have only been to Abeokuta. A beautiful City no long Cap.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Rareoil(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Ah Awolowo must be rolling in his grave right now ,This was not what he wanted for we Yorubas,His dream was a western region with free and qualitative education and healthcare ,High agricultural and food production ,low poverty rate ,good roads and affordable housing.God punish Igbos and northeners for destroying regional government.Awolowo was all for regional government to the extent some people called him a tribalist, and some Yorubas sabotage him,same way they are doing for tinubu.God punish Yoruba Saboteurs.

oga blame yourself for your shithole state, Igbos have nothing to do with this

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by majamajic(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Ogun state is the worst state in terms of roads
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Sheisenough01: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2021
daintyprincess:

If I get your previous post, your point is Akute is not core Ogun state so should be left to suffer.

I've not travelled the whole of Ogun state o but I can say Akute road dey learn where ota road dey, abi ota na border too.

It's not core Ogun but when it's time for election they come with convoy to that border town to campaign. It is well o. That one that calls himself governor said he doesn't know Ogun roads are bad but he campaigned abi throughout the campaign he was in the air.

Let's be truthful to ourselves ojare

As I said you missed my point. I never said they should be left to suffer, never. Heck, I don't even support any government.

Taxes are being sent from that area to Ifo which is Ogun. As I said its one of the reasons Baba decided to neglect his people.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Rareoil(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... so proud to post anything to bring down your own country. How many years for Britain as a country? How many years for Nigeria as a country? How can Nigeria ever develop with sooo many crosses to bear?

Excuses, your country is older than south Africa yet they have better roads than you.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by daintyprincess(f): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Sheisenough01:

As I said you missed my point. I never said they should be left to suffer, never. Heck, I don't even support any government.

Taxes are being sent from that area to Ifo which is Ogun. As I said its one of the reasons Baba decided to neglect his people.
Na only you know your point at this junction. Make I go dey nurse my waist pain from una road ��
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by seguno2: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:
Shithole versus shithole creator. When you do pass ya papa, na beta pikin u be. Lalasticlala abeg, help make shame catch our useless leaders. This photo has gone international already.

What of us the people who allow the useless leaders to be in charge of our affairs?
Should more shame not catch us
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Onliie(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Having been to all South-Western States, I truly admit that my State has the most poor roads in SW grin.

I really hope the condition of roads continue to get better in Ogun. The governors (the fmr & the current) are trying, give no ears to bad belle or political tantrums.
result of Amosun negligence.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by olaniyilukman(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
That road has always made headline, they keep using substandard materials after 1 or 2 yrs the road becomes an eye sore, make them kukuma discard asphalt and opt for that plastic road na or better yet make them use interlock
This is exactly what Amaechi said the other time when Nigeria contractors asked him why they didn't award railway contract to them, he said they are used to substandard materials

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by ofiko123(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2021
segeranking:
Where precisely in Akute please?

Somebody said Ogun state.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Bigpat: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2021
That is the results, when you vote witches and wizards to govern at the national & state level. Witches and wizards don't like good things. They all claim to go Cambridge for education in masters & PhDs, even some are professors but all turns out to be 'educated illiterates witches & wizards'. They see good things abroad but it is either they hate the thought of having same in Nigeria, because they are witches and wizards or they are truly & sincerely just educated illiterates, who do not honestly know how developed countries of the world lead their people, organize, plan & develop their economies, have better society that everyone like us envy. Our leaders could not even go for research on how to develop the country, but they are experts & are good in corruption and looting. Since colonialism is never an option, if it were possible, I would have suggested Nigeria should employ the services of some renowned leaders from various developed countries, for a specified period of years, to come to our aid, on contract and reposition the country, on the part of growth, while we watch & learn like a good apprentice, take over when they are gone. If not I don't think this country can get it right, because we incure huge debt for the country in the midst of plenty,
despite oil & other natural resources scattered everywhere. It has gone so bad that our orientation about growth is faulty, an average Nigerian thinks of self, an average Nigerian is dubious & criminally minded. Except we need revolution like that of Ghana, that made Ghana better now but in Nigeria nobody wants to die, all we like is heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Bluesea1and2: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:
Shithole versus shithole creator. When you do pass ya papa, na beta pikin u be. Lalasla abeg, help make shame catch our useless leaders. This photo has gone international already.
grin
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by 9jaRealist: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Bad Road In Akute Ogun State Nigeria Vs A Bad Road In Britain

Can you also show taxpayer in the UK vs any taxpayer in Nigeria… grin
Of course Britain stole your resources and killed/imprisoned your forefathers for over a century. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rareoil:

Excuses, your country is older than south Africa yet they have better roads than you.

Very well ... South Africa ... a rational comparison. Nigeria had better roads .... crosses been taking and continue to take Nigeria back to the stone age. Anyone who takes every opportunity to run down their country period is a cross and burden ... enemy of progress.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Damoga619(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is not a road, not even close
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by seunfape(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ogun state no get government at all
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Having been to all South-Western States, I truly admit that my State has the most poor roads in SW grin.

I really hope the condition of roads continue to get better in Ogun. The governors (the fmr & the current) are trying, give no ears to bad belle or political tantrums.

Ogun State roads are hell on Earth.
Re: Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 19, 2021
10mobile:
Shithole versus shithole creator. When you do pass ya papa, na beta pikin u be. Lalasticlala abeg, help make shame catch our useless leaders. This photo has gone international already.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.