Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? (37656 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Zeezy81:

Not funny
I no blame u. I blame that mentality way make u think say I write am to make people laugh.
Rubbish.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Appetizerbmaz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Neatness and cleanliness
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by VicUkegbu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
I don't know for other guys but I hardly have itchy beards can't even recall when last... I just make sure I Bath twice daily and apply cream on it.. and also shampoo once in a month ..
That's all
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by sijibomi33(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
how true is this please??.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lordally(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
I'd love to join the beards gang, but can't bear the itching.

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Is there anything I can use to stop my beards from itching?

I'll appreciate your comments.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.

I started getting Bald at 21. And during the days I started growing beards on my Jaw and my cheeks to complement my new Skin Cut hairstyle , it wasn't easy sha cos my jaw and cheek strated itching. But after a while it stopped and my jaw and Cheek got used to it. So I would advice you go ahead and grow them the itching you experience would stop soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Very soon bears would be among the criteria for getting married to a lady, I see churches and governors enforcing this law, I see non-hariy guys finding it difficult to get married, I see them protesting heavily, I see them impregnating ladies they like and getting married to them by fire by force.

This I have seen.
You didn't see well. Look again.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by akeeng: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Itchy beards? I don’t know nothing like that. We smooth on this side. No itching, no bumps
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Thekillingjoke: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lubrication, use beard oil or beard balm
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by gadgetplanetng: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shampoo and Condition
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by optimusprime2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.
Use Aboniki... thank me later
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by 66spirit(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
I will like that oil... Call me on 07034510344

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Niwdog(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Castor oil is preferable thou I don't use it regularly
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The mistake is that it made front page. You will need to check from page 4 and down to get sensible comments. There is need for a replacement for this thing called Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Pumpumking: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

if babe reject people sometimes, it can result to itchy beard....it happen to one boy I no.
Bros how many time babe reject u recently sir & are they lightskin? (no oofense) angry
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by dultmax(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you like mine.... I will give you the secret codedly

5 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by obayendo1010(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
First, all non beard gang should stay off with useless suggestions for now until your start keeping beard cool cool grin grin
Secondly don't use shaving stick and always apply same hair treatment for your hair to beard.
I'm case you want to thank me
Don't mention for my guys anything for una.

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by BucciJP(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Grown beards don't itch, I am fully bearded but I only notice it when I look myself up in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by bilulu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:

King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking
thanks.... does it solve itching and dab druff

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lesson44: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is there anything like Itchy Beards that need recommendations?
My only suspicion is that you just started keeping your beard. If so,that is normal and it will go always when your jaws get use to it. It just like when you use to leave your head bald and you decided to grow your hair out. It will itch until you head get use to having grow hairs.
Edit
I just say your picture. ThAt is a Lot of beards. You need to take time to deep wash it every day with a shampoo . Give at least 7 minutes attention it before you proceed to shower.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Goldbw122(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
I always get ride of it when am barbing my hair.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by AeroplaneApple: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
66spirit:
I will like that oil... Call me on it's not on WhatsApp
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by magaji700(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Todayswind:

He should shave the beard instead of adding more beard and looking bushy abeg
U can browse the benefit of having a full grown beard, sis.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by magaji700(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
HoneySwag:
I don't like guys that keep beards. A short stubble beard maybe okay, but those Osama bin Laden beard is a big turn off
Browse the benefit of having a full beard, aunty mi.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by AeroplaneApple: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Check my signature
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by 10kgod(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nairaland Girls no comment here grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Freebandz365: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Excel70: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I have got alot of beards and I can say ayam a member of beard gang, my beards don't scratch me one bit, how can my beard scratch me when I take care of it so well, I got oil that makes it soft and sleek and I give it a nice combing plus I got got Cologne to go with it, man, u don't need to tell me, but boy, I smell so nice 24/7 cool I have met girl that ain't even my girlfriend that I have just hock up with because they just want to touch my beards grin
What is the name of the beard oil you always apply?
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by nathanomochi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Well,as for me,it's whenever i shave i itch,was why i started keeping beards
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by KingMack(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Keep it clean.

Apply hair cream and use the right comb.

Comb according to the direction they grow.

Get an antifungal cream and apply on the lines anytime you shave.

#Shalom

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF MINE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Abubakaar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
This guy below can reveal the secret to us grin grin wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.