Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Problem-free World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Problem-free World (126 Views)

A Problem Free World / Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Problem-free World by jonatoye(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A Problem-free World

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man created by God will not but have issues of life to deal with at every point in time. A problem-free world does not apply to any living soul in this terrain but victory is assured over every issue of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." (John 16:33 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the fall of man in the garden of Eden; the generation of mankind has entered into an everlasting battle; victory over a particular battle of life usher a man into another. Jesus in one of the final instructions to His disciples made it very clear to them that they enjoy his companionship through the Holy Spirit but they will have tribulations!

Whether you are a believer or not, here on earth you will have tribulations. This you must have at the back of your mind as you proceed in destiny; for they will be many. There is no victory without battles. The victory we have over life's battle is what makes life interesting. Hence, as long as we live in Christ Jesus, we will be moving from victory to victory and from Glory to Glory until we lay our crowns at last.

Trust your life to God and cast your burdens upon Him as your fleeting years go by. Be glad in Lord irrespective of what betides because everything in life will come to pass.

+ Is your life free from various issues of life?

Lord! Do not leave me; help me through the journey of destiny and give me victory over issues of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
There is no problem-free world but there is a solution to every problem!!!

Have a Victorious Weekend!!!
Re: A Problem-free World by orisa37: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2021
A PROBLEM FREE WORLD WILL COME AS THE NEW JERUSALEM.
Re: A Problem-free World by orisa37: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
A PROBLEM FREE WORLD WILL COME AS THE NEW JERUSALEM. DON'T LOOSE FAITH.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Reflection / Youth Passionate For Christ / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.