Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp (397 Views)

This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / Making Use Of Tradelify To Skyrocket Your Sale (photos inside) / Learn Valuable Skills That Can Skyrocket Your Finance For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp by Dopaminergic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
what If I tell you...you're the reason why you're not making sales on WhatsApp and not because your friends hate you or dislike like you?

What if I tell you...you can Skyrocket your sales on WhatsApp if you can follow and model what is already working for others...?

But I guess you don't even know what others are even doing.

The truth is...

to tremendously increase your sales on WhatsApp is not that difficult...and if you're reading this now...lucky you!...why?

Because I will be revealing deep secrets to you that will tremendously increase your sales on WhatsApp...only if you read to the end.

My Friend(Name withheld) Founder of Emerald Green Staffing Agency For International Events finally revealed to me indept insight...

How she has been making massive sales on WhatsApp. I must tell you, her methods is mind-blowing!

Here is the steal...

It is easy to implement...so easy..so fast!...

Now, let's dive in...

1) Traffic:

You see...Your contacts may not be buying from you because they are broke. Every business needs clients with high-spending power...trust me.

Promoting something that cost #15k for example to contacts made of majorly students...you'll be wasting your time. Not all students are broke but most are.

You don't expect them to give you 15k from the 30k they get from home as monthly stipends.

Now, how do you get quality traffic that will buy from you? 3 ways!

Organic traffic...WhatsApp TV...WhatsApp ads(facebook)

This is where you leverage on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc to grow your WhatsApp audience.

I must tell you this...the best way to sell is by educating people.

For Organic Traffic:

Let's say you sell bag..educate them about the benefit of the bag..how it will make them look gorgeous if...

They combine it with a particular outfit...how stunning it fits this and that...how durable it is...etc...I hope you're getting my point.

People love to buy from experts...people that knows what they're doing...Just make it interesting and engaging.

Then after that...some of them will comment...some will ask for your contact as well...but don't rush things...don't sound too salesy.

I recommend you give them WhatsApp link to click on when they ask for your contact. It is better so your number doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

Generating whatsapp link is simple...let me know in the comment section if you want to know how to do that.

Facebook allows you to drop links after a content...so you can tell them to click the WhatsApp link below for more info...Twitter allows as well.

Instagram works best with picture then with little content...so snap good pictures...not pictures that looks like quack.

This one takes time tho...before you start seeing high amount of leads.

WhatsApp TV :

Here, you leverage on other people statuses to advertise your product. They have a large status views which you don't have...please use WhatsApp link and not phone numbers when asking people to contact you.

WhatsApp Ads:

This is actually the best. Because it's a targeted traffic only to those willing to buy...they have the spending power.

So when you post your WhatsApp link and they click on it...you know they're ready to buy from you.

Note: Ensure they save your contact before starting any discussion with them...

Onward...

2) Show Your Face:

What if the reason why people don't buy from you is because your status always look like waist bead? So annoying...Gosh!

Now, I don't mean post your pictures everytime on your status. Whenever you post your product on WhatsApp say 4 at once. Ensure that last picture you post is your face why?

People are attracted to pictures...they want to see how you look..they just want to know what you're up to. So, when they click...the first thing they see is your product.

Because for people to even buy from you they need to be AWARE you're selling something.

3) WhatsApp Broadcast:

Most people use this feature in a very wrong way. Whenever you're using Broadcast, always personalize your messages.

Instead of hello...why not hello dear? And please don't post a long message....its a turn off!

It should be short and simple. Ask about their welfare...it is even better you separate the list...for boys, girls, old people too if you've product for them.

Then talk about your business. Professionally!

4) Now, because you've used Broadcast effectively and created a good awareness...the next step is to interact with them.

Compliment them, compliment their status( best way to start a conversation). People love to be complimented. They will definitely reply you. From there start interacting...use voice notes( this is just magical). Don't let it be too long biko.

People are always curious to find out what's inside a voice note.

5) Closing/offer:

This is where plenty of you get it all wrong. First of all, why display your product with no price attached? Wrong move..and bad marketing strategy.

This is a topic of his own...

Let me try to shorten it...

Humans are naturally greedy and selfish...once you understand this...you'll experience massive growth in sales in your business. You must learn how to create irresistible offers...offers whose value is greater than the price.

Now you don't need to spend any penny. Let me give you a trick...

I sell a Jean for #8k alone and another lady sells a jean worth #7k for #12k but attaches a free T-SHIRT and a FACE CAP which is not even worth 4k when combined...

Now, Who do you think will make more sales? Yes...the second lady.

It is not rocket science...humans love free things...we love discounts...we love bonuses.

We love guarantees..we don't like taking risk.

This is a long article...yes! But it is worth it...

I hope you apply these strategies.

I also wrote an article on the 5 fundamentals of marketing...click my username to read it as well.

I hope this helps.
Re: Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp by Dopaminergic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Feel free to ask questions...you can check my signature to connect with me on WhatsApp...if you're cool with it
Re: Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp by Dopaminergic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
I like the action someone has taken already

You can connect with me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Advice On A Mercedes-benz C230 (2006 Model). / Simple Prayer App - Let Me Know What You Think About It / Relocation To Abuja, What Do I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.