Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public (24330 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kieskies(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2011
Days after Ohakim was vote out by the people of imo state. he slaps his wife in public, the media in imo are keeping it on a low. The news actually got to me from my friend who is a politician in the state, My people what do u think of this.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by vigasimple(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2011
Maybe he find out through the blabbing of his wife ' i told you so, that you are not going to win this election without me, by the way I never voted for you, i voted for that man Rochas' Husband cannot control anger, hit her in public as 'was planned by mrs. Ohakim' divorce to follow.

Whatever make aman to hit his wife especially in public must be serious especially if you are a public figure. He propably need anger management.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Odunnu: 11:43am On May 12, 2011
I heard it was a phone he threw at her in anger and it was at the pavilon in his house.
He must be a very angry man.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by 1025: 11:45am On May 12, 2011
if he likes, let him throw stone, as long as she is his wife, we no send that man. 99% of pdp ppl are like that so is not a crime.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bidell1(f): 11:48am On May 12, 2011
This na the kind news when CITY PEOPLE dey produce !!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by InkedNerd(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2011
1025:

if he likes, let him throw stone, as long as she is his wife, we no send that man. 99% of pdp ppl are like that so is not a crime.

Its not a crime to assault another human being? Is that what you're saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by moneytalk2: 11:58am On May 12, 2011
His aids slapped a priest on his command. now his wife. people should stay away from him to avoid more slap
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by babyme1(f): 11:59am On May 12, 2011
Really? He must be one sick fellow
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2011
i they laugh so tail i pupu for body, nonsense
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 12:02pm On May 12, 2011
I hear say. . .I hear say?? ?? ??
He he he.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ObamaUS: 12:07pm On May 12, 2011
so far say na im wife, dem chop together,dem chop slap together, heheheh i dey laugh ooo
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bisiaet: 12:07pm On May 12, 2011
[b]Posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]hhhhhmmmmmm

Is he that much an angry man/
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Ekpoma1: 12:18pm On May 12, 2011
Na e wife jor. Make e beat am wella after all no be crime 2 beat ur wife 4 9ja.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Toonice(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2011
Go and help the wife to return the slap, abi which one be ur own for family matter?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by JUO(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2011
mchw checking another post
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kevoh(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2011
The man is insane from beating a priest,flogging a journalist to slapping his wife in public, It's a good thing the fool was voted out:Thanks to the power of the people.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by SweetT1: 12:44pm On May 12, 2011
No be Ibo man? I'm not surprise at all. I remember when i was in high school, there was a family friend of ours, Mr. Ngozi. This man enjoyed slapping his daughter in Public. The girl got so used to the slapping at the slightest provocation that every time she calls her Dad's name in public or ask him a question she closes her eyes expecting to be slapped. I used to feel so bad for that girl. Upon several pleads and warning from my Dad, the man refused to quit the bad habit.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by leoebhos(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2011
he is a stupid man, a lawless and uncivilized fool. tell him i said it.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by DeepSoul(f): 12:52pm On May 12, 2011
Sweet T:

No be Ibo man? I'm not surprise at all. I remember when i was in high school, there was a family friend of ours, Mr. Ngozi. This man enjoyed slapping his daughter in Public. The girl got so used to the slapping at the slightest provocation that every time she calls her Dad's name in public or ask him a question she closes her eyes expecting to be slapped. I used to feel so bad for that girl. Upon several pleads and warning from my Dad, the man refused to quit the bad habit.

So, only Ibo men slap their wives. Very silly comment
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by SweetT1: 12:55pm On May 12, 2011
Deep Soul:

So, only Ibo men slap their wives. Very silly comment

Only Ibo men have seen slapped their wives. Very Very Silly response.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by MMM2(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2011
sorry
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 1:07pm On May 12, 2011
^^ yes! Igbos are savages and very cruel to their wives.
They always regard them as 'my property' owning to the huge amount they invest in marrying them.

If you are not lucky their business runs dry. The use you for money rituals.

What a crude Animals!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by 2ndThought(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2011

Why must every other thread on Nairaland feature jingoistic remarks like this?
Is it not time Nairaland re-writes its rules to ensure sanctions can be imposed when poetic license is used to tarnish an entire group?

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kevoh(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2011
shaking my head! here we go again tribalistic comments! arrrgh! I mean don't you people get tired of this!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 12, 2011
i dnt even blame the AAs that hates us, since we hate ourselves?
must a group be brought into this
am yoruba, being to my village for sum months
and ppl their beats their wifes with belts, so stop this igbo wateva.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Sibe007(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2011
@OP SOurce
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 12, 2011
When the Devil wanna destroy a man, he starts from his home,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2011
Have said this before and i would say it again, I hate Ohakim,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by phantom(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2011
Sweet T:

Rhino.5dm:

^^ yes! Igbos are savages and very cruel to their wives.
They always regard them as 'my property' owning to the huge amount they invest in marrying them.

If you are not lucky their business runs dry. The use you for money rituals.

What a crude Animals!
wow, clap for yourselves, so the high divorce rate in the south west shows how advanced you guys are abi grin grin grin grin, amazing!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Dorisdey1: 1:20pm On May 12, 2011
I always hate some of these Yoruba folks.The thread here is about a bad attitude by a high ranking public servant but some stupid yorubas are bringing tribal sentiments.If they must know,slapping of a wife is better than having a married Yoruba wife sleeping around.I have more than 5 Yoruba married women that I am doing business with,almost all of them want me to sleep with them despite the fact that they are married,and when I reminded them of their marital status,they will in turn tell me that extra marital affair is nothing in Yoruba land and that they have been sleeping with men and boys even as married wives.

Meanwhile,as for Ikedi slapping his lawyer wife,I think,it has finally dawn on him that she was one of the peole that mis-advised him,but even on that,he should not have gone that far.This shows to the world the type of slapping this guy has been slapping the people of Imo State for the past four years, I rest my case.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by rave2u: 1:21pm On May 12, 2011
Like father like son. . . .Knew a girl his son dated. . . .and boy was he always beating this girl black and blue.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by sley4life(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2011
he shud hit his wyf more.Both her cryminals. He's unhappy he lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Gives States Autonomy To Produce Power / Victoria Obaze Becomes Mayor In UK / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.