Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public (24350 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2011
@Mr Bluetooth!!

^^ GOSH, Why are some Nigerians still so Backward  !!!!
Its Shocking actually, to see that in this time and age, when people are thinking of ways to0 move forward, Africans are still reeling in the shackles of Tribalism and Ethnic Bigotry.!!!

U go to www.gofuckyourself.com  where u will find Ethnic bigots and Tribalists like yourself, U might as well join them in their next Ethnic cleansing and Lynching operations, Son of a M!Tch!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bkbabe97y(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

We Yoruba's are savages, we are always beating everyone around us, for school na so so beat, home nko more beating, papa go beat mama and the children, area fathers go do then own beating, even the great Fela(RIP) na so him beat someone to death, na only money save am from prison. I call am the culture of violence, beatings everywhere, from North to South, from Yoruba to Kanuri. In Nigeria we are bound to violence. How many of us can say we were never victims of violence or perpetrators of it while growing up in Nigeria?

Please, no be only Yoruba or[b] Igbo[/b] de beat wife, its all over the World.

If you live in a glass house don`t throw stones, a warning to my Yoruba brov that only want to say bad things about Igbo people. Always remember we have so many ills in our society as well. We have the good and the bad just like our[b] Igbo[/b] brothers.

99.9% of the time: If he spells it "IGBO" he's Ibo . . .  . .

$1000 says this mor*on is from that tribe of known human-flesh eaters!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!

And they said Yoruba ppl no dey walk the walk. I'm sure it was a Yoruba woman that beat the crap outta you, sha save face by calling her a "man"  grin grin grin grin

lmfao ileki idi, for real it was a man, i went to a boarding house, so it was all guys in a hostel and all girls in another hostel
lol for real, if i see the guy for facebook, chai, na every day i go they write for hin wall, how stupid hin take be
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

@Mr Bluetooth!!

^^ GOSH, Why are some Nigerians still so Backward  !!!!
Its Shocking actually, to see that in this time and age, when people are thinking of ways to0 move forward, Africans are still reeling in the shackles of Tribalism and Ethnic Bigotry.!!!

U go to www.gofuckyourself.com  where u will find Ethnic bigots and Tribalists like yourself, U might as well join them in their next Ethnic cleansing and Lynching operations, Son of a M!Tch!!

You haven't said anything anyways I think Nigeria will make more progress if your people stop bytching over unnecessary issues.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by chifavor: 8:03pm On May 12, 2011
shocked  I think ohakim needs a personal psychiatrist, what else could make a man of his status to slap a woman if not psychiatic illness. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2011
[QUOTE][B]You haven't said anything anyways I think Nigeria will make more progress if your people stop bytching over unnecessary issues.
[/B][/QUOTE]

''If my people stop Bitching over un-necessary issues''!!, SERIOUSLY!!!
Who are u to tell me who my people are,

BTW: This is the Internet, and the Irony of things is that U might just be one of those lonely Self hating geeks who loath everyday over their lives, and spend the Useful part of the day on Nairaland!!!

U have no friends right. ??

Oh!!!, U dont have to reply me, Yeah, I was right!!!  angry angry angry
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ak47mann(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

99.9% of the time: If he spells it "IGBO" he's Ibo . . .  . .

$1000 says this mor*on is from that tribe of known human-flesh eaters!

olodo human flesh eaters cheesy cheesy like  your obas still eat human flesh till today mumu  grin grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Sonofpeace(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2011
i just dont believe this story, it sounds fake,
But are we Nigerians cursed?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2011
^^
[QUOTE]But are we Nigerians cursed?
[/QUOTE]

I sincerely dont blame anyone who thinks the above, because, honestly , after one sees the Bullcrap people like Bluetooth and his cohort spill here on Nairaland, one begins to think if there is any hope atall, for our Country and its Future generations.

Imagine someone who has over 8000 posts on nothing but  Ethnic Chauvinism and senselessness, Now wants  comes to your mind,
C'est dommage!! sadsad
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

''If my people stop Bitching over un-necessary issues''!!, SERIOUSLY!!!
Who are u to tell me who my people are,

BTW: This is the Internet, and the Irony of things is that U might just be one of those lonely Self hating geeks who loath everyday over their lives, and spend the Useful part of the day on Nairaland!!!

U have no friends right. ??

Oh!!!, U dont have to reply me, Yeah, I was right!!!  angry angry angry

Yes, i'm lonely so i need to bash ibos to make myself happy.Are you happy now omo ibo ?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2011
[QUOTE]Yes, i'm lonely so i need to bash ibos to make myself happy.Are you happy now omo ibo ?
[/QUOTE]

Whatever suckles on your T!tties/ Mammaries, Or makes u sleep well at Night!!!
SHIOR!!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by congoshine(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2011
Doris-dey:

Congoshine,you are very  very silly for saying that.your Yoruba sense prevented you from understanding that "some Yoruba"is not generalizing.And also,I have my facts.Again,recently,one of your so called Oba violated a youth corper posted in his dormain while before that,another of your silly Oba beat one of his wives black and blue at in public.
And withing you,you know very well that 70% of married women in your family(The Yorubas among them)sleep around.
If the above info is not enough,I will post the names of prominent Yoruba men whose wife sleep around, They swear for una?
Why should I waste time with a low-life life you ? Onyeoshi ! Gerraway and go & sell your spare parts (& vibrators  grin).

Please see this MTF's previous posts below & make up your minds on his I.Q.

A male love-peddler like you ,trying to exchange words with his seniors on NL.

Doris-dey:

HeLLow women in the house.I want to introduce to us what we all needed but don't know how to go about it.Do you need intimacy gadgets of any kind ranging from digital vibrator to artificial silicon manliness(all sizes).

FOR SUGAR MUMMIES,WIDOWS AND SEX STARVED WOMEN: We have able bodied men(Very neat and handsome), that are medically certified men who are ready to satisfy you sexually anywhere in Nigeria and they are very affordable.We have different categories of men(21-30,31-40,40-60)
All customers are treated with full confidentiality.We also have discreat hotels and apartments for your comfort.Prices are negotiable.
To order or make inquiries for any of our products or services,send us an email @ cityg123@yahoo.com.
Welcome to our free world

Doris-dey:

HeLLow women in the house.I want to introduce to us what we all needed but don't know how to go about it.Do you need intimacy gadgets of any kind ranging from digital vibrator to artificial silicon manliness(all sizes).

FOR SUGAR MUMMIES,WIDOWS AND SEX STARVED WOMEN: We have able bodied men(Very neat and handsome), that are medically certified men who are ready to satisfy you sexually anywhere in Nigeria and they are very affordable.We have different categories of men(21-30,31-40,40-60)
All customers are treated with full confidentiality.We also have discreat hotels and apartments for your comfort.Prices are negotiable.
To order or make inquiries for any of our products or services,send us an email @ cityg123@yahoo.com.
Welcome to our free world
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Angel9011(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2011
Distinguished members of this forum, i would prefer in issues like this, we separate the tribe from the personality, Ohakim being Ibo doesn't mean that ibos are wife batters or dont have respect for their women. This is so far from it, the importance an ibo guy places on his family can not be over emphasized, i have spoken with various ladies from other tribes , their response is " i wish/pray to marry an Ibo guy",
Ohakim is just a misnomer, he is 1 out of a million Ibo nice guys, i would advice the ladies, if you wanna hook up, go for an Ibo guy, no sentiments attached, Can hear someone saying "which tribe is Angel from"

You will be so surprised, am not I,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2011
Angel9011:

Can hear someone saying "which tribe is Angel from"

You will be so surprised, am not I,

No you are wrong, My question is can i see your picture
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2011
^^ lol
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2011
Na frustration cause am. after failing 2nd term its not easy to keep cool sad sad
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by medjai(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2011
Big deal? It's his wife, damn it! He paid her bride price. Besides, we don't know what led to his slapping her, maybe she really deserved it.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2011
congoshine:

Why should I waste time with a low-life life you ? Onyeoshi ! Gerraway and go & sell your spare parts (& vibrators  grin).

Please see this MTF's previous posts below & make up your minds on his I.Q.

A male love-peddler like you ,trying to exchange words with his seniors on NL.

Don't mind that idiot Jare.I've told the loser that his username is that of a popular brothel in Benin.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 12, 2011
Inferiority complex seem to be on the rise among Nlanders.

What a waste.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by chyke27(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2011
I went from feeling aghast to amazement and now amusement at this thread,and a portion of the scripture came to my mind,it says that in a great house,there are vessels unto honour and vessels unto dishonour;vessels of gold,silver,iron,wood and clay,some for noble uses while some for ignoble,that if a man cleanses himself from the latter,ie ignoble,he is made a vessel,fit for the Master's use. It is really pathetic that a thread on a public figure's misdemeanor could degenerate to a vehicle for ethnic aspersion. It is not debatable that there could be no Nigeria without the Igbos,neither will there be one without the yorubas. That these great nationalities could sire small minded bigots is not surprising,what is curious is what fans the embers of hatred between these peripheral members of these ethnic groups that are undoubtably Nigeria's finest. Could you imagine Nigeria's greats like Nnamdi Azikiwe,an Igbo,and Wole Soyinka,a Yoruba,exhibiting the rascality of small mindedness I've just seen on this thread. A case of two great houses having a few ignoble vessels. My case is rested.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Donmichaelz(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2011
Make she no wory,ROCHAS dey luk 4 2nd wife,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by nuslock(f): 12:51am On May 13, 2011
Thuggery + frusration = OHAKIM
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by okunoba(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2011
@bk.babe97y,  Am in NYC next month, will be more than happy to meet up with you and show you my paasport, which clearly shows my Ilare family name as authentic Yoruba name, from Ile Ife the source, on the condition that you give $1000 to any charity of my choice.  I also have a friend on the forum who can confirm my Yorubanese.

Most of us Yorubas are not bigots like Bluetooth, don`t be deceived, his actually one of the few bad eggs in our mist. I spell it Igbo because the Igbos on this forum have made a point of letting us know that is how they want the name spelt.  Similar to black Americans wanting to be called African Americans. It does not hurt to be polite and civil. Its all about respect, I take pride in respecting others because that is how I want to be treated.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by lagcity(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2011
this Yoruba/Igbo thing needs to stop. it is getting old for real. make love, not war.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bkbabe97y(m): 1:54am On May 13, 2011
okunoba:

@bk.babe97y,  Am in NYC next month, will be more than happy to meet up with you and show you my paasport, which clearly shows my Ilare family name as authentic Yoruba name, from Ile Ife the source, on the condition that you give $1000 to any charity of my choice.  I also have a friend on the forum who can confirm my Yorubanese.

Most of us Yorubas are not bigots like Bluetooth, don`t be deceived, his actually one of the few bad eggs in our mist. I spell it Igbo because the Igbos on this forum have made a point of letting us know that is how they want the name spelt.  Similar to black Americans wanting to be called African Americans. It does not hurt to be polite and civil. Its all about respect, I take pride in respecting others because that is how I want to be treated.

Ummm, thanx for the offer, but, er, NO!!! I do not work with immigration, so I do not wish to see ur passport. However, if you still got that tingly feeling and unexplainable itch to brandish you personal info in the face(s) of strangers, feel free to get in touch with the relevant Governmental Authorities (or whatever civilian shows and interest); as for me its a resounding and loud:NO!!!

As for your clearly hypocritical advice on humility, civility and politeness, I'd advice you keep it to urself or shoe it where the sun dont shine; I'm not interested.

Your best bet is to advice your brothers on the qualities youre trying to impart on me and I'll leave well alone, anything else is war, Mahatma, war!

Ciao!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Blazay(m): 4:02am On May 13, 2011
Haba! Nor be Igbo man?

Na dem work be dat.

Very buuuuuuuuuuush creatures! cheesy

Communication zero!

Na so my own for just take me clean grrrrrrrand. . . till I siddon on im head. . . shyyyyte. . . pissss, plus mess on am well well cheesy

Shiooooooooor!!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Odunnu: 4:36am On May 13, 2011
Craze gurl
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:42am On May 13, 2011
Donlittle:

lmfao ileki idi, for real it was a man, i went to a boarding house, so it was all guys in a hostel and all girls in another hostel
lol for real, if i see the guy for facebook, chai, na every day i go they write for hin wall, how silly hin take be

LMAO!! Na wetin you go write?

Why not buff up and ask for him address, beat am well well too. grin grin grin If you write on him wall, then you come face2face, na another beat down be that for you sha grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Chyz2: 4:52am On May 13, 2011
She probably was talking too much, or worst of all, talking back.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:54am On May 13, 2011
@bluetooth- let me ask you one question. Why is it that suddenly after the recent presidential elections, some miscreants in the north commenced murdering innocents without provocation, and you didnt do likewise? Simple. Level of education, reasoning and exposure. I view you at least as an educated person with a reasonable level of reasoning and exposure, so why on earth would you thrive on tribalism n bigotry when it is clear to see that these traits have brought us nothing but shame and disunity? Tell me what nigeria has gained after 50yrs of independence due to these traits?
My fear is that this hateful trait seems to be seeping into the minds of the new generation n with such, i dont see how this nation is going to experience any positive change, should this mode of thinking continue. If you aint tired of this shyt that nigeria is experiencing resulting from disunity and tribalism, im tired of it and i need a change because nigeria is a place i call home. Pls be reasonable and change your orientation. In the US, calling a black "nigger" can earn you a criminal conviction. Thats how bigotry is treated by the very countries we admire. This is my 2cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.