Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Lady Blocked Her Admirer On FB Bcus He Refused To Send Her Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Blocked Her Admirer On FB Bcus He Refused To Send Her Cash (358 Views)

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Blocked Her Admirer On FB Bcus He Refused To Send Her Cash by 9jasuretalks: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ladies can be devilish! No wonder when them mistakenly enter guy trap them go wan Nack them kill.

Just at this early hours, a guy screenshot a discussion he had with a lady on Facebook.
The lady by name Jessica Amarach John who claimed to be a student of Uniport was seen begging one mr Austin money on Facebook, just at the first time of them chatting.
She was claiming she was starving of hunger and asked the guy to send her money.
When the guy told her he doesn't have money with him the next thing was for the girl to start insulting the guy.
And she ended up blocking the guy on Facebook.
It could be that the guy wanted to see the type of woman she is.
I just have to table out this matter.. My fellow Nigerians what is your saying towards this young lady actions on mr Austin?

See their conversation below.
See the full screenshot of thier chat here.
https://legitwriters.com.ng/2021/07/17/lady-blocked-a-guy-and-laid-abused-at-him/

Re: A Lady Blocked Her Admirer On FB Bcus He Refused To Send Her Cash by SportsHD: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
If I click that link make i pai

(1) (Reply)

HOT � �: Actress Moyo Lawal Teaches Her Fans Hot Dance Moves / Esther Winner Of The Voice Nigeria Season 3 ( Video) / How 10 Prominent Nigerians Died In July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.