Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (29145 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by nlparrot: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzz2MAUYQB4?si=GW-Sb1TsJgtKBwp5

Portable Goes On Boxing Training In London As He Set To Fight Charles Okocha Following Their 20Million Ripping Saga.

In his words, he said;
Charles Okocha, you see I'm in the UK, training myself because of you, I'll fight you and beat you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by nlparrot: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2023
The guy no dey rest πŸ˜‚

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by KingMack(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
fight wey be say portable go use juju las las🀣🀣🀣🀣

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Winner444: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Padipadi(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Charles Okocha, don't near Portable. He relied on juju and the juju go catch you cos you liked girls.
More so, you already v pointed tooth.
If one of Portable's punches land on ya teeth, ya mouth ll be like tiger set of teeth. Don't let Portable deny you the chance of sharing/cutting meat with ya teeth like this man below.
It's one of lifetime achievement of a man o.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by nlparrot: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Habeeb Olalomi Oyegbile, also known as Portable or Dr. Zeh, a Nigerian artist, record label owner, rapper, and songwriter, has issued a new threat to Nollywood actor Charles Okocha, as he was spotted showing his talents in a boxing stadium.

In a recent video from a boxing arena, Portable asserts his capability as he challenge Charles Okocha to a boxing fight, he also stated to defeat anyone, intermittently mentioning Charles Okocha’s name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzz2MAUYQB4?si=GW-Sb1TsJgtKBwp5

Portable Goes On Boxing Training In London As He Set To Fight Charles Okocha Following Their 20Million Ripping Saga.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Charles sef hit Gym yesterday oo!
Awon werey e fit be next Cruise skit! I go believe when I see dip CUT & not Take2 Action, CUT!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by nlparrot: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Charles sef hit Gym yesterday oo!
Awon werey e fit be next Cruise skit! I go believe when I see dip CUT & not Take2 Action, CUT!

Yes he went to boxing arena too, who knows if they're even playing the public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by mascot87(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Normal cruise for Portable for Charles fit dey behave like clown now

3 Likes

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Start ignoring this boy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by AbuTwins: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Dey play!
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Civilianarmy: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Team Charles here 😹

8 Likes

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Nahunger(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Nuisance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Agbadocassava: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
na Una Dey promote nonsense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Atarakpa: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2023
Werey le neyi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by money121(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2023
Cruize

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Ikorodu madman and Oyibo wanna be madman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
fight wey be say portable go use juju las las🀣🀣🀣🀣

As in eh grin

E go just wear one of those their rings and that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Mindlog: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Portable is all noise and he knows it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Okiton: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
grin

Two of them na craze people

Na cruise them dae catch
No one should take them serious

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Ikpunnegi01: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚ you wan start to dey fight your father! Go fight wizkid or Davido wey suppose be your mate.. Nonsense attention seeking wannabe on social media..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Start ignoring this boy.

If them ignore u, u go progress?
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by blowjohn(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Agbadocassava:
na Una Dey promote nonsense

Oya u come out promote urself na if e easy
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by flokii: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Omo Igbo wey come dey reap Yoruba talents in Yorubaland.. osi ati iranu gba lo n sele ni ilu yi.
Like Charles Okocha like Poco Lee.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Coldie(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
This fight needs to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
This guy can't box for shit πŸ˜…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Portable=noise pollution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by speaktome(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
E be like say Portable Jazz don fail him...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.