Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...... (679 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
sEHvAH:
If you are still living in sin repent now and walk into the realm of glory in lord jesus christ.. Love God and worship him while you are graced to do so.
The lord is saying to you,'come to me and i will give you live eternal.
Re: ...... by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
sEHvAH:
interpretation: an economic socio political propanganda(deciet) will spread abroad.
the majority are poeple already comformed to the world already .
the minority are the righteous who are spiritually asleep and cannot decern what is happening and are about to be deceived. AWAKE OH SLEEPING SOLDIERS.
Here's a question for you. Can you ask the Spirit who gave you this go ahead what his name is and what he thinks of Jesus Christ ? undecided

1 Like

Re: ...... by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
sEHvAH:
The lord is saying to you,'come to me and i will give you live eternal.
Eternity is not a big deal as all those who pour into the Kingdom of God regularly through the broad gate also have eternal life which they are bound to spend for eternity in Hell - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided
Re: ...... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Eternity is not a big deal as all those who pour into the Kingdom of God regularly through the broad gate also have eternal life which they are bound to spend for eternity in Hell - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided
Re: ...... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question for you. Can you ask the Spirit who gave you this go ahead what his name is and what he thinks of Jesus Christ ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

(Download) THE LAWS OF SEASONS by Apostle Joshua Selman (September 5, 2021) / BREAKING: Popular Gospel Artist, Chinedu Nwadike, Is Dead! / What The World Need In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.