Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders (171 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Traders At Banex Plaza, Urges Voters To Choose Honest Leaders / Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders by Kennaija(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2021
NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF TRUE, SINCERE AND
HONEST LEADERS.

Leadership and the issue of coruption is not a one man business. It is an issue that requires concerted effort from all Nigerians. Nelson Mandela fought coruption in South
Africa (Apartheid) he was not alone: Jerry Rawlings fought coruption in Ghana he was not alone; Dora Akunyili fought fake drugs in Nigeria she was not alone. Therefore, all Nigerians need to join hands to fight this monster.
Nigeria need a Nelson Mandela, Nigeria need a Jerry Rawlings, Nigeria needs another Dora to fight corruption.
Click on the link below to continue ���

https://kennaija.com/nigeria-in-search-of-true-sincere-and-honest-leaders/

Re: Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders by orikoku: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Where can they get it. All Nigerian are corrupt. The problem is from the grassroots.
Re: Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders by stupidmod3: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2021
if i run for president na d searchers go still make i wet ground when i begin wet ground or dem no go vote for me

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders by nabiz(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Our problem is the system and the citizens

A system is a set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized scheme or method.

If Nigeria have a good system even a mad man can rule a country.

The citizens are the problems because they allow all these criminal elite to use the current system
Re: Nigeria In Search Of True, Sincere And Honest Leaders by udele1: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Look no further. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo Idrees Give Latest Update On Sunday Igboho Benin Republic Courtcase / Goddy Uwazurike Ohaneze Ndigbo's Lawyer Discuss Nnamdi Kanu's Trial. / Truth About Nigeria National Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.