Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Refuse Take Over Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse Take Over Aba (7236 Views)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refuse Take Over Aba by prettyG: 11:44am On May 12, 2011
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by babyme1(f): 11:55am On May 12, 2011
True. I was offered a job in Aba and i turned it down when i saw the town. Sanitation is zero.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by titsqueez(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2011
^^^
i no too blame u especially if u are coming from Calabar lol
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by enyojo(f): 12:04pm On May 12, 2011
The Gov look so clueless
On a second look. it beats me that Abians voted for him simply because he broke from Kalu and his godess Mother.

why not sack them altogether? The Electorates always gets the Leaders they desire and get the attendant treatment they deserve.

good luck to you.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Odunnu: 12:12pm On May 12, 2011
Even their drainage system is zero!
Everybody wears rainboots 3days after a rainfall.
Very dirty city
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by otokx(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2011
ABA has always been a dirty flooded city.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2011
for how many years now?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Toonice(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2011
Nothing bad if u go their and pack some. abi y worried
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2011
This is just the begining of another phase of nailing the coffin of Aba after the powers that be made used of military stationed there to fight kidnapping to rig out the credible candidates that would have given Aba hope. Knowing fully well that nobody would have voted him in the last election, T.A Orji succeeded in striking a deal with Chief of Army Staff, Major Gen Ihejirika, who happens to come from Isikwuato in Abia State, to use the military in rigging the election. His military boys were everywhere snatching ballot boxes and eventually INEC was given an already written figures as Abia election results in favour of T.A Orji. Gen Ihejirika, I guess the deal u struck with T.A is that you are retiring from the army in two years and therefore T.A should handover to you come 2015, huh? Ok, lets see how that is going to be possible. Lets see how that will work for you!  angry angry angry
Right now Aba is dire need of spirtual delieverance, not just the heaps of garbages, there's more to this than the eye can see. First, lets pray Aba be delievered from the hands of Okija Shrine. The earth of Aba is somewhere in the coven of kingdom of darkness. When that is done we can proceed to the next level of cleansing all those who were responsible for mortgaging the soul of Aba and Abia as a whole to the kingdom of darkness of this world!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by enyojo(f): 12:25pm On May 12, 2011
babaearly:

for how many years now?

otokx:

ABA has always been a dirty flooded city.

And so must remain so??  angry angry angry
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by DeepSoul(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2011
Aba has always been a very dirty city. No be today. it probably is the dirtiest city in Nigeria.

In Aba, half of the expressway is unused because it is covered with dirt. They have the worst roads ever. I wonder how people manage to live in that place. All the past and present Governors should be shot publicly. In their groins.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Bawss1(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2011
Probably the dirtiest city in the world. Only the United Nations can save Aba now.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by AlabaSlim: 12:49pm On May 12, 2011
na wa oooooo
dis 1 na pas newsss na
ORJI don PEEL egusi finis in xchange wit hin memori
as hin sacrifice 4 power d DEVILS 4 DAT STATE KOLET HIN BRAIN.
ABIA NA D ONLI STATE WEY I DEY REGRET 4 D HOE OF EAST
I LIV 4 DERE B4 SO I NO WETIN I DE TALK
@macfarland dat 1 wey u talk na small cos d evil pple kari d state dedicate 2 SATAN himsef
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by AlabaSlim: 12:49pm On May 12, 2011
na wa oooooo
dis 1 na pas newsss na
@macfarland dat 1 wey u talk na small cos d evil pple kari d state dedicate 2 SATAN himsef
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by AlabaSlim: 12:50pm On May 12, 2011
na wa oooooo
dis 1 na pas newsss na
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by MMM2(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2011
were is aba?
anyway i pity aba people.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by oludy: 1:13pm On May 12, 2011
no be the residents dey throw refuse for streets?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by ektbear: 1:17pm On May 12, 2011
One thing I've never understood about naija is why people litter so much. Just throwing away stuff in the road/street when done with it undecided

There should be fines for littering. People should dispose of waste in the right place, not on the street or in the drainage ditch.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by skydeexie(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2011
Where are the pictures to tell this story. Pictures speak louder than voice.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by JUO(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2011
refuse! lol
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2011
I always have the last laugh.Welcome Abians to another 4 years of backwardness.Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bababuff(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2011
"Weep not for me Abia people" by Aba cry
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by ReachRich(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2011
Aba is dirty because of govt neglect & overpopulatn.ASEPA ie Abia state environmental protectn agency,that has d responsibility of cleaning up d city & Abia as a whole is now used as a channel to loot govt funds.ASEPA receives a monthly allocatn of N24m out of which N16m goes into Chinedu Orji's( T A Orji's son)pocket.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by ypad: 2:23pm On May 12, 2011
This is what we are saying, we need  leaders who are fore-sighted,  who is sound in mind, who can deliver. Before Lagos state used to be a mess but now it's different, Fashola is doing a great job as regards to sanitation. How i wish Orji we exploit the opportunities in Aba. Turn Aba to be China in Africa.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Rimbaldi: 2:47pm On May 12, 2011
na today?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by sayso: 3:03pm On May 12, 2011
I was born and raised in that city,Sam Onunaka Mbakwe was the only Governor that tried  putting lifeinto Aba city,after my SSCE,I turned away never to stay back and  raise my children in what I new was becoming an uninhabitable town,but the rest of the governors that took turn could not do anything to elevate the standard created by SOM governance,together with Imo State.A class mate of mine was shot dead on the same day he resumed duty as UBA  BM in Aba.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by mbulela: 3:12pm On May 12, 2011
i have to painfully admit that Abia problem is more spiritual than physical.
This is what happens when your leaders spend their time peeling and eating egusi.
Abia will remain same for the next four years unless the people do something that has never been done before.

Aba will only get dirtier.
try combining the dirt and the insecurity in the town!!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2011
Ibos are just dirty and destructive by nature!

Give them NYC and they'll turn it into Aba in less than 24hrs!

Filthy, lying, deceitful, nasty pigs! As Evil as evil gets. Beasts!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 12, 2011
Aba people should have voted Acn when they had the chance cuz now,it's going to be the same story for another four years.Though I never knew ibos are very dirty like their Aboki counterpart.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2011
ekt_bear:

One thing I've never understood about naija is why people litter so much. Just throwing away stuff in the road/street when done with it undecided

There should be fines for littering. People should dispose of waste in the right place, not on the street or in the drainage ditch.
u just read my mind. And if the bingos that perpetrates this acts appear to be invisible, the person to that filth will be subjected to the fine, with this modus all the residents will be cautious of their behaviour
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by mbulela: 3:21pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibos are just dirty and destructive by nature!

Give them NYC and they'll turn it into Aba in less than 24hrs!

Filthy, lying, deceitful, nasty pigs! As Evil as evil gets. Beasts!

oh! not again.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2011
kasiem:

u just read my mind. And if the bingos that perpetrates this acts appear to be invisible, the person to that filth will be subjected to the fine, with this modus all the residents will be cautious of their behaviour

Some ibos are bingos while others are zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks / Debt Profile Of Nigerian States. party-by-party Basis. / Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.