Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security (1842 Views)

Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Buckeyemedia1: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
DSS, an intelligence outfit devoid of all intelligence.
it Surprised you that they were able to apprehended that Mumu Parrot? What a shame I wonder who is laughing now?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by durangokid: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tingotoe:
Lol! Why not add Buhari and his family to the mix?
, As if you know they may likely do that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by EvangLouisAba: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
By this statement, Nigerian govt, thru this DSS officer, is saying that the security in Kuje is so weak that the ESN will easily overpower them and take away Nnamdi Kanu. Then, Nigeria should respect Biafra for her superiority in human and material facilities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Tingotoe: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
durangokid:
, As if you know they may likely do that
Only in their dreams. I don't see how a bunch of ragtag Aba boys organizing a hit on the president or his family. They lack the sophistication to even hit a LG chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Elmaaq: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
If by October and you're still alive, I want you to come and quote this post.

I bear him no Ill, I'll be glad he sees what he's fighting for but his enemies want him gone before October at least so I've heard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Elmaaq: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
richmond500:
NK is an oppressor, he is never a voice for the oppressed, u need to check some of his hate speech and see who u call a martyr.

In the beginning when NK started, he had a lot of supporters until he start talking about how Buhari died, how he won't mind sacrificing 1million igbos just to achieve Biafra, how any igbo who attends a Yoruba church deserves dead and so many mad speech. currently, its only lunatics that supports him

These are his old speeches asides the death of bihari and I've followed this death discuss for awhile and have seen nothing to disprove the fact
There's a British citizen who till date refused to take down his post on his death till date, similar happened with Yar aduar*

Of recent Kanui speaks of the unity of purpose and brotherhood between Biafrans and Oduduwa.. the hate is gone There's unity in purpose and Exit is Certain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Elmaaq: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
durangokid:
. I don't know, just that those ipob stated these on their site

They have a site? I'm interested on reading their articles what's the sites name?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by durangokid: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes
Tingotoe:
Only in their dreams. I don't see how a bunch of ragtag Aba boys organizing a hit on the president or his family. They lack the sophistication to even hit a LG chairman grin
. Abi? Anyway you can ask Ekweremadu how far with the iri ji in Germany or Amaechi in Switzerland or Buhari in China
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by richmond500: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Elmaaq:

These are his old speeches asides the death of bihari and I've followed this death discuss for awhile and have seen nothing to disprove the fact
There's a British citizen who till date refused to take down his post on his death till date, similar happened with Yar aduar*

Of recent Kanui speaks of the unity of purpose and brotherhood between Biafrans and Oduduwa.. the hate is gone There's unity in purpose and Exit is Certain
so u can just throw away all those speeches cos it was in the past?
Mehn, I no just understand some of ona

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by Elmaaq: 5:26am On Jul 19, 2021
richmond500:
so u can just throw away all those speeches cos it was in the past?
Mehn, I no just understand some of ona

I'm trying to say he probably evolved from that thinking, I did mention he said he's forged alliance with the west, that they are together in the struggle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Elmaaq:

I bear him no Ill, I'll be glad he sees what he's fighting for but his enemies want him gone before October at least so I've heard
You're a free man then, at least you're exonerated but He will live out all his enemies and Biafra surly must come.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri / Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Saudi-bound Businesswoman Excretes 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.