Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People (2303 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Avoid people related with these Kinds of name Deji Adeyanju. They are very bitter people.

MEANWHILE SENATOR UBAH STORMS OBA AS OBI CUBANA BURIES HIS MOTHER IN A GRAND STYLE.
~ Describes Late Uche Iyiegbu As A Woman Of Valour While Commiserating With The Entire Family.
The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District and Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in the forthcoming November 6th Gubernatorial Election in Anambra State , Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Friday, joined several other friends and well wishers of Mr Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana to condole with his family over the death of their mother and grandmother, Lady Uche Iyiegbu (Odoziaku Akaeze 1 of Oba).
The event which was carnival-like had the who is who in the South East and beyond in attendance .
While commiserating with the Iyiegbu's at the funeral ceremony of the deceased which took place at Oba in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, Senator Ubah described her as a woman of valour. He also thanked God for granting her a fulfilled life and urged the family to take heart because even though mama is gone, her legacy lives on.
The YPP Candidate whose arrival at the venue of the event caused a huge stir amidst chants of " our incoming Governor " , moved round the tables exchanging pleasantries with the guests many of whom seized the opportunity to assure him of their full backing come Novemrber 6th . The Senator whose massive acceptance, and solid social contract credentials with the people was on full display through out the event, practically stole the show on arrival as security operatives battled to guide the tumultuous cheering crowd that closed in around him, the moment he alighted from his convoy, which almost degenerated into stampede.
The deceased who passed on at the age of seventy-eight years was survived by her children and grandchildren.
May her soul rest peacefully in the bosom of the Almighty God.
Amen .

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Truth is bitter
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Still on lady iyiegbu burial, may her soul continue to rest in peace.

Senator Ubah with PDP Candidate Valentine Ozigbo.

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Senator Ubah with PDP Candidate Valentine Ozigbo.
More

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Kriss216: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2021
Uba in Oba.

God bless Ndigbo!

5 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Mokason288(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Afonjaaaa!!! AJO KA

IGBO AMAKA

8 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
People that uses activistism as their office.

Adeyanju only known source of income is billing pdp politicians for activism... nothing else.

Blackmailing people....still bitter he didn't get any share from his mumudonedo campaign.

Chaiii...

Ride obi Cubana..haters are bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
When Deji Adeyanju asked EFCC to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for allowing Bullion van into his own house, Ibos were hailing him, now he is doing the same thing to one of their own they are now lamenting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2021
this thread is for fools....
juliusmalema and" stupid post "are one
and inseparable

u deh argue untop person weh no even know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
When Deji Adeyanju asked EFCC to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for allowing Bullion van into his own house, Ibos were hailing him, now he is doing the same thing to one of their own they are now lamenting

Kataway you.

Who did Tinubu bury if not burying lagosians future in bourdillon.

So Tinubu is now Political enterpreneur.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
r4bbit:
this thread is for fools....
juliusmalema and" stupid post "are one

u deh argue untop person weh no even know you

One of them spotted...

Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Deji Adeyanju is a bitter and envious evil creature who doesn't have any legitimate source of income. He feeds fat on begging people for money. Why hating on Obi Cubana. Obi is already a made man whose source of wealth is known by all and sundry but it was his friends and well wishers that was lavishing money on the burial of his mother. Is Deji trying to say that Obi should reject the gifts given to him by people or that he should tell people to stop coming to his house? I don't see any basis for this envy from people. Deji has really showed the world exactly who he is and I advise his friends to avoid him at all cost. He is evil

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

One of them spotted...
Sorry
one of who ? fool
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Osondi Owendi

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Ruggedniggaone: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2021
We know how it ended for developer inctus obi
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
We know how it ended for developer inctus obi

Hushpuppy( puppy=Dog) and his gay friend kunle ponle are on diplomatic mission to USA.

Alright

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Kataway you.

Who did Tinubu bury if not burying lagosians future in bourdillon.

So Tinubu is now Political enterpreneur.

Last time I checked Tinubu owns more registered profitable business than Cubana or any of the money spraying young boys

Lagosians are enjoying better infrastructure than the glorified village called Anambra... Atleast we all see the disorganised Environment they were spending money
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2021
r4bbit:

one of who ? fool
Shut up and stop hating
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Last time I checked Tinubu owns more registered profitable business than Cubana or any of the money spraying young boys

Lagosians are enjoying better infrastructure than the glorified village called Anambra... Atleast we all see the disorganised Environment they were spending money

Tinibu's current registered business is sanwo-olu in Ikeja house

Anu other one

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Continue crying on an empty stomach. Tinubu has stolen your destiny. What are you enjoying under Tinubu? Is it you that treck fifty miles daily under the sun begging for money and doing Omonile. To burst your bubble, Obi is a boy and will continue being a boy
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by cybersoldiers: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Any Igbo having a Yoruba as a partner is as good as dead.

Yorubas are very toxic and envious people.

If they can't take what belongs to you, if they can't match you, they will frame you up or kill you.

Igbo's, know thyself.

5 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
In as much as deji might be a loud mouth well I see sense in what he's says. Spreading and spending that huge amounts of cash openly is a wrong message to we upcoming hustlers most especially we the younger generation........when musician's started buying all kind of stuff and flaunt them online we see surge in yahoo yahoo and all that cuz nobody wants to be left out. I knw he's just doing his thing (obi) but many others would also go that part and steadily it will be sending wrong message to younger generations to come, western people don't do like this they know the the negative impact it will have on their kids,,, have never see Jeff benzos, Elon musk or some western billionaires splash money publicly but they might accuire big big things. When dangote did his daughter wedding bill gate was at the occasion but you'd never see him spraying money cuz he has billion in his account nor have I see dangote himself doing it or Mr Femi otedola.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anu other one
Don't mind the bitter fellow. Now you have seen who the Yorubas are. I used to warn you but you won't listen. If you don't learn from this you are doing yourself
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Ruggedniggaone: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hushpuppy( puppy=Dog) and his gay friend kunle ponle are on diplomatic mission to USA.

Alright
deji said the same thing about hush but you called it jealous now you are doing the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Continue crying on an empty stomach. Tinubu has stolen your destiny. What are you enjoying under Tinubu? Is it you that treck fifty miles daily under the sun begging for money and doing Omonile. To burst your bubble, Obi is a boy and will continue being a boy

I probably can feed you and your entire family, but bragging is not my thing, so speak of your Destiny not mine

You accuse Tinubu of stealing your destiny yet 90% of people that came for Cubana's party flew in from Tinubu's Lagos because their destiny was useless in Ibo land until they packed their Ghana must go bags with their filthy cloths to come and hustle in Tinubu's Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
In as much as deji might be a loud mouth well I see sense in what he's says. Spreading and spending that huge amounts of cash openly is a wrong message to we upcoming hustlers most especially we the younger generation........when musician's started buying all kind of stuff and flaunt them online we see surge in yahoo yahoo and all that cuz nobody wants to be left out. I knw he's just doing his thing (obi) but many others would also go that part and steadily it will be sending wrong message to younger generations to come, western people don't do like this they know the the negative impact it will have on their kids,,, have never see Jeff benzos, Elon musk or some western billionaires splash money publicly but they might accuire big big things. When dangote did his daughter wedding bill gate was at the occasion but you'd never see him spraying money cuz he has billion in his account nor have I see dangote himself doing it or Mr Femi otedola.
Oga Anambra people have always been like that and that's what motivate us to work harder. Why This one is different is because Obi is a friend to celebrities and he has helped many people reason for the publicity. On what basis is Deji hating on Obi if I may ask. It was his friends that was lavishing money on the burial of his mother. Will you tell them to stop or will he tell people to stop coming to his house so why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

I probably can feed you and your entire family, but bragging is my thing so speak of your Destiny not mine

You accuse Tinubu of stealing your destiny yet 90% of people that came for Cubana's party flew in from Tinubu's Lagos because their destiny was useless in Ibo land until they packed their Ghana must go bags with their filthy cloths to come and hustle in Tinubu's Lagos
Why hating on Obi?
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anu other one

Stall gist ... Tinubu is a business man, Sanwo Olu is a Governor to the most developed state in Nigeria

Anu

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why hating on Obi?

And who hated Obi or gave a fvck... You guys are the ones being petty over a party

Any small thing you insecure people scream they are hating on you... Reno Omokirikiri and Deji Adeyanju both gave their opinions or reckless spending then in your small mind the whole Yoruba gives a fvck about you

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Fahdiga(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Any Igbo having a Yoruba as a partner is as good as dead.

Yorubas are very toxic and envious people.

If they can't take what belongs to you, if they can't match you, they will frame you up or kill you.

Igbo's, know thyself.
Word. They are envious creatures that should be avoided at all cost
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oga Anambra people have always been like that and that's what motivate us to work harder. Why This one is different is because Obi is a friend to celebrities and he has helped many people reason for the publicity. On what basis is Deji hating on Obi if I may ask. It was his friends that was lavishing money on the burial of his mother. Will you tell them to stop or will he tell people to stop coming to his house so why the hate?
and oga because it has. Always be like that that's why case of ritual is high in east sorry to bring that up, see brother no matter how hard you think you're working and you see people that you're age mate or senior not only accuiring things but uselessing cash openly bro you will have a change of heart.... Ones only work harder when you see others progressing not when you see ur mate or junior ones uselessing money making It seems like your progress is nothing. Have known Mr obi since the first month I came to Abuja through his club and I know he's rich...but let's be thinking of ppl and younger ones around us with the way we exhibit some of our doings.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Deji Adeyanju is a bitter and envious evil creature who doesn't have any legitimate source of income. He feeds fat on begging people for money. Why hating on Obi Cubana. Obi is already a made man whose source of wealth is known by all and sundry but it was his friends and well wishers that was lavishing money on the burial of his mother. Is Deji trying to say that Obi should reject the gifts given to him by people or that he should tell people to stop coming to his house? I don't see any basis for this envy from people. Deji has really showed the world exactly who he is and I advise his friends to avoid him at all cost. He is highly evil

Case closed.

Very apt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rented Crowd Shun Buhari's Visit, Coordinator Fled With Fund (video) / Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Big Brother Naija Winner, Mercy Eke, Declares For Peter Obi (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.