Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People (2300 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Stall gist ... Tinubu is a business man, Sanwo Olu is a Governor to the most developed state in Nigeria

Anu

Most developed surulere and ajegunle.

Most developed streets with no drainage.

Lagos is a glorified village -Rotimi Chibuike.

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
deji said the same thing about hush but you called it jealous now you are doing the same thing

Which hush?

Who is hush? Dubai extradited fraudster?

May bitterness depart from you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Most developed surulere and ajegunle.

Most developed streets with no drainage.

Lagos is a glorified village -Rotimi Chibuike.

We all saw how developed Anambra is yesterday, with potopoto roads everywhere

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
[s]In as much as deji might be a loud mouth well I see sense in what he's says. Spreading and spending that huge amounts of cash openly is a wrong message to we upcoming hustlers most especially we the younger generation........when musician's started buying all kind of stuff and flaunt them online we see surge in yahoo yahoo and all that cuz nobody wants to be left out. I knw he's just doing his thing (obi) but many others would also go that part and steadily it will be sending wrong message to younger generations to come, western people don't do like this they know the the negative impact it will have on their kids,,, have never see Jeff benzos, Elon musk or some western billionaires splash money publicly but they might accuire big big things. When dangote did his daughter wedding bill gate was at the occasion but you'd never see him spraying money cuz he has billion in his account nor have I see dangote himself doing it or Mr Femi otedola.[/s]

Otedola the billionaire scam made by Obasanjo?
Have you heard in sane country you quoted where one man holds franchise on importation of kerosene?

Or is Elon musk a thief like otedola you mentioned?... Upcoming hustlers indeed.

Someone whose friends contributed immensely to his mother's burial is one omoluabis are busy hating on for nothing....

I no blame una..if Nigeria wasn't existing I wonder how Igbos and u guys go dey same country.

Making sense my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

We all saw how developed Anambra is yesterday, with potopoto roads everywhere

Have you cleared your flooded surulere?

Not developed and una still dey bitter over burial ceremony holding far away from una..

No wonder people used to say na witchcraft is real.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Have you cleared your flooded surulere?

Not developed and una still dey bitter over burial ceremony holding far away from una..

No wonder people used to say na witchcraft is real.

Who gives a fvck about your burial, you guys have issues of inferiority complex that you have to deal with because nobody has time for such pettiness

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Any Igbo having a Yoruba as a partner is as good as dead.

Yorubas are very toxic and envious people.

If they can't take what belongs to you, if they can't match you, they will frame you up or kill you.

Igbo's, know thyself.

I now agree and strongly hold this view.

It is quite obvious.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Who gives a fvck about your burial, you guys have issues of inferiority complex that you have to deal with because nobody has time for such pettiness

The burden of inferiority complex rests on omoluabis eg of one Deji.

Maybe he was bitter we didn't bring the burial ceremony to Lagos State...Lol...sorry...

People go just dey bitter up and down for no reason...

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
People just eat and digest bitterness for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by sukar886: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
All I see is jealousy n envy
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Otedola the billionaire scam made by Obasanjo?
Have you heard in sane country you quoted where one man holds franchise on importation of kerosene?

Or is Elon musk a thief like otedola you mentioned?... Upcoming hustlers indeed.

Someone whose friends contributed immensely to his mother's burial is one omoluabis are busy hating on for nothing....

I no blame una..if Nigeria wasn't existing I wonder how Igbos and u guys go dey same country.

Making sense my foot.
you're still getting me wrong, am not inquiring on how they make or made their money or how they should spend it, let's go back to when we all are secondary or elementary school if anyone among us bring game to school or bring a bike to school other kids would get jealous some will go and ask thier parent and they will get it while the ones their parents couldn't afford and desperate to have it will resolve in stealing the money just to match up while the contempted one would just be a borrower of the game or bike, but nobody knows how the first kid that came to school with the game or bike got it, but he has ended up sending the messages to other kid to get theirs. That's what am saying, and I didn't complain about the donations too otedola single handedly donated 5bilion naira to all this idp camps and bill gate has done alot of donations too. Am talking about spraying of cash millions of it in a party and stacking it in a bag and there are lots of camera coveraging it and sending it online.... It send wrong signal. When I hear otedola donate five billions I just said oh okay he has the money but when I saw heap of money spent yesterday and how they were stuffing it inside that black polythene bag I was like damnnnnnnnn even though the money isn't up to a billion naira I don't know if you get my point.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by blues234: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
and oga because it has. Always be like that that's why case of ritual is high in east sorry to bring that up, see brother no matter how hard you think you're working and you see people that you're age mate or senior not only accuiring things but uselessing cash openly bro you will have a change of heart.... Ones only work harder when you see others progressing not when you see ur mate or junior ones uselessing money making It seems like your progress is nothing. Have known Mr obi since the first month I came to Abuja through his club and I know he's rich...but let's be thinking of ppl and younger ones around us with the way we exhibit some of our doings.
Just shut it! you guys with your stale lines of ritual and bla bla. You don't understand how the Igbo man works his way to the top, after spending years in apprenticeship, all you see is his glory days.
We know how you guys excavate corps and decaying bodies in the west, for rituals. It is among the popular news here on nairaland.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
blues234:

Just shut it! you guys with your stale lines of ritual and bla bla. You don't understand how the Igbo man works his way to the top, after spending years in apprenticeship, all you see is his glory days.
We know how you guys excavate corps and decaying bodies in the west, for rituals. It is among the popular news here on nairaland.
no problem sir, thanks for your input.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
you're still getting me wrong, am not inquiring on how they make or made their money or how they should spend it, let's go back to when we all are secondary or elementary school if anyone among us bring game to school or bring a bike to school other kids would get jealous some will go and ask thier parent and they will get it while the ones their parents couldn't afford and desperate to have it will resolve in stealing the money just to match up while the contempted one would just be a borrower of the game or bike, but nobody knows how the first kid that came to school with the game or bike got it, but he has ended up sending the messages to other kid to get theirs. That's what am saying, and I didn't complain about the donations too otedola single handedly donated 5bilion naira to all this idp camps and bill gate has done alot of donations too. Am talking about spraying of cash millions of it in a party and stacking it in a bag and there are lots of camera coveraging it and sending it online.... It send wrong signal. When I hear otedola donate five billions I just said oh okay he has the money but when I saw heap of money spent yesterday and how they were stuffing it inside that black polythene bag I was like damnnnnnnnn even though the money isn't up to a billion naira I don't know if you get my point.

So your point is that Igbos shouldn't spray money right?

Every burial conducted in the state involves spray of money both small and big one.
It is a known tradition.

Stop hating what you know nothing about. It has been there for years.

The money been sprayed doesn't stop you from hustling. If it didn't stop others for years why are you bitterly complaining?

Put your eyes on what you know and leave people to do their thing.

Igbo no get land boundary with Yorubas, so why the complain?
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So your point is that Igbos shouldn't spray money right?

Every burial conducted in the state involves spray of money both small and big one.
It is a known tradition.

Stop hating what you know nothing about. It has been there for years.

The money been sprayed doesn't stop you from hustling. If it didn't stop others for years why are you bitterly complaining?

Put your eyes on what you know and leave people to do their thing.

Igbo no get land boundary with Yorubas, so why the complain?
I hear you, thanks for you input.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
and oga because it has. Always be like that that's why case of ritual is high in east sorry to bring that up, see brother no matter how hard you think you're working and you see people that you're age mate or senior not only accuiring things but uselessing cash openly bro you will have a change of heart.... Ones only work harder when you see others progressing not when you see ur mate or junior ones uselessing money making It seems like your progress is nothing. Have known Mr obi since the first month I came to Abuja through his club and I know he's rich...but let's be thinking of ppl and younger ones around us with the way we exhibit some of our doings.

So all the skull miners in west are evangelist?

All these are evangelism?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/secrets-of-ibadan-ritual-killings-uncovered/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/chilling-story-ritual-killing-ibadan/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/police-arrest-suspected-ritualist-for-allegedly-killing-girlfriend-in-osun/

https://punchng.com/ritual-killings-a-challenge-in-osun-says-cp/

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So all the skull miners in west are evangelist?
seems you love argument, since you're not getting my point it's cool. Thanks for your input.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2021
wink
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
When Deji Adeyanju asked EFCC to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for allowing Bullion van into his own house, Ibos were hailing him, now he is doing the same thing to one of their own they are now lamenting
baba sharap u avonjas are the most envious creatures on earth notherners that re also sinzu money kept quiet na u ewedu drinkers carry obi cubana matter for head like gala.... its still on record the way kayode ogundamisi and kemi olunloyo where busy praying for ngozi okonjo iweala to not clinch the wto job..envious cretins
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
seems you love argument, since you're not getting my point it's cool. Thanks for your input.

The reason I am not getting your mind is because it is full of bitterness.

Such points can be likened to bitter minds.
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
baba sharap u avonjas are the most envious creatures on earth notherners that re also sinzu money kept quiet na u ewedu drinkers carry obi cubana matter for head like gala.... its still on record the way kayode ogundamisi and kemi olunloyo where busy praying for ngozi okonjo iweala to not clinch the wto job..envious cretins

Joe Igbokwe spoke on Obi's party you all kept shut, Reno Omokiri spoke, you kept shut, Deji Adeyanju gave his own opinion and you guys have been crying everywhere online since yesterday that Yoruba's hate you

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Temmylee01(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The reason I am not getting your mind is because it is full of bitterness.

Such points can be likened to bitter minds.
ok sir, is there anything else
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Joe Igbokwe spoke on Obi's party you all kept shut, Reno Omokiri spoke, you kept shut, Deji Adeyanju gave his own opinion and you guys have been crying everywhere online since yesterday that Yoruba's hate you
compare their submissions and see which one reeks of envy undecided
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Jerryherd: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
compare their submissions and see which one reeks of envy undecided

I guess when you guys go about cursing Tinubu and Osinbajo everytime that's not show of envy, it's out of love

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

I guess when you guys go about cursing Tinubu and Osinbajo everytime that's not show of envy, it's out of love
tinubu deserve all the insult he gets for fostering a calamity on this country and osibanjo too a supposed pastor who keeps quiet with the knowledge of how the country is in disarray... now what did cubana did to the yorubas That they went berserk all over Twitter??
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by SIRTee15: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:

Kayode Ogundamisi gave his opinion based on Intel from usa that Trump and white house will not support ngozi for wto job.
Is that not true? Didn't trump come out to oppose her candidacy.
U guys should chill...all this 'everybody hates u story' is becoming stale n irrational. Your biggest enemy comes from within.
Go check out those who betrayed nnamdi kanu in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Mokason288(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
cybersoldiers:

If they can't take what belongs to you, if they can't match you, they will frame you up or kill you.

Igbo's, know thyself.
Well said

Especially those ones from Ibadan
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and stop hating
Hating...... Lol
Fahdiga the fowl....
Ofcuz This is a stupid thread .. And I expect to see stupid pple defend... so lol

1 Like

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Igbo's, know thyself.
Olodo cybersoldier-
More like internet idiot

......you have allowed tribalism to cloud your thinking, slowly turning you mad,and making you Display stupidity publicly

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

Well said

Especially those ones from Ibadan
As you No get sense na

Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by Danzakidakura(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
When Deji Adeyanju asked EFCC to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for allowing Bullion van into his own house, Ibos were hailing him, now he is doing the same thing to one of their own they are now lamenting
did you see billion van in Cubanas house. Is he a politician. Why are Yorubas feel with this hate towards other people success, you keep hating on Igbos and they keep progressing withouts minding
Re: Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People by r4bbit: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

And who hated Obi or gave a fvck... You guys are the ones being petty over a party

Any small thing you insecure people scream they are hating on you... Reno Omokirikiri and Deji Adeyanju both gave their opinions or reckless spending then in your small mind the whole Yoruba gives a fvck about you

Thank you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Fulani Man From Niger Republic Who Duped The FG Of 166 Billion Naira / Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / See Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Father Bestowing Chieftaincy On Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.