Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Must Read For The Abrahamic's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read For The Abrahamic's (190 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Why Are All The Abrahamic Religion Prophets From One Place? / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For The Abrahamic's by hakym619(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2021
I have never seen such congregation with so much venom and hatred in my life for their fellow human being and so much disrespect for each others Deity undecided

Ain’t you supposed to be propagating messages of peace and goodwill and salvation to Atheist and non-believers and people sitting on the fence undecided

Aren’t your Gods whom you have both abused and belittled with every despicable name under the sun supposed to be revered more than your earthly Fathers and Mothers undecided undecided undecided

Wharrashame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

By busybody2 , 2009.
Re: Must Read For The Abrahamic's by Businessman007: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
For ur Asoebi materials
Wholesale and retail
https://www.nairaland.com/6651123/sampl-lace-bale-lace-paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read For The Abrahamic's by Finewarriboy: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
hakym619:
I have never seen such congregation with so much venom and hatred in my life for their fellow human being and so much disrespect for each others Deity undecided

Ain’t you supposed to be propagating messages of peace and goodwill and salvation to Atheist and non-believers and people sitting on the fence undecided

Aren’t your Gods whom you have both abused and belittled with every despicable name under the sun supposed to be revered more than your earthly Fathers and Mothers undecided undecided undecided

By busybody2 , 2009.
You emailed me... I don't have access to that email, so email me here greendotmaniac@gmail.com
Re: Must Read For The Abrahamic's by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2021
hakym619:

By busybody2 , 2009.

Tends to happen when everywhere you look and turn to, people are very wicked and evil, even the ones in your very house.

All doing wicked and evil things to each other, just like that.

So people are just being alert to evil they know is coming for them and that is supposed to come to them.

(1) (Reply)

What God might Represents or Not. / Bishop Oyedepo: A Sex-starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction / Prayer Cannot Replace The Place Of Character In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.