Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

That's My Picture - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / That's My Picture (2481 Views)

Check Out My Picture / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / Rate My Picture On The Scale Of 1 To 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
;Dthts me just felt like pasting the pic, lol grin
thomas

Re: That's My Picture by AK123(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2007
thomas you are funny
grin
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
cheesy grin thank you bro thts why they call me the joker grin
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by zignor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
Man, you look cool. . . grin Is your third leg cool also? tongue
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
:Dhahahaa u wanna know if my third leg is cool eh but i cant tell u tht , its kinder weird tellin a fellow guy about the size of your third leg, laughs cheesy
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by OmoEko1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2007
GAY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: That's My Picture by desgiezd(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
Thomas, you dont look like someone who would have a fire-spitting, fiery third leg. LOL
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2007
winklol dont get deceived by the face.who ever said it was only the hard faced guys who have a bigger member. cooli could be an angel on the safe but a real devil behind the door pffs!!
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by desgiezd(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2007
Can you oblige us a pic taken when the thing is HARD? LOL
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
oh my god des u be gay? shocked shocked
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by damkollins(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2007
Nice pix but did u take it 10 years ago?
Re: That's My Picture by tnaidaR(f): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
Thomas you're really funny indeed. Your name too na die. Abeg who send you?

Rofl. . . grin grin grin
Re: That's My Picture by mrferlie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
asimiyu, when did you join nairaland? no be my belt and cap wey u borrow, u dey use to pose inside the pics.
I go tell mama saidi sey you dey look for wife for nairaland o.
Re: That's My Picture by tnaidaR(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2007
Oga ferlie, pls don't bore us with ur lame info
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2007
damkollins- nope i took it some days ago.its quite a recent picture
tnaidar- naw heaven send me come here o grin
mister ferlie- u say i take your cap and belt pose for picture eh smiley but come to think of it common bathroom slippers u no fit buy, the belt wey u dey use naw the type wey moses and the other prophets of old for bible dey use long ago.Abeg no let express pass u o cheesy
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by nguage(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2007
lmao. the pose na die
Re: That's My Picture by sosilly4b(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2007
SHOOOOOOOOOO!You are powerfu.Infact who no Know go Know.Todau na today.See ur posture,see the physique abi na d Gulder polo shirt una won talk.You too much.But wait o did anybody ask for this pics in previous post abi you just the come from Gulder Ultimate search.Make una xplain bros abi una wan spite chicks in the house oya chicks make una get spite and drop mail for bros abeg.I f you had gone through nairaland profile section very well you would have seen you could put this picture in your profile to be seen by anybody that cares to see you.Your posts should make ppl want to see you not you making ppl want to see ur posts.You dont need to post this as a topic on it own.It's uncalled for.Onelove
Re: That's My Picture by sosilly4b(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2007
SHOOOOOOOOOO!You are powerfu.Infact who no Know go Know.Todau na today.See ur posture,see the physique abi na d Gulder polo shirt una won talk.You too much.But wait o did anybody ask for this pics in previous post abi you just the come from Gulder Ultimate search.Make una xplain bros abi una wan spite chicks in the house oya chicks make una get spite and drop mail for bros abeg.I f you had gone through nairaland profile section very well you would have seen you could put this picture in your profile to be seen by anybody that cares to see you.Your posts should make ppl want to see you not you making ppl want to see ur posts.You dont need to post this as a topic on it own.It's uncalled for.Onelove
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
sosilly i just felt like posting the my pix since i few others have posted theirs and i wasnt hunting for girls in here.this is just a forum to have fun and is really is fun but then if u felt offended by the pix there was no offence intended mate, cheers
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by desgiezd(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thomas, Im still waiting to see the picture of your third leg oooo, is it macho like? Though your face is cool.
Re: That's My Picture by youngies(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thomas! Thomas!! I thought you have stopped following those long Nigeria Brewerie's trucks.

It's your calling sha, continue doing your thang tongue
Re: That's My Picture by sosilly4b(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thomas! Thomas!! I thought you have stopped following those long Nigeria Brewerie's trucks.

It's your calling sha, continue doing your thang [quote][/quote]

yOUNGIES you made me really laugh.You are good in stroking.I really love that.But honestly Thomas has a good forum spirit based on the way he replies.Are you a gay!Maybe i could be your anything so we could ride on a luxury in a strange world.Maybe i'm telling a lie.Cheers
Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
grin not to worry mister youngies i will make u my trailer driver.you know in tht way we go get free beer grin
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by youngnigg(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2007
oga no vecse oo sorry for disturbing your topic but thats is my pics also

Re: That's My Picture by peteroby(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2007
here is my pic

Re: That's My Picture by obanefo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2007
cheesy cheesy hahahaha hehehee hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy mister young nigg that your picture na die, abeg where u come from? grin
hey mister peterroby u look cute in that suit men wink
thomas
Re: That's My Picture by youngnigg(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2007
oboy no vecse say you dey c me in that mood na condition make crafish bend na niaja and nairaland poverty
Re: That's My Picture by whitelexi(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2007
nice pics dudes, pls dont listen to girls when they yab, they actually love those pics.
Re: That's My Picture by youngnigg(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
@peterboy OBOY THAT UR PICS REMIND ME OF NAIJA FILM CALLED AKIDI KIRIDINKIDI NA THERE YOU GO FEAR HUMAN BEING BUT TO BE SINCERE YOU BE ON KING URGLY GUY TRUST ME I NO DEY LIKE BABE GOD NA MY PAPA BROTHER
Re: That's My Picture by osereka(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
u be police, mopol, civil defence, custom, or imigration? why u come stand attention for photo? cool
Re: That's My Picture by Bigjay(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2007
@topic
abeg o Thomas, just for the records, who thought you how to dress? No offense o
Re: That's My Picture by busygirl(f): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Bigjay link=topic=66566.msg1323466#msg1323466 date=1185355590]
@topic
abeg o Thomas, just for the records, who thought you how to dress? No offense o
LMAO. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas / Lagosdate.com, The New Dating Site For Nigerians / Lekki-ajah/ibeju-lekki, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.