Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Cutie & Rhino's Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cutie & Rhino's Lounge (2454 Views)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / Rhino.5dm Leave My Babe Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2011
I'm doing the chyking this time around and I hope it turns out fine.
Wave a hand when you step in please.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2011
Hmmnnn, me I just dey pass o
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2011
Lol. Oya face front and dont eavesdrop
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by jmaine: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2011
angry angry angry . . . I dey jealous Rhino.5dm  cheesy cheesy . . . .   .
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2011
wearing my protective armour against ALL NLand bugs. . .e no easy being around one of the most sorted NL's cutie. Lol
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by jmaine: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

wearing my protective armour against ALL NLand bugs. . .e no easy being around one of the most sorted NL's cutie. Lol

I go damage that your armour angry angry . . . meanwhile . . . Jmaine frees the lipsrsealed birds to get down to business grin grin
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2011
Hahaha. You wish. . .anywayz you are NOT welcome! !
jmaine:

angry angry angry . . . I dey jealous Rhino.5dm  cheesy cheesy . . . .   .

Jarus:

Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2011
Aha! Concerntrating with my mind, body & soul after unwarrented distractions. . . .am ALL yours cheesy cheesy

Odunnu:

I'm doing the chyking this time around and I hope it turns out fine.
Wave a hand when you step in please.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2011
You kept me waiting mahn but then its all good having you atlast.
Errrrrm, lemme start by saying that you are one member I grade as intelligent, is it ok to continue with that assumption?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
Am down with anything you say, afteral we all have our limitations. But to be honest that was a huge comment and the least of my expectation.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2011
Humble answer, if you ask me.
Aside the fact that you have stuff you do in the north,a staunch antiGEJ and a top tribalist in NL, I honestly dont know you.
I'l throw my lil knowledge of you aside and it will be an honour if you tell me a lil bit of you
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by seanet02: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jarus:

Amebo, gbeborun, mo gbo mo branch, eke
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
lil bit intro. . .I think am more closer to GEJ than YOU & most of his NLand loyalist. My dad worked with him in Bayelsa and i was privilledge to have met him ONE on ONE. Infact he gave me 50k back then as a deputy governor in OGBIA. I still have his phone number. That said.
When we talk about political intrest, we both have our ideologies which i think should be beyond emotions, freindship,ethnic or religious sentiments. Politically, am 'Anti-GEJ'.

About being a tribalist, hmm thats was a 'make-believe' i adopted on NL to bring inbalance and checkmate those i carefully study to be brain behind the tribal fights and demo in politics section. So i temprory accept the position of 'top tribalist', . .remember am down with anything you say
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
seanet02:

Amebo, gbeborun, mo gbo mo branch, eke

mafılomı  ndası abojugun legbe etı.

wetın you too come do here?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
Its not about what I say or assume, its about who you portray here.
Do you think your activities as a tribalist wil quell or quench tribalism on NLand
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
Is he the same Rhino3 4 and now 5? The man is my friend but i thought hes married and not romantic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
Logically it MAY not work. . .but i think there is no harm in trials. Look i created a monstrous image of attacking . . .that which i think have succeeded in tunning the freedom of the tribal lords.
"There is this guy called Rhino.5dm always ready to attack" was the massage i pasted in the brain of the potential bigots & tribalist.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
@toba

we are still waiting for your explanations & public apologies as to why so many women appeared with plenty children of your late pastor at his funeral. . .so take your sanctimonous talk else where.
. . . .Afteral i think he was faking it like YOU.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
I have to be off for a while. . .will be back. Expect my reply for all your posts. Nice having me around YOU.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
There is no harm in trial indeed but havent you dwelt on this trial too long?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2011
Odunnu can u help me out? me sef need a nice thread like this. I have [b]ten [/b]different Nairalanders. I will give u their names in a short while.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
Huh?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
odunnu why
Are u helping or not? lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
Too long too little to put it mild. It took me close to a decade to identify myself with any section/ethnic group in the first place. The records are there for checks. I felt i should turn the hand of time and wish everything was right. I applied different approach and none seems to be working so i decided to infiltrate the bigots by acting as one, though at the inception i took the role of a mediator, which did not yeild any positive results.
Infact i was feeling guilty of my deception throughout my make-believe character until i started noticing a drastical reduction in number of bigotry threads/comments. Beacause i was involved, i knew when to soften the pedal and equally knew when to fire the throttle. This might be a self righteous claim, but i think i deserve to be commended NOT condemned.
Opinions are meant to be unique and as such, we must learn how to be accomodative.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hmmmmm. . .
Where are you from?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Na wa o
You don take idea subscribe abi?
Seanet dey call your type 'I hear, I branch'
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2011
Too long too little to put it mild. It took me close to a decade to identify myself with any section/ethnic group in the first place. The records are there for checks. I felt i should turn the hand of time and wish everything was right. I applied different approach and none seems to be working so i decided to infiltrate the bigots by acting as one, though at the inception i took the role of a mediator, which did not yeild any positive results.
Infact i was feeling guilty of my deception throughout my make-believe character until i started noticing a drastical reduction in number of bigotry threads/comments. Beacause i was involved, i knew when to soften the pedal and equally knew when to fire the throttle. This might be a self righteous claim, but i think i deserve to be commended NOT condemned.
Opinions are meant to be unique and as such, we must learn how to be accomodative.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
toba:

odunnu why 
Are u helping or not? lipsrsealed shocked shocked
helping with what?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by OAM4J: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
Interesting! me likey!

Rhino na my guy, Odunnu na my girl, 1+1 can equal to 1. grin

Make una continual.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2011
You miss road! Who be your girl?

(1) (2) (3)

Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / Lola Lets Get Talking / Welcome A New Romancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.