Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns (4453 Views)

Ritualists Behind Killings Of Military Personel In Delta – CDS Defends Army / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya / 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Person broke problem, rich, problem, wetting una want sef?
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by PAWG(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
udele1:
Ok. We like the ritual. This thread will no longer make front page. Because of the video's i added here. Let me see how the mods get around this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBBnhb6KsxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-l-ATpVxwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qPBjb2Qvk

Bad child grin

Dangote is spraying responsibly

Kashamu though lipsrsealed
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by kindlyheart: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Children of perdition will think we hate them... No we don't hate y'all, Simians.

What we hate is, you're destroying your community in the name of show offs with your "I most get rich through whatever means mentality.... Engaging in all sorts of criminalities and ritualism

Peter 2:10-11 Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”

Titus 2:11-13 After all, God’s saving kindness has appeared for the benefit of all people. It trains us to avoid ungodly lives filled with worldly desires so that we can live self-controlled, moral, and godly lives in this present world. At the same time we can expect what we hope for the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 Kings 17:17
Verse Concepts
Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

Deuteronomy 27:15
Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen.’
Verse Concepts
Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘ Amen.

how dare you quote from the book of the kaffirai grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by BigDick70inch(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nyanmiri........children of perdition will simply label him YORUBA......
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by hammerDK: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
IF RENO NO ADD HIM OWN COMMENT, NA CRIME?
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by jericco1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
It is well undecided
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have observed you can't insult MNK and remain the same
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Boudiccao: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
festacman:
There are a few things people should understand:
- The massive display of money at Obi Cubana's mother's burial happens every week in Anambra State at the burial and wedding ceremonies involving rich personalities or wealthy families. It is no big deal.

- The only difference with Obi Cubana's event is that he is a YOUNG man who is neck-deep in SHOWBUSINESS and so attracted massive bloggers' coverage and social media attention. There was so much showbiz make-believe or razamatazz in that burial packaging and execution that many people fell for it and developed unnecessary envy with toxic reactions. For example, in as much as it is possible but did anybody really see the receipt of casket to confirm that it was bought for N30 million other than what was said by bloggers?

- Among the Igbos, attendance and support at one's event is debt to be paid. Therefore if you have attended and financially supported many people at their burial and marriage events, they will in turn support you when it is your turn. Obi Cubana has obviously attended many. Again if you have mentored or financially helped many up and coming businessmen to grow, they will turn up massively for you. Obi Cubana has mentored and supported many.

- Far from saying that there was no ritual money spray at that event but the truth is that every note sprayed on Obi Cubana was carefully gathered by the organizing committee in bags to be sorted and machine-counted by bank workers who were kept upstairs. Don't get carried away. Bag was secured.

Thank you. As an Igbo, I understood what was going on. It's all razz mattaz and show business. This is one area Igbos are really doing way in and it is a regular sight in the East but not as publized as Cubana 's own.
If you look well, you will see that people like KOK and Alex Ekubo etc were all sponsored to the event.
It will take a long time before Nigerians understand Igbos. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by TheOldGods: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Reno made some valid points.

Inasmuch as they were some jolly good fellows who came with a philanthropist and good heart,

I am so sure that many Destinies of young men/ ladies have been traded in these few days of fun.

There are People who deliberately came there to invest in fresh young bloods in their quest for more wealth.
There are People who came Purposely to get a source of contact to initiate People and bring down their fellows.

We are in very evil and wicked times. There are People whose life will not be the same. Especially those who were are too Carnal and have no understanding or knowledge of the Spiritual.

Listen, there is no limit to the Wickedness of anyone without JESUS Christ.
The World is Filled with Wickedness. Don't be Carried away with Chaff.
poverty is making you talk nonsense.
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by engrchykae(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Children of perdition will think we hate them... No we don't hate y'all, Simians.

What we hate is, you're destroying your community in the name of show offs with your "I most get rich through whatever means mentality.... Engaging in all sorts of criminalities and ritualism

Peter 2:10-11 Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”

Titus 2:11-13 After all, God’s saving kindness has appeared for the benefit of all people. It trains us to avoid ungodly lives filled with worldly desires so that we can live self-controlled, moral, and godly lives in this present world. At the same time we can expect what we hope for the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen.’
Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘ Amen.
evil thing
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
koondog:
Hungry afonjas talking about Igbos' wealth. Most afonjas are struggling right now since they rely on civil service salary or jobs for survival from federal allocation that has been cut by half. Go to SW, over 70% of men under 40 are jobless and roaming about. They are wondering how Omo Yigbos as they say are not struggling like them, instead they are multiplying in wealth. This defies logic to afonjas and must work to bring Omo Igbos down. Oponu, come and bring them down nah. Only if you know who Igbo people are, you stop wasting your time. Afonjas, read my lips you can never ever in your life compete with Yigbos, never because we are not the same people; our blood content, culture, drive, morality, discipline, IQ, even our food (Igbo food are rich vitamins that energize Yigbos) e.t.c., are not the same.

That is why the Bible says the real Jews are poor, not rich like you guys.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Elimon(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
But wait first.... Woulf it be a good thing if Obi had the capacity to carry out such burial for the mum and he refuse to do it because people Wil talk.
Evn if I'm occultic or not, if I have the capability to do what he did for my own mum, I'll do it over and over again. Heaven no fall!
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by ekaette1621: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Reno made some valid points.

Inasmuch as they were some jolly good fellows who came with a philanthropist and good heart,

I am so sure that many Destinies of young men/ ladies have been traded in these few days of fun.

There are People who deliberately came there to invest in fresh young bloods in their quest for more wealth.
There are People who came Purposely to get a source of contact to initiate People and bring down their fellows.

We are in very evil and wicked times. There are People whose life will not be the same. Especially those who were are too Carnal and have no understanding or knowledge of the Spiritual.

Listen, there is no limit to the Wickedness of anyone without JESUS Christ.
The World is Filled with Wickedness. Don't be Carried away with Chaff.

I laugh in Swahili
That's nairaland pastor giving sermon
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by oyoirabor: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
So far the guy is not a politician, never held any government position, never won any federal government or state contract. You FOOLS should let him be abeg.

All I see is ENVY.
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by ambu2: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2021
So Reno, the bloody politicians money that you collect is not ritual money, abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. / 2023: Peter Obi Will Be Disqualified In Less Than 5minutess / Moments Unknown Gunmen Were Shot When Disrupting Election Process In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.