Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Popular Activist Questions The Source Of Obi Cubana’s Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Activist Questions The Source Of Obi Cubana’s Wealth (340 Views)

Obi Cubana's Wealth Secret Exposed / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Activist Questions The Source Of Obi Cubana’s Wealth by tonyluyi1985: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Popular Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju has questioned the mind boggling wealth of Igbo businessman Obinna Iyiegbu a.k.a Obi Cubana whose mother’s funeral gulped close to a billion naira and still counting with over 250 cows.
According to Adeyanju, Hushpuppi lived a lavish lifestyle with the way he flaunted money until he was arrested for his alleged acts. He opined that that ostentation that oozed from the burial of Obi Cubana’s mothers burial can attract the attention of the EFCC as he also noted that even the richest men in the world won’t throw money up and down anyhow.
He wrote: “This was how some of us kept asking what Hushpuppi was doing that he was throwing money up and down but we were called names and insulted. Today, he is in an American jail.
“Even the richest men in the world won’t throw money up and down anyhow. Continue attracting FBI and EFCC.
“Hushpuppi once made several videos mocking me that I am jealous of him. That I should focus on politicians, activism and allow him to enjoy his money. Today, how far? We cannot watch you guys negatively brainwash young people and say nothing. Nobody hates poverty like me but, easy.”
“Don’t allow anyone put you under pressure of any kind. Gradually, you will get there. Societal pressure is why some people have turned kidnapping, Yahoo Yahoo and even banditry into a profession.”

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/07/18/popular-activist-questions-the-source-of-obi-cubanas-wealth/

(1) (Reply)

"We Don't Take Failure" Bishop OYEDEPO Response To Why He Sacked Poor Pastors / “I Am The Last Of The Males” – Billionaire, Obi Cubana Says / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.