Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons (106142 Views)

Dr. Atoie Arboleda Biography, Age, Wife / Obi Cubana’s Biography And Net-worth / Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by harmony75: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wow if you get it right with marriage and family you go far in life mmmm lovely family ❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
prince3009:
From now on, anyone who asks me where I come from, I just say Cubana Republic instead of Anambra grin

Thank God Obi Cubana is married sha. If not, Naija babes wey go the burial go just plan am.

You go hear say one babe go just pop out of nowhere and say she is pregnant for him.

Interviewer: "So you said Obi Cubana is responsible for your pregnancy?"

Lady: "yes he is."

Interviewer: "Meaning he slept with you?"

Lady: "Not really."

Interviewer: "So how is it possible he impregnated you?"

Lady: "I looked at his picture on my phone screen and took in"
damn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by robosky02(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Benitoh: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Una wan kill my brother Obi dis obi that eva do
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Tokkson: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

His networth ain't $500M. Even tiger woods , Rihanna, Mayweather no get that kind money.

Rihanna's networth is $600M as of 2020 oo. No follow my babe play oo
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by TERFAU(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:
No need to explain to Afonjas.
Allow them to hate in peace. Hate is free
who ask you?
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by geemd434: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:

Chop from una hate na. Don't tell me you people are now hating on bloggers that are trying to eat from una hate

No be lie
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Buckeyemedia1: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:
No need to explain to Afonjas.
Allow them to hate in peace. Hate is free
Goodbye Biafra:
*Date of birth:* April 12, 1975
*Country of Origin:* Federal Republic of Nigeria
*Source of Wealth:* Businessman
*Net worth:* $96 million
*Wife* : Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu
*Children*: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by ngwaba(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
No mind the hypocrite and idiot. No be only IT and banking. Na free air and space Una control, bastardo like you. grin grin grin grin grin

cashkid18:

Lol.. una country space technology, missile nuclear program even the word bank grin grin

Anything to chestbeat and make yourself feel better is allowed cheesy
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Konpresor012:
Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups.

OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Idemili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

*Children*: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club *Ibiza Club in Abuja* seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

*List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments*

Cubana Group

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

*Obi Cubana close associates include:*

• Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

*Cubana Awards*

Obi Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana has won include;

•Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
•The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
•Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring •Personality Award, 2017
•Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as •Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
•Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
•Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

*Obi Cuban Personal life*

Obi Cubana and family, Children

In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu, who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the *KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization* established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education,healthcare, nutrition,and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be *$96 million* ( *#39,504,000,000.00* in Nigerian naira) This is based on his income, properties, and assets.

*The Nightlife*: entrepreneur was said to have gotten:
346 Cows
72 Goats and;
20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chief priest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

*Conclusion*:
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �

Obi Cubana net worth $96m, He is not even richer than Femi Otedola (net worth:
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Olatomiwami(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Lagos is remote control by Fulani using Tinubu. Imagine your Senators voting against electronic transmission of election results. grin grin

Mumu,how many of your voted for it?Educated illetrate.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by goaldynboy: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
[s]To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.[/s]

I had to go back to the write-up but I still didn't see where it was written that he finished University in 2006! Rather what I read was that he started his first club in 2006!

I don't understand why you people lie obvious lies out of envy and jealousy as if other people cannot read as well!

If you wish to know, Obi Cubana's father was a wealthy businessman who is also a first class chief in Oba.

What Obi Cubana and his brothers did was to multiply their father's wealth which has been in the family since the '70s!!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Tmb78(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

If you don't know us you don't know Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Kai! You don't even need to answer my question again,cos going thru your previous comments against the Yoruba tribe,I know who you people are now grin grin
Your comments here gave you away!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by egunna(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
VULCAN:
This is how you know people who are not exposed.

Do you know how many houses in US. Dubai and UK are owned by Nigerians resident in Nigeria?

Has the government of those countries claimed the houses?

Whenever has location determined ownership?

There are Lebanese in Nigeria that own property. If they relocate back to Lebanon will the ownership of the property revert to the FG?

Instead of repeating phrases that you heard from others, pls engage in Critical Thinking.

u dat is exposed like Nepa cable,so u don't know a government can indigenise a business if it chooses abi?u don't Kno that at a time ,Nigerian government had to indigenise some foreign businesses ba.stay there,the day u leave Nigeria is the day u loose every fixed assets u have here.highest we will buy Dem at Rock bottom prices.u don't want shit but u like maggot,chi-chi-dodo like u.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Elock1: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.
as them no gree open am, go and open it for them na
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Konpresor012:
Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups.

OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Idemili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

*Children*: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club *Ibiza Club in Abuja* seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

*List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments*

Cubana Group

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

*Obi Cubana close associates include:*

• Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

*Cubana Awards*

Obi Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana has won include;

•Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
•The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
•Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring •Personality Award, 2017
•Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as •Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
•Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
•Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

*Obi Cuban Personal life*

Obi Cubana and family, Children

In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu, who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the *KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization* established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education,healthcare, nutrition,and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be *$96 million* ( *#39,504,000,000.00* in Nigerian naira) This is based on his income, properties, and assets.

*The Nightlife*: entrepreneur was said to have gotten:
346 Cows
72 Goats and;
20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chief priest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

*Conclusion*:
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �

Just imagine, Obi Cubana's net worth is $96 million while Femi Otedola's net worth is $1.85 BILLION, Yet this Igbo noise maker is spending money like Dangote who is worth $9.5 BILLION.

Is this not stupidity in the highest level?

Real RICH MEN no dey make noise.

A Yoruba woman Folorunsho Alakija ($1.55 BILLION) even get money pass am.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.

Remove entertainment and banking from there
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Shattuck(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
How did you come about his net worth any reliable citation?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by staphcures: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Lol, I even thought the guy get up to 1billion dollars with the way they hype him. And to them, he is a billionaire. grin
Typical thought of a Poor Man.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by fascowilly(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
How much does he has compare to FÓLÓRUNSÓ ALAJIJA, FEMI OTEDOLA and co, I don't know why you so noisy, even road to his village is bad.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by goaldynboy: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
omoharry:
[s]This is the reason why the Igbos are ready to embark on a suicide mission to Malaysia /Singapore to push drugs .Knowing that if they are caught is death .
I don’t admire this aspect of the Igbos at all . You guys have one of the worse road ever ..even this Obi throwing money about like there is no tomorrow, could not even repair the road to his village so that his friends and we’ll wishes could have a smooth ride to the burial .
I even thought his worth is is hundred of million in dollars due to the way he seems very loud .
[/s]

Stop capping nonsense out of envy and frustration!

Obi Cubana tarred two different roads that leads to his home!!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by stasius: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op add that he is grand Brand ambassador to many big companies including Glenfiddich Scotland !!!

He is a mega big man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Mode4: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.

This is exactly what I want to say. Sound deduction!!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by stasius: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
omoharry:
This is the reason why the Igbos are ready to embark on a suicide mission to Malaysia /Singapore to push drugs .Knowing that if they are caught is death .
I don’t admire this aspect of the Igbos at all . You guys have one of the worse road ever ..even this Obi throwing money about like there is no tomorrow, could not even repair the road to his village so that his friends and we’ll wishes could have a smooth ride to the burial .
I even thought his worth is is hundred of million in dollars due to the way he seems very loud .

Chai. Ọ fugbuo gị ooooh.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Sunshinny: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grandmeister:
born in 75 and completed his secondary school in 98?

Me too dey wonder ooo,
Me wey dem born for 84 finish 2000
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by snoopz: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
96 million dollars? ok
pls cubana pops nko abi make we dey expect another 1
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
dis my broda money long no be small..
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Businesslist: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So what should we do with this information?

Na Mumu You Be
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Gambit23: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.

Wen u tall about that thing called wealty,yoruba is no match for the IGBOs
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by opera1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Invictus is also a business man*l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.