Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons (106134 Views)

Dr. Atoie Arboleda Biography, Age, Wife / Obi Cubana’s Biography And Net-worth / Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Mumu,how many of your voted for it Educated illetrate.

Obviously there is a difference between a sophisticated literate who is remote-controled by a stone age backward illiterate aka Fulani and an "Educated illiterate" that is not remote-controled. shocked grin cheesy shocked
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by biddostandard: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.
till the FBI open his book of remembrance kindly stfu okay bloody lowlife hater

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Orpe7(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
All I see is someone helping crooks and fraudulent people clean their money thru expensive drinks and all
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by goaldynboy: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
egunna:
u don't have d market in the south east plus u all sell similar products.suppose all igbos in d hospitality industry relocate to d south east,who is buying from who?d business becomes saturated.so u need Nigeria one reason for colonisation is expansion of market.the president described u all as a dot in d circle buh instead of u to reason,u went to town talking rubish.y do u think it was easy to blockade u during d civil war.u have no where to run to.

Unity beggar!

Why are you crying more than the bereaved!!

The people you hate so much, yet you are having sleepless night and blabbing senselessly because they prefer to have a country of their own separate from you murderous Fulani aliens!!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Rimsd(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
OmO this man is richer than some states in Nigeria ooo, choii grin
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by BonPatrick(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice question
babyfaceafrica:
So what should we do with this information?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Basicend: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.

Leave all those blood sucking, drug carrying IPOB clowns. They think we will just swallows all these nonsense.

That's how simple and easy it is to gather money in this Nigerian business climate?
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Nmezor(f): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Man like Obi Cubana
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Basicend: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
biddostandard:
till the FBI open his book of remembrance kindly stfu okay bloody lowlife hater

He is not a hater, it is your dark and deceptive mindset that you need to check.

Even a blind old fellow can smell that all activities of Cubana and his cohorts are coded.

I come from a very okay family and can afford anything I need anytime in the world at any time, so stop thinking anyone is jealous.

If I want excess wealth, I know how.many dirty and dark windows I can dip my hands into.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by richmanrichard: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
ndo!(pele)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Chuksmonika(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
it is meant to inspire you.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Grandkay21(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
he is on hussipupi , Gucci dog
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by JIREN01: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
While I agree with you, a few information in your post are misrepresented. First, he started his company 8 years after graduating (2006); he graduated in 1998. Second, he's worth 96M USD and not 500M USD as claimed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Konpresor012(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

No mind them. Him net worth no reach $20M. Even Wizkid no get that kind money grin. They think say even $1M na beans not to talk of $95M. Haha
firstolalekan:

Networth 96 million dollars kee you there grin
All those informations are from credible sources, i didn't make them up

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by gazza07(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
The information is meant to educate u on how to stop hating
babyfaceafrica:
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Chiboto414: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Cubana man..I tap from your blessings in jesus mighty name ..Amen
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by MalcoImX: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
udele1:

But you sow seed of 1000 naira in church and expect to be a billionaire by miracle? Dont u believe in miracle again? grin grin grin

Are you now doubting the testimonies they give jn your church?

Buhari wey no fit buy APC form, him children dey crash expensive motorbike.

wetin bring Buhari here kuma.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by frankbonus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Onogiede:
I tap in ur success in thy might name of Jesus,,..I will be famous & Richer than you.

Even when you don't know how he made the money just tapping in what you don't know.
Think of it if Josh pop. Was wise after hiring it hard come back to Nigeria establish a business start lavishing cash, they will give him many award and tag him a business man with history like this. Then mumu will start taping into blessing.
Who is his father? How much health does His father left for him to inherit and do business with? Were did he first make his multi million, from which work after graduating from University with zero naira? This are the answers I need for some one to claim he got the money from a genuine source. Mind you genuine or not I know majority don't care in as much as he is not arrested in the act. In those days many will defend hosh dog but cos he is in jail now nko? In those days many in government, house of representatives, media personality, entertainers etc associate with him, defend his source of whealth what about today were are they.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by mazimee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
123ABCXYZ:

Where did he get the funding from to open and run his first club. setting up clubs is usually one of the ways money launderers layer illegal funds into the economy before setting up legitimate businesses and then claiming to have made money through struggling. Its possible that he may still be laundering funds through his many clubs and leisure houses. I am a compliance and anti-money laundry expert so I know exactly how these things work. Selling of cars and real estate is another sweet business for laundering illegal funds.

Obi Cubana grew up in Affluence, his maternal Grandfather was Mr. Lawrenceville a Sanitary Officer in the colonial government of the Eastern Region, Obi's Father was Sir Nnaemeka lyiegbu; Chief Akaeze Oba(Ask any pre-civil war Aba Businessman about him)

Obi's Mum was the Co-owner of Giant Steps

International School, Õba. Obi's Father set him up after his university graduation(just like most Igbo big men do), so his story is not about a son of a poor man that woke up

one day and became a billionaire. No! What you are seeing is generational wealth. Today he makes his money from his chains of businesses like

Opium By Cubana, Owerri

The Grind By Cubana, Lagos

Montana By Cubana, Lagos

Pablo By Cubana, Lagos Cubana Signature, Abuja

Puzzo By Cubana, Abuja

Caledonian Suites, Abuja

Crave By Cubana, Abuja

Hustle and Bustle, Abuja

Grand Cubana Hotels, Abuja

Cubana Gustavo, Enugu

He is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

Can you swallow your bile now?
#copied
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by frankbonus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Even when you don't know how he made the money just tapping in what you don't know.
Think of it if hosh pop. Was wise after hiting it hard come back to Nigeria establish a business start lavishing cash, they will give him many awards and tag him a business man with history like this. Then mumus will start taping into blessing.
Who is this man father? How much whealth does His father left for him to inherit and do business with? Were did he first make his multi millions, from which work after graduating from University with zero naira? This are the answers I need for some one to claim he got the money from a genuine source. Mind you genuine or not I know majority don't care in as much as he is not arrested in the act. In those days many will defend hosh dog but cos he is in jail now nko? In those days many in government, house of representatives, media personality, entertainers etc associate with him, defend his source of whealth what about today were are they.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by egunna(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
goaldynboy:

Unity beggar!

Why are you crying more than the bereaved!!

The people you hate so much, yet you are having sleepless night and blabbing senselessly because they prefer to have a country of their own separate from you murderous Fulani aliens!!
mumu,go and talk to ur eze ndibgos of the northern states who said dey now have a new ethnic group in Nigeria called NORTHERN IGBOS.who wants to actually exist with u igbos?do u Kno u are the most heartless humans I know.forget bandits,forget HERDSMEN and bokoharam,all these are a section or fraction of a people.but take this from me today,NO MATTER HOW CLOSE U ARE TO AN IGBO PERSON,ALWAYS WATCH UR BACK.THIS APPLIES TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF U.NO EXCEPTION.EVERY IGBO MAN IS A POTENTIAL CHEAT OR MURDRER.I CUD GET BANNED HERE,BUT U CANT DENY THST FACT.the unity beggars gave u till October first of a certain year I can't recall exactly, to leave the north,we do remember who went begging.mumu.common onions has to b transported to ur barren lands and u are here talking nonsense.go and ask how comes u guys eat leaves for a living.its coz u discovered plenty of Dem in the bushes when ur grandfather's were starved and our soldiers impregnated ur grandmother's in exchange for food.go and ask those who know this story.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:

Lol. There is a guy I know making 5 million naira per month on Upwork. Guess what? He started last year. And many people have been on Upwork for years with nothing to write home about. That your destiny is slow doesn’t mean others should be like you. Carry your cross and mind your business.

Drink water.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by ensamy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.
The wealth in the Dot NATION spread around Dotian people because of apprentiship of igbos. The Dot NATION can have millions of millionaires and billionaires, but Afonja can control IT and Banking but the rest of the community are poor and miserable people same as the North. The Dotian people spread the wealth so no poor igbos.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by toluxa1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Konpresor012:

*List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments*

Cubana Group

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

How come majority of his Clubs and hotel are named after Drug Lord's or Drug related terminologies?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by ensamy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
tonyashburton:
Obinna Iyiegbu has the exclusive distribution rights to all spirits and wines produced by the Louis Vuitton Möet Hennessy Group which produces Möet, Hennessy,Veuve Clicquot,Brut Champagne and many other alcoholic drinks.
He also distributes exclusively Glenfiddich single malt whiskey.He has numerous hospitality outfits across Nigeria (hotels,lounges and niteclubs).
For your information, Nigeria is the highest consumer of champagne,rosé and spirits in Africa and among the top five worldwide.
So all those wondering what he does for a living shouldn't kill themselves.
The best thing is he's just 45 years old so he's going to be in your faces for a long time.
I have come to realize that your network of associates determines your net worth.If you roll with deadbeats, you become a deadbeat but if you move with winners, the sky won't be big enough to hold you.
No Afonja at age 45 even get 1 Billion naira talkless of 95 Billion naira and them plenty wey get more than that in the Dot NATION at younger age even.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by caracas: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.
Like seriously you control entertainment , it and banking? How ?
The biggest banker in Nigeria today is Igbo ( elumelu) the biggest guy in IT(Stan leo ekeh) is also Igbo, let's not even talk of entertainment cos the margin is too wide . Oga no try igbos oooo, plus we dominate oil & gas, sports , transport , real estate , medicine, manufacturing and industry ,exports n imports etc
The only thing the igbos do not dominate in Nigeria is the media and politics

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by bubblesng(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
SKINCARE HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN

Skincare HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN HYGIENE OF THE SKIN is a body’s largest organ, it covers the entire body. It serves as a protective shield against heat, light, injury, and infection. It also regulates body temperature. Skincare HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN

The skin is composed of 2 parts

Epidermis
Dermis

The epidermis is the outermost of the three layers that make up the skin, the inner layer being the dermis and hypodermis. The Epidermis layer provides a barrier to infection from environmental pathogens and regulates the amount of water released from the body into the atmosphere through trans epidermal Water Loss
Dermis: The dermis is the layer of the skin that lies epidermis and above beneath the Subcutaneous layer. It is the thickest layer of The Skin and is made up of fibrous and elastic tissue. Thus it provides flexibility to the Skin.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN

Wear Protective Cloth
Use Sunscreen
Avoid Strong Soap
Eat healthy diet
Don’t Smoke
Check Skin for cancer
SKIN PROBLEM

Eczema
Psoriasis
Hives
Vitiligo
Sunburn

Psoriasis: the condition in which Skin cells bud up and form Scale and itchy, dry patches.
Eczema: an itchy inflammation of the skin.
Vitiligo: A disease that causes loss of the skin color in blotches, it occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop.
Sunburn: red, painful, and itchy Skin That is hot to the touch.
Hives (Urticaria): is a common skin rash triggered by many things including certain food, medication, and Stress e.g.itchy, raised, red or skin-colored welts on the skin surface.
REASONS FOR SKIN PROBLEM

Presence of contact game: children come together while playing, hold each other without minding what the child is suffering from.
The common use of materials: This is when Student Share materials like towels, Combs, underwear, or other personal belongings, which fosters the spread of skin infections.
Population: overcrowded nature of a school, classroom, and hostel, or hall, skin problem becomes so rampant especially when a child has been infected.
Environment: environmental hazards such as industrial effluence, automobile pollution, indiscriminate refuse dumping sea and air pollution has adversely affected the health of the community members, rodents and parasites are also major agents of skin infections that affect the individuals due to improper dumping system of the community.
read more
https://thenigeriafm.com/2021/07/17/skincare-how-to-protect-your-skin-from-the-sun/
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Kill yourself.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by decrene: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:
how many bank you de control? UBA and Zenith delta people,Fidelity na igbo person or otti wey don head Fmr Diamond and First bank or access wey b ikwerri man. Yoruba na gtb and fcmb. No particular tribe dominates Banking. Entertainment na general 2,u see igbo,yoruba,South and Sometimes North. Abeg rest. IT? Go silicon Valley see Nigerians of all tribe.

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by DrNathan: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
You can drink it down your throat, bro
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
omoharry:
This is the reason why the Igbos are ready to embark on a suicide mission to Malaysia /Singapore to push drugs .Knowing that if they are caught is death .
I don’t admire this aspect of the Igbos at all . You guys have one of the worse road ever ..even this Obi throwing money about like there is no tomorrow, could not even repair the road to his village so that his friends and we’ll wishes could have a smooth ride to the burial .
I even thought his worth is is hundred of million in dollars due to the way he seems very loud .

Akpamu.

Envious Afonja conehead. What else do you have to say that we have not heard before, huh?
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by neighbourhud: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shuzzi:
All this explanation is unnecessary

At the end of the day their hate and envy can't move water undecided
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.