Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh (826 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Niece: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh couldn’t contain her joy as her new found lover stood in as a father for her son on his graduation day, WonderTV Media reports.

The mother of one shared a video clip of Prince Kpokpogri as he accompanied her to her son’s graduation.
She disclosed in her post that having a man stand with as her head and also a father to her son has been always been one of her secret prayers.
She then thanked God for bring her and her family this far.

Her post reads;

“The rush of emotions is truly beautiful
Having a man stand with me as MY HEAD and as a father to my son ,has been one of my secret prayers….
Am grateful Lord, for bringing my family this far and your continuous show off of love on us…
If happiness was a person,it’s me KING TONTO…

When I thought he has done too much,Jesus did it again….
He made all things beautiful in his time…
INDEED JESUS IS REALLY TAKING CARE OF ME”, she wrote.

https://.com/having-a-man-be-my-head-has-always-been-one-of-my-secret-prayers-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by yesloaded: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin

I salute Tonto Dikeh for not mixing up Churchill pikin cos the boy looks like Churchill twin brother

I wish her well in her new found love

Modern day feminist should learn from Tonto & Linda Ikeji, every woman loves that Mrs title, forget what you read on social media, they only show you part of their life they want you to see

1 Like

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by TarOrfeeek: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Feminist has turned to Conservative traditional woman just to spite another man.

Truly they have fish brain. Truly.

Because you cannot even blame a change of heart for this new spirit of submission.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Bola146(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin I'm really happy for you dear, but please let your relationship be secret. Go off social media, God has given you another chance, enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by daddytime(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
This woman wan cause serious gbege between these two men.

I find this despicable and abhorrent.

This is one incitement taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Kriss216: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin

Feminist evening newspaper don find gbola, goal post don shift cheesy cheesy

Feminists are usually single and bittered women in severe pains. Once a lady is out of pains and in a relationship, she's done with feminism.

The importance of gbola in our society is tremendous.

7 Likes

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Businessman007: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by yesloaded: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
daddytime:
This woman wan cause serious gbege between these two men.

I find this despicable and abhorrent.

This is one incitement taken too far.

Except one or both of them are not matured enough (not in age but maturity in reasoning), there shouldn't be any form of fight. Churchill can takes responsibilities of child welfare while the other man takes role of step father pending till the boy is grown up & decide whom to lives with between his real biological father & step father

As long as the boy bears surname of his biological father, I see no issue here
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by wislika2020: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by wislika2020: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
wislika2020:

This girl no get sense at all.
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by BKayy: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sapphiere come and see oh.
See your people oh
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by after4: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
You heard of that nkechi bianze right, the popular feminist who said all Igbos are patriachial and rapist. But got married to n Igbo man.
The last time I checked, an Igbo man is still patriachial and we accept it with our full chest. But her mouth don change, I heard she even made a post accepting her hypocrisy

Kriss216:
grin

Feminist evening newspaper don find gbola, goal post don shift cheesy cheesy

Feminists are usually single and bittered women in severe pains. Once a lady is out of pains and in a relationship, she's done with feminism.

The importance of gbola in our society is tremendous.

1 Like

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by favour32(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
after4:
You heard of that nkechi bianze right, the popular feminist who said all Igbos are patriachial and rapist. But got married to n Igbo man.
The last time I checked, an Igbo man is still patriachial and we accept it with our full chest. But her mouth don change, I heard she even made a post accepting her hypocrisy

What of that one wey dey nairaland wey say the future na wetin again?
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Mariangeles(f): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
If it were up to most people, Tonto will remain sad for the rest of her life so that they can always have something to mock her with.
Most Nigerians never truly wish happiness for others.
When you’re joyful, they wail nonstop!
When you’re down, they want you to remain down for the rest of your life!
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Kriss216: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
after4:

After saying Igbos are rapists, she's dining with Igbo gbola every night. Is God not wonderful

The Nigerian version of feminists are just frustrated and depressed evening newspapers with dilapidated breasts!

1 Like

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Starzo: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerian feminists na suegbe ehhhh...na kpako
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by fourboys: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Attention seeker embarassed embarassed embarassed Obi cubana mother's burial is over now we can return to nairaland's original owner TONTO DIKE embarassed embarassed
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Chimeluv(f): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Story story..... undecided
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by Kriss216: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mariangeles:
If it were up to most people, Tonto will remain sad for the rest of her life so that they can always have something to mock her with.
Most Nigerians never truly wish happiness for others.
When you’re joyful, they wail nonstop!
When you’re down, they want you to remain down for the rest of your life!
She chose to be sad. Most Nigerians don't care about Tonto whatsoever. Her happiness or sadness is her business not ours!

2 Likes

Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by after4: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
She is actually an evening news paper as she is not a small girl oh. Funny enough she went to the head quarters of patriarchy, mbaise. God indeed is wonderful. What God cannot do does not exist

Kriss216:

After saying Igbos are rapists, she's dining with Igbo gbola every night. Is God not wonderful

The Nigerian version of feminists are just frustrated and depressed evening newspapers with dilapidated breasts!
Re: Having A Man Be My Head Has Always Been One Of My Secret Prayers – Tonto Dikeh by after4: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forget those premature feminist, we are talking about their madam. Dem go dey alright las las.
At the end of the day, men are the price

favour32:

What of that one wey dey nairaland wey say the future na wetin again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire, Sujimoto Brazed The Odds To Deliver Multi-billion Naira Real Estate / Some Expensive Transformation In Hollywood - Pictures / "I Will Be Alright" DJ Cuppy Assures Fans After She Made A Post Wondering What W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.