Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Thoughtful Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thoughtful Questions (105 Views)

COZA: Checkout Rotimi Fashakin's Thoughtful Reaction... / Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughtful Questions by vincentautoss: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
THOUGHTFUL QUESTIONS

Science have always told us that the earth is spherical in shape and that it is rotating every seconds of the day. Is that true? Okay I believe that you are nodding your heads in affirmation.

Also, do you know and agree that the earth is hanging in space?

Now if the earth is spherical as they say, rotates every seconds, and hanging in space, do also know that what they call the earth is like the football and we and all the houses and properties are sticked on the surface of the earth?

We rotate alongside the earth every moment without falling off? God placed a law that won't allow off fall off. That's called the law of gravity. Praise God.

But wait a moment, if we are always rotating every seconds, it means that sometimes, our position in the earth's spherical shape can even be upside down yet we're not falling off. Wow... What a great mystery!

So where is heaven? Is it physically up above as many thinks? If yes, how come the astronauts have not seen heaven even as far high as they claim that they can travel? Well, the direct answer I want to give here is that HEAVEN is SPIRITUAL, and those who must see heaven must be spiritual too.

Written by Autoss. Air your opinion below

(1) (Reply)

Spring Forever In My Heart / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / A Dangerous Agent Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.