Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid (471 Views)

Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out / Which Of The East African Visa On Arrival Convenient to visit? / Rejected South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by Ade3131: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dear Travellers,

A friend's planning to visit South Africa by December this year to see his wife-to-be (a South African) and he's asked me to help him create a thread here on Nairaland with a view to seeking advice from those who've travelled to SA this year or since the advent of covid on what to expect from Visa application down to arrival in Johannesburg.

The reason why he's particular about creating a thread about it is to gain a wider audience so that he'll have large pool of opinions to leverage on.

Major concerns:

What are the visa requirements?
What is the minimum balance one should have in his account before printing statement of account?
What is the safety procedures or covid protocol that must be adhered to on and before booking his flight tickets?
Does he needs to book a round trip flight tickets?
And is it a must to make hotel bookings from here considering he's most likely going to be accommodated in his spouse apartment?

He's a guest reader and I believe he's definitely going to see your responses.

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment.

Regards.
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by ekene101: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shey dey cut dat ur friend hand. Nigerians and lies na pant and yansh..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by Ade3131: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
ekene101:
Shey dey cut dat ur friend hand. Nigerians and lies na pant and yansh..

If he comments and tell you he's the one who asked me to write on his behalf, will it change anything?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by ekene101: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Ade3131:

If he comments and tell you he's the one who asked me to write on his behalf, will it change anything?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by
yes it will,he is enable and not disable.
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by Ade3131: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
ekene101:

Okay.
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by tonididdy(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2021
ekene101:

... Una can mumu unasef.
Where is your contribution now... None... You don't have an answer to the topic, you move on.
Even if OP was the true person in question, you will still derail the thread meaninglessly
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2021
People still dey go SA? shocked
Re: Share Your South African Visa Experience Since The Beginning Of Covid by ekene101: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2021
tonididdy:

... Una can mumu unasef.
Where is your contribution now... None... You don't have an answer to the topic, you move on.
Even if OP was the true person in question, you will still derail the thread meaninglessly
I wonder why dey never kill u up till now because dem don slaughter all other rams this morning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Jos ARIK / Anyone Traveling From Nigeria To Michigan Between July 26-28??? / Secretariat Challenge: Aerial Views of Johannesburg Metro Council (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.