Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) (57257 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by stieyven(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Lastmankc post=103845160][/quote]
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "cows." Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
SimplyShit:
Hahahaha the fear of ESN is the Beginning of wearing dot nation tee

What fear of Esn,what is his business with esn? Una go just create moniker to dish out mischief? He is the No one citizen of His state, yes there are bad elements,but the people have deposited in him the power to curb them all, so what's the fear about?�
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
r4bbit:

It is Good,glad you love your tribe...
Other Nigerians too love their tribe......
No sentiments
You wey de hide your Bororo tribe de form Yoruba like me
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
If only they can put more effort into developing their states like they advertise stupidity...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by VTJN(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2021
descarado:
Carry go jare!
I'm a proud igbo lòlò.

If I'm asked where did you come from, I always say igbo nation in Nigeria.

I love our culture, our arrogance( yep we are very arrogant kiss)
I love our competitiveness.
One is never enough, it must circulate to the whole family or umunna else you will be labelled a bad omen.
I love our food
I love our traditional beliefs. It's what is uniting igbo till date.
I love that we don't value one person more than the other. Everybody is equal in igboland.

If cubana go to umunna meeting, he will serve kolanut and palmwine.

And I love the fact that our towns are very developed. You make money, fine. Until village people see what you have done with that money, you are nothing and this is the pride of every igbo son. To be recognised in his place and sit among elders.

And our men spoil our women rotten kiss
Easterners has the less developed town in Nigeria especially Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi... just don't write for writing sake biko

Everybody value, love and respect her culture
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Abaribe....

Now Ikpeazu.... People from here have something in common sentiments.

No wonder Nnamdi is misbehaving..

Soon orji Uzor kalu
Chinedum orji including his father go wear their own Dot Nation...

If this energy can be translated into good governance then I will say it is worth it but it is just built on stupid sentiments..

Ndi ala

[/s]
Shut up.
fake Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by liasmiram2567: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.

Sorry is your state when Jesus rejects you. Jesus is not God! Christianity is not the religion of Jesus. In fact did he direct you to worship him? How can you be confident by worshipping a creature and rejecting The Almighty God(Allah) the Creator?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Blakpot: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu made it clear that Buhari was referring to Ipob members in his address n not Igbos in general.
Don't get why these guys still rocking the shirt.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
igwegeorgiano:
Fools in power. What message or messages is he sending across to us now by wearing that thing on his body?

That Igbo is one, forget that we have our differences and reservations with regards to the issue of secession,but it will not change the fact that we anyi bu ofu obara, hence you see him patronizing this fine little creation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Asgard73: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

The man dey take tribalism play his political game, some mumu dey say onyi dot. .
Tell him to show you what he has achieved while in office.
Onyi dot is the score card to his reelection like Obaseki of Edo state that based his campaign on Edo no be Lagos...

Reelection tongue
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Masterito(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2021
The first you should have been said is it is wrong to call people people a dot.
Juliusmalema:
Abaribe....

Soon orji Uzor kalu

If this energy can be translated into good governance then I will say it is worth it but it is just built on stupid sentiments..

Ndi ala

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
descarado:
Carry go jare!
I'm a proud igbo lòlò.

One is never enough, it must circulate to the whole family or umunna else you will be labelled a bad omen.
I love our food
I love that we don't value one person more than the other. Everybody is equal in igboland.

And I love the fact that our towns are very developed. You make money, fine. Until village people see what you have done with that money, you are nothing and this is the pride of every igbo son. To be recognised in his place and sit among elders.

you have managed to describe the Igbo people in one post,very remarkable,and one thing I have observed is that it seems to be a taboo for the people to beg or be lazy, hardwork,merit, Enterprise and resource fullness is highly encouraged in igboland,and why can't we spoil our women,they are beautiful and we have the money

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by akdjr(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Very soon they won't be fighting for Biafra again but DOT Nation. Thanks to Buhari for renaming their region
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by proclinician: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Abaribe....

Soon orji Uzor kalu

Ndi ala

You talk too much. Empty vessels make most noise. Shut your fvcking mouth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
By obi cubana way grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
descarado:
Carry go jare!
I'm a proud igbo lòlò.

I love our food

Iam your proud in-law from Benue,I greet you sir
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Flamees(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Kondomatic:
I like the way they protected their six packs with layers of fat and flesh.
grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Baawaa:
We don see u na.
These people are deceivers, deceiving their people.
E pain you? If they don't identify with their people, you will still wail.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by francis5051: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Abaribe....

Soon orji Uzor kalu

Ndi ala

u not making any sense
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Abaribe....

Soon orji Uzor kalu

Ndi ala

The reality is setting in and you can't comprehend it. Now it's people from that place...
Imagine this Bororo! grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2021
francis5051:
u not making any sense
He's a Bororo claiming Igbo on this forum. He's working for his stipends.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:
If only they can put more effort into developing their states like they advertise stupidity...
You are free to wail!

Your Yoruba nation dream is dead, Igboho don Japa! when will you edit your siggy?
Anu mpam!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Cnach: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are actually living as they want in Abia state
The last time I checked the standard of living of those in ngwa road Aba is more worth than that of those in kano state government house. Seal ur tongue n leave ur cubicle to civilize ur unhealthy brain.
I hate enemy of people's happiness regardless of ur tribe
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
BeardedMeat:
You are free to wail!

Your Yoruba nation dream is dead, Igboho don Japa! when will you edit your siggy?
Anu mpam!
[/s]

First, there are millions of Ibos, probably like you scattered all over Yorubaland trying to eke out a living.

Whatever evil you wish for Yorubaland will start first in the lives and homes of your people living in Yorubaland. That's not a curse, that's a fact.

Second, you and others thinking that Sunday Adeyemo Igboho is the sum of Yoruba nation agitation is to betray a particular myopic sense of delusion which thinks that others must approach issues the same way you do.

I'll leave you to decode that.

Third, my comment was directed at your very corrupt governors who are arguably some of the worst ever when it comes to developing their region and protecting their people. But of course you'd rather protect them because they are Ibo and then flee your region when it becomes inhabitable.

Fourth, Anu Mpam!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by phkka1(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Ikpeazu should stop deceiving himself.

Go and pay secondary school teachers you are owing 16 months.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Abbamasta(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by georgeakins: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2021
r4bbit:

It is Good,glad you love your tribe...
Other Nigerians too love their tribe......
No sentiments

That is what an average Ibo does not know. They speak glowingly about themselves while they rubbish everything about other tribes.
They don't know that it is the way they feel about other tribes that others feel about them too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

First, there are millions of Ibos, probably like you scattered all over Yorubaland trying to eke out a living.

Whatever evil you wish for Yorubaland will start first in the lives and homes of your people living in Yorubaland. That's not a curse, that's a fact.

Second, you and others thinking that Sunday Adeyemo Igboho is the sum of Yoruba nation agitation is to betray a particular myopic sense of delusion which thinks that others must approach issues the same way you do.

I'll leave you to decode that.

Third, my comment was directed at your very corrupt governors who are arguably some of the worst ever when it comes to developing their region and protecting their people. But of course you'd rather protect them because they are Ibo and then flee your region when it becomes inhabitable.

Fourth, Anu Mpam!
Developing which region? Shut up your dirty mouth and travel! Aside Lagos, where else is developed in SW?

Just a few lines I dropped for you, see how you are regurgitating grin

Oga get up your lame ass and travel!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2021
Cnach:

The last time I checked the standard of living of those in ngwa road Aba is more worth than that of those in kano state government house. Seal ur tongue n leave ur cubicle to civilize ur unhealthy brain.
I hate enemy of people's happiness regardless of ur tribe

What's my business with Kano or Ngwa road?

Inukwa Ngwa road..lolz
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What's my business with Kano or Ngwa road?

Inukwa Ngwa road..lolz
Certified bororo.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingof2nations:

na ur Papa na
the origin of dot nation started from Aba
nepotic foool

And it will remain in Abia.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Franking: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Baawaa:
We don see u na.
These people are deceivers, deceiving their people.

W concern u?

Cry me a river.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.