Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) (57229 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by freemanq(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eyes service, come out openly and support Biafra
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by LivingTribunal: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Without the dot, there is no circle..

THE DOT IS THE CENTER THAT HOLDS AND GIVE FORM TO THE CIRCLE WHICH IS THE CIRCUMFERENCE

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Awwwnnnn... Is that what your uncle told you in the village? That he is in Lagos? And that there are no Igbos outside of Lagos?

Be well assured you guys are in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

You may need to leave the evil forest in the east (same one where Okonkwo killed his son) where you reside to prove this for yourself.
No be fight nah! I don't even bleeping know you cheesy
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
BeardedMeat:
No be fight nah! I don't even bleeping know you cheesy

This was your stupid comment that I responded to, Mr Victim Mentality.

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:

This was your stupid comment that I responded to, Mr Victim Mentality.
Ok ok! You are the winner!

Peace!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by kapelvej: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
SLAP44:

Alhaji, what are you saying again? grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by kapelvej: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

Aboki e shock you?
We've passed the era of hiding behind igbo language to spill bile. Nowadays, Igbo Language doesn't translate to being igbo but what comes out of the person's mouth.
Goodluck in your disguise Megida
grin cheesy cheesy megida
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by smartNerd: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by aezenkwu(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
these guys are just doing anyhow
they knew what they are doing
time to vote for them
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) by Wearemoving: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
You are trully son of your father you said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.