Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence (12229 Views)

NCC Renews MTN’s 3G Licence For Another 15 Years At ₦‎58.6 Billion / Benin Republic Withdraws Globacom’s Operating Licence / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by KaptainAfrika: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you have an Airtel line, get another one.
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by baralatie(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
rittanie:
before you know it they ve sold the company again.
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by blacknoir: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is that y airtel network is shitty this days
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Yankee101: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bribe loading.....
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Igholize(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Abeg ooo, bfor Ncc give dem licence, make dem warn them ooo on d manner they consumes data oo. I don talk my own oo
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by REVOLUTION2018(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Airtel and their normal doings.... I'm not surprised by the claim.... Airtel can lie for the whole African. But everyday for thief and one day for the owner!.....
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by REVOLUTION2018(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
REVOLUTION2018:
Airtel and their normal doings.... I'm not surprised by the claim.... Airtel can lie for the whole African. But everyday for thief and one day for the owner!.....
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
If that will affect the economy of southern Nigeria and masses in general believe me Buhari will not renew it.

I hate Buhari and everything he stands for but the last time I checked, Buhari is not the one who renews the licence of Telecom operators
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Danzakidakura(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
prince3009:

I hate Buhari and everything he stands for but the last time I checked, Buhari is not the one who renews the licence of Telecom operators
like the NCC boss is not his puppet. As if he don't have power to stop the renewal of that will silent social media.

1 Like

Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Geniero: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Make dem nor renew am. Airtel too de suck ppl data.
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Penguin2: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
Meaning they have not seen the boys

The new boss needs to be settled.

Lol

1 Like

Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by SolarEdge: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Felixalex(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I know you are blind so no amount of explanation can help. But remember for 16 years pdp couldn't deliver ordinary second Niger bridge. APC in less than 8 is almost through.

Many train projects have reached advanced stages and some have completed. PDP can hardly boost of completing any project in its chequered history.

APC launched the first social security programme, in a time of dire economic situation. Under PDP wealthiness the poor grew poorer.

PDP almost destroyed Nigeria's military, did not buy a single fighter jet. PMB has done much equipping our military despite the low revenue.

Ode
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Halle000: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by mmsen: 4:48am On Jul 19, 2021
sylve11:
I still prefer their customer service support to that of glo. cool

That isn't saying much.

Glo doesn't have any customer service. tongue
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Doyou2019: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2021
kayuseful:
Doing business in this country was already a hell, but in this present government, hell is a nice word

A gentle word, I tell you grin
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by Dymaco(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2021
post=103846417:

Has he done that truly or is it a rumor as usual?

Well, this is what we believe about rumors sha,

Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots.

We Rise!

What's your own view about the thread. Stop attacking another person views.
Re: NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence by dedunji: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
How do you want them to that don't you know that network is the best now .This people are the anti progress group of politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available / OUKITEL K6000 | Massive 6000mah Battery| 10 Days Normal Use / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.