Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. (2478 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shehu Sani Reacts to Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors for Poor renumeration.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4485025064868954&id=206270189411151&fs=1&focus_composer=0&refid=8&ref=opera_for_android_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6986342716465979796%3Amf_story_key.-7085042087010156056%3Atop_level_post_id.4485025064868954%3Acontent_owner_id_new.206270189411151%3Apage_id.206270189411151%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.share%3Aview_time.1626634671%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX-5SiiXtIt9HfCe&__tn__=S%2AW-R

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by id4sho(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
E b things
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by IgweOfNnewi: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Henrydonland(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
This situation is worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Temmylee01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
End shall tell
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by descarado: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
The pastor should know that country hard. Colin and bad governance made the people poorer.

Ani he want them to steal?
Guy love money too much. Has he not acquired enough?
What is he looking for again?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Muna4real(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Many of you guys do not understand what oyedepo wrote in the letter

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by slimghost(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Muna4real:
Many of you guys do not understand what oyedepo wrote in the letter

Please what did Daddy GO write?. Help explain it to us please.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by oz4real83(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
This Shehu Sani can't use the same energy to speak against an islamic leader or Sheik just as he is doing now against a Christian leader. Even if we decide criticise our fellow Christians, a non Christian like Shehu Sani should not be supported to join us fight ourselves. Before u comment on an islamic thread on Nairaland, u are made to swear all manners of oath, but they give unlimited freedom to just anybody to comment on Christian threads.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Emergingnation(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
What's business does Muslims has with Church...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Muna4real(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
slimghost:

Please what did Daddy GO write?. Help explain it to us please.

I've spent many of my years in pentecostal churches and I know some of their church protocol.
For him to write that letter means that the church is not growing. Most of you misunderstood it. If a church remains 20 members for 2 years,then what is the pastor doing? What are the evangelism department doing? The growth that they see is the number of people and not the offering. Thats how it is over there. If the church is increasing in numbers,then it is growing. If it's not,then something is wrong with it. Most of you just jump into conclusions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by vedaxcool(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shehu is a useless urchin who had no plans for his life after political office.

As for poor performance church, a prominent story that comes to mind from the Bible is the action Jesus A.S took against the money changers at the temple.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by BafanaBafana: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Muna4real:

I've spent many of my years in pentecostal churches and I know some of their church protocol.
For him to write that letter means that the church is not growing. Most of you misunderstood it. If a church remains 20 members for 2 years,then what is the pastor doing? What are the evangelism department doing? The growth that they see is the number of people and not the offering. Thats how it is over there. If the church is increasing in numbers,then it is growing. If it's not,then something is wrong with it. Most of you just jump into conclusions.
Bros calm down, I have also been in Pentecostal churches for years, it's all about income and expenditure.
Besides the guy in question made a video

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by plaetton: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol.
Religion,
usually founded on scams, built on scams,
perpetuated on scams,
and sustained by even greater scams.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Bluntguy: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
We are already missing TB Joshua.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Seniorwriter(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
RELIGION NA POLITICS!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by slimghost(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Muna4real:

First one, one of the sacked pastors confirmed he was told personally it had to do with ROI. But we should disregard how words because you have been a Pentecostal since Christ.
Secondly, if the pastors were unable to attract members, it could possibly mean two things:
1. They never had the calling: if this were the case, who ordained and assigned branches to them in the first place?.
2. The have the calling but people aren’t coming due to no fault of theirs: If that is the case, your GO should be praying to the Holy Spirit to help win souls instead of acting like an average business owner.
If this is a business, I see nothing wrong in making changes if ROI is not forthcoming but this is supposed to be a church.
Stop defending nonsense and seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Until I hear from Oyedepo, I reserve my comment
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by ThinkSmarter: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Muna4real:

Do winner's do evangelism.
The only church that does that genuinely is Jehovah's witness.
Then Deeper life and Lords chosen.
Winners na packaging/pinging/swag them dey use dey evangelise.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Tokskob2008: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sometimes last year I heard a complain about one of this big churches directly from the pastor's daughter. She complained that they keep posting her dad to small branches and as soon as the branch becomes big enough he gets posted out again (not evening considering his family at all) to a smaller one meaning they were just using the man for gains and crowds he can pull to the church. They also have specific target to meet up to every week so if
you are not meeting up to it I guess you will be sacked. Its all business

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Ogamysamo: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
if he did it for this(money no dey come well well) then he really didn't do well in serving God by sacking them.

salvation is better than money
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by OBALOLA55(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Shehu Sani Reacts to Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors for Poor renumeration.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4485025064868954&id=206270189411151&fs=1&focus_composer=0&refid=8&ref=opera_for_android_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6986342716465979796%3Amf_story_key.-7085042087010156056%3Atop_level_post_id.4485025064868954%3Acontent_owner_id_new.206270189411151%3Apage_id.206270189411151%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.share%3Aview_time.1626634671%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX-5SiiXtIt9HfCe&__tn__=S%2AW-R
ABOKKI AND SO WHAT
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by trillest1960: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2021
See what they have turned christianity into... Religion is never the way for a genuine seeker of the ultimate, religion merely offers solace, it is a platform for dogmatism, true Christianity is above religion, it is pure devotion to christ, the son of humanity which leads to the perfect union of the creation with the creator.. This man is not a follower of christ, he is a con artist. Christ did very well to warn about folks as such.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 19, 2021
oz4real83:
This Shehu Sani can't use the same energy to speak against an islamic leader or Sheik just as he is doing now against a Christian leader. Even if we decide criticise our fellow Christians, a non Christian like Shehu Sani should not be supported to join us fight ourselves. Before u comment on an islamic thread on Nairaland, u are made to swear all manners of oath, but they give unlimited freedom to just anybody to comment on Christian threads.
You don't at all follow his outburst against Govt, Gumi, bandits and everything happening in Nigeria. Shehu always make post like parrot.
You're so selfish to not tell the truth abt the attitude of Christians toward Muslims. Hardly u see a muslim commenting on Christians affairs but Christians are always trooping to make comments that cast doubt abt the kind of training they receive in churches.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Emergingnation:
What's business does Muslims has with Church...
Go and review how Christians have business bom Muslims matters on mainstream and social media. Are u blind not to have seen how stupid ur ppl are on Nairaland always indulging in others affairs, portraying their level of immoral training undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyedepo Sacking 40 Pastors Over Poor Renumeration. by Ceenachi: 1:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Yeye Man tongue
Yesterday he was advising H. E. Governor Ganduje
Today he is supporting the man of God
Tomorrow he will tell Mr. President to stop fighting Boko haram

My brothers make una no blame this man of God oh..the bitter truth is that those "sacked pastors" we are ones that didn't really care if church is filled with a congregation or not, or if offerings were observed efficiently or not, in as much their salaries were intact
Take, for instance, let them go and start a church and see how rigorous it is to gather two stones together before it turns rubble

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Peter Obi's Phone Snatched By Hoodlums In Anambra State / APC Primaries: Buhari Meets Osinbajo Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.