Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,590 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. (2468 Views)

400billion Loan, Abia Is Finished! ;Stats Don't Lie / David Hundeyin Is Egun By Tribe And Not Yoruba / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2022
The incarceration rate in Nigeria with a total prison population of slightly over 76,000 stands at 35 per 100,000 when adjusted for an overall population of 200 million.

As a Nigerian you have a 0.035% chance of ending up in prison going by this stat. This is the same fatality rate for Covid 19. So in retrospect, you have the same slim chances of dying of covid 19 as you would of getting locked up behind bars.

But is this representative for all Nigerians?

No.

Once you begin to adjust for that of males and females separately , chances of being incarcerated for females in general is negligible and almost zero. For males the rate goes up much higher if we consider that males form the bulk of inmates with a near half of the total general free population , as a male you chances of ending up behind bars increases by double to as high as 0.06%.

If we adjust further for age, then males between the years 18-45 have much higher chances of close to 1% where the total male population within this bracket falls at approximately 40-60 million

Delving deeper and when we adjust for ethnicity things get more interesting.

Should I go on?
grin

According to the Nigerian Correctional Services, Igbo males between this bracket account for a whooping 55% of incarcerated males. Adjusting for Igbo male population within this bracket of roughly 10million , the rate of incarceration for Igbo males between the ages 18-45 in the free population stands as high as 23%!

Shocking!

The igbos are truly the niggers of Nigeria just like their cousins in the US.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2022
So in summary, one in every 5 Igbo male between the ages of 18 to 45 has been locked up .

This is really a very terrible situation and calls for deeper reflection on Igbo society.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:
The incarceration rate in Nigeria with a total prison population of slightly over 76,000 stands at 35 per 100,000 when adjusted for an overall population of 200 million.

As a Nigerian you have a 0.035% chance of ending up in prison going by this stat. This is the same fatality rate for Covid 19. So in retrospect, you have the same slim chances of dying of covid 19 as you would of getting locked up behind bars.

No.

Once you begin to adjust for that of males and females separately , chances of being incarcerated for females in general is negligible and almost zero. For males the rate goes up much higher if we consider that males form the bulk of inmates with a near half of the total general free population , as a male you chances of ending up behind bars increases by double to as high as 0.06%.

If we adjust further for age, then males between the years 18-45 have much higher chances of close to 1% where the total male population within this bracket falls at approximately 40-60 million

Should I go on?
grin

According to the Nigerian Correctional Services, Igbo males between this bracket account for a whooping 55% of incarcerated males. Adjusting for Igbo male population within this bracket of roughly 10million , the rate of incarceration for Igbo males between the ages 18-45 in the free population stands as high as 23%!

Shocking!

Am yoruba but I still want original poster to hug transformer or take sniper with no palm oil

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by fman(m): 1:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Source plz.
Kudos for showing your tribal bigotry.
You don see say una from that ya region no too get sense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 1:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Folawealth090:

Am yoruba but I still want original poster to hug transformer or take sniper with no palm oil

And who follow you do Yoruba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 1:49am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
Source plz.
Kudos for showing your tribal bigotry.
You don see say una from that ya region no too get sense.

Stats don't lie

Deal with it. Or will you be interested in a private all expense paid long month verification tour at any facility of your choice?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by fman(m): 1:53am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Stats don't lie

Deal with it. Or will you be interested in a private all expense paid long month verification tour at any facility of your choice?
post the verified source of your incoherent stats or adonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

And who follow you do Yoruba
Dont worry Just drink the sniper

5 Likes

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 1:55am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
post the verified source of your incoherent stats or adonbilivit

Get a copy of PM newspaper and read the crime section
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

grin
I want to comot your teeth and force you to hug transformer what kind of post be this I wish u can ignore and block people on this site

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 2:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Folawealth090:

I want to comot your teeth and force you to hug transformer what kind of post be this I wish u can ignore and block people on this site

You will soon join the 23 percentile with this your violent streak

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by fman(m): 2:03am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

grin
oga you dey whine yourself.. stop spreading propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by whofoolwho: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Stats don't lie

yes, let's take ibadan and I will bet one million and also check the kind of offense they are being charged for hope 90 percent of them are not charged for seeking their freedom from this shithole country
Ipob!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 2:42am On Nov 07, 2022
whofoolwho:
yes, let's take ibadan and I will bet one million

What's your waist size ?

I want to put an order for your uniform .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Sonyboom: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2022
I am Igbo but ashame that my pathetic foolish tribe tribe hate the truth so much. It's too bad n sad

Folawealth090:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by whofoolwho: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

What's your waist size ?

I want to put an order for your uniform .
for lashjng your mother abi
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by limeta(f): 3:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Folawealth090:

Of cause you do
Evil in your blood the reason you not a pure Muslim but afonja Muslim
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by shortIGBOman: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2022
This is no news. We all know what IGBO People are good at doing, both home and abroad.

IGBO amaka grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Wetin consign us...The most important thing is that we know how many of our people were locked up from 2012 to 2022 ...

But as for refugees,no head count...communities wiped out on behalf of dangote refinery and trade free zone, no head count...hehehehehehehe

we haven't added skull mining ooo
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
I am Igbo but ashame that my pathetic foolish tribe tribe hate the truth so much. It's too bad n sad

who send you.....

slave
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Vyzz: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Stats don't lie

Yes I am.
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by emmancipated(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2022
It is scientifically proven that snails have a higher IQ than you tribalistic morons. I wonder how as a supposed sane human, your brain cannot process anything meaningful aside tribalism. I blame the mods of this forum though, cuz they allow you guys have a field day with your stupidity.
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

No.

Should I go on?
grin

Shocking!

The reason for the Igbo part is obvious to all.

Only nature is paying Nigeria back for the injustice against Igbos.

If you check very well, most of those Igbos languishing in prisons in Nigeria are mostly for:

1.) Biafra agitation

Hausa-Fulanis are hardly incarcerated in Nigeria and Yorubas celebrate it for reasons best known to them.

If Nigeria was a just country, we ought to have more Hausa-Fulanis in jail cos of obvious serious crimes they commit like terrorism, kidnapping for ransom and banditry.

Every Nigerian know the truth but bigotry won't let them do the right thing
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Greatzeus(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2022
What sort of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
emmancipated:
It is scientifically proven that snails have a higher IQ than you tribalistic morons. I wonder how as a supposed sane human, your brain cannot process anything meaningful aside tribalism. I blame the mods of this forum though, cuz they allow you guys have a field day with your stupidity.

So speaking the truth is now racist and bigoted?

Maybe if you stop doing crime and end up doing time we won't be discussing this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Greatzeus:
What sort of nonsense is this?

The Igbo criminal bent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
The reason for the Igbo part is obvious to all.

Only nature is paying Nigeria back for the injustice against Igbos.

If you check very well, most of those Igbos languishing in prisons in Nigeria are mostly for:

1.) Biafra agitation

Hausa-Fulanis are hardly incarcerated in Nigeria and Yorubas celebrate it for reasons best known to them.

If Nigeria was a just country, we ought to have more Hausa-Fulanis in jail cos of obvious serious crimes they commit like terrorism, kidnapping for ransom and banditry.

Every Nigerian know the truth but bigotry won't let them do the right thing

How about the 20 Igbos awaiting execution in Malaysia for drug offenses ? Nah them and Biafra carry drug waka enter Malaysia?

At every single waking second you are sounding more and more like your irresponsible Igbo slave brothers in America.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by BATified2023: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Folawealth090:

emeka

Welldone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Lionnation: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:
So in summary, one in every 5 Igbo male between the ages of 18 to 45 has been locked up .

This is really a very terrible situation and calls for deeper reflection on Igbo society.
that is injustice lucked not that a crime was committed, when the authorities have a disdain over a people that is what you get
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You will soon join the 23 percentile with this your violent streak
I guess you don’t know the difference bw percent and percentile.

Read books them no go read. Keep quiet then no, dem must disgrace their generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Kills Police Men In Aba PHOTOS / Peter Obi And Obidents Finally Don Get Justice - As US Don Release The Full List / Lagos was named among world fastest Sinking Cities In The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.