Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor (532 Views)

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Are Begging for N100k Jobs And Sleeping Around - Harri Obi / "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by umahi88(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yul Edochie has taken to his social media account and revealed that people have been pleading with him to show them where they may perform money rituals. This was revealed by the actor in a recent Instagram post

Sharing the post, Yul Edochi stated that he is just an actor and nothing more. He claims that playing the part of a ritualist in a movie is a storyline. He further asked if it is a crime to be an actor.

He wrote:

"Some people are sending me messages begging me to show them where they can do money rituals. Come on now guys, come on. Na film I dey act. Just like American action films where one man will defeat a whole city of bad guys. Na storyline be that, e no dey happen. Is it now a crime to be a good actor? Make I no...........Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/07/some-people-are-begging-me-to-show-them-where-they-can-do-money-retuals-actor-yul-edochie.html

Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by richmanrichard: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
yul my gee! This pic na sure new meme. My guy be like 'how i wan take explain give dem again ?local man is tired'.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by jom28gy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Show them na
Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by Mbataku96(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yul my brother, shut up and show them the way, Jesus is the Way by de way.
After all, his death on the cross was some kind of money ritual.
Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by timothy2396(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
4th to comment
Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
timothy2396:
4th to comment
Go cash out for bank na

Re: Some People Are Begging Me To Show Them Where They Can Do Money Rituals - Actor by kenzysmith: 4:41am On Jul 19, 2021
I no go lie u this life u only leave once if they no here ur name before u go. Good name is the thing of the past in this our generation money can buy good name. Cubana obi is a good man in the eyes of those in oba. Who good name help abeg were there they do this rituals people full ground to use girls bulku for my watapp

(1) (Reply)

Tega Broke Down In Tears As She Apologize For Her Promiscuity While In Bbnaija H / Bbnaija Whitemoney, Liquorose Wins Youid Task, With Team Identity / Bbnaija: “I Have N500k For 5 Lucky Aggressive Voters” – Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.