Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bbnaija: “I Have N500k For 5 Lucky Aggressive Voters” – Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Have N500k For 5 Lucky Aggressive Voters” – Cubana Chief Priest (532 Views)

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently / DJ Cuppy Shocks Manager With Refrigerated Sum Of N500k For Christmas / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Have N500k For 5 Lucky Aggressive Voters” – Cubana Chief Priest by Taiyemando(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Celebrity barman; ‘Cubana Chief Priest’ showed much love and support for the bbnaija reality star ‘WhiteMoney’ as he continues to persuade viewers to vote on his behalf.

He took to his Instagram handle to................................................................

click the below link for more details

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/21/bbnaija-i-have-n500k-for-5-lucky-aggressive-voters-cubana-chief-priest-supports-whitemoney-amidst-betrayal/

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel And Liquorose Were The Highlights Of Yesterday's Dinner Party, Watch Th / Nigerian Billionaire Business Man Spotted Drinking Garri And Moi Moi: Video / A Woman Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.