Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How A Dummy Can Make An Average Of N250,000 Monthly From Home Working On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Dummy Can Make An Average Of N250,000 Monthly From Home Working On Fiverr (204 Views)

Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Dummy Can Make An Average Of N250,000 Monthly From Home Working On Fiverr by Helenbims(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Newly Revealed Secrets show.

How A Dummy Can Make An Average of N250,000 Monthly From Home Working on Fiverr

Learn the hidden secrets used by a private school teacher who went from earning N20,000 per month to making N250,000 monthly from fiverr and how you too can achieve same result even if you are a dullard.

Hear me Now, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles or Nigerian government. Not even the fault of your maker. It is absolutely your fault.

Let me tell you this, there are lots of money to be made on the internet and it definitely has nothing to do with your certificate or intelligence.

You definitely dont need a seer to tell you that the county is bad and since you dont have the money to jet out now, you really dont need to kill yourself but to find a solution to your life.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Lol. Whichever way, I hated both of them.

But... The story changed when I took responsibility for my life..

If an average former private school teacher like me with an average intelligence could be making over N250,000 monthly working for foreign clients on fiverr, from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

You see, I didn't even make an A1 in English language in my WAEC neither do I have second class upper in my first degree, but in my over 2 years on fiverr, I have been able to earn more than one hundred 5-star reviews from clients telling me how good my writing was. The funny part is, I don't write most of my articles, I use a killer strategy only me and few of my students know.

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to write a 1,000 word article in less than 10 minutes.

Let me put the record straight! a 1,000-word article is around $15 to $20 on Fiverr, that's about N7,500 to N10,000 in 10 minutes.

My goal this year is to train 1000 youths on fiverr freelancing.

What is fiverr?

Fiverr is an online platform that allows buyers and sellers to connect so they can buy and sell digital services. It gets its name from the starting price of services which is $5. To put it simply, Fiverr is an online marketplace that offers a wide variety of services, tasks, and mini-jobs.

Fiverr aims to provide an online platform where freelancers can advertise and list their available digital services. On the site, youll find millions of gigs for every type of skill. Whether youre a designer, web developer, lawyer, or even a musician, fiverr has something up your alley.

I am going to be taking out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to start and get clients from fiverr. And most importantly, how to withdraw your earned money from this foreign site.

"You Can Achieve Total Financial

Freedom For The Rest Of Your Life.!"

Who am I and why should you listen to me?

Listen up!

My name is Abimbola Omoseebi, And A few years ago, I graduated from the university and there was no job but as the fist born of the family, I have to get something done… I got employed where I was being paid a paltry some of N20,000 as a graduate. Life became so miserable for me because transport fare has even taken N7,000 of the salary; living me with just N13,000 Monthly.

I was just scrolling though nairaland one day and I saw a write up about fiverr. The writer made a training offer AND I didnt even have money to buy the courses.

The following month, I decided to borrow 5k from a friend and joined 10k with it from my N13,000 salary balance to register for the fiverr training. So, I continued studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night.. it was as if nothing was working "I was Desperate!" I wasn't making money...

But I kept on..

Finally, 2 weeks after, I got my Big Breakthrough working as a freelance writer on fiverr.
Fast forward to today, I have (without missing words) trained over 100 Nigerians on how to make money from fiverr (You see why you should listen to me now?)

Come on, Listen to me, damn it! I had a hard time myself

I practice what I Teach.

And Now, well now I make over N250,000 per month.

Ok, enough.

So, lets get to the Nitty Gritty!

Just what is it exactly I taught these people which seemed to have literally turned around so many of their lives?

Well first and foremost, I revealed to them exactly (with a few updates) what I promise to reveal to you if you take action today will surely make you kiss poverty bye bye for life!

Here is in fact a very small summary of what you will get if you take action today!

Module 1:
A Details Explanatory About Fiverr.. (Introduction To Fiverr)

Module 2:
How To Set Up A Professional And Top Notch Fiverr Account And Gig (Very Easy To Do)

Module 3:
The desperate Newbie New ranking methods revealed (I will show you how I ranked newly created gig in less than 7 days on fiverr) tested and confirmed.

Module 4:
Hot in demand niches on fiverr.. That you can instantly deploy and skyrocket your sales!

Module 5:
I will Expose to you A new discovery on how you can get a verified USA fiverr account 90% guaranteed!

Module 6:
I will reveal my lazy fiverr methods on how you can outsource some hot in demand services on fiverr.....This is my new discovery that can earn you 1000usd monthly on fiverr.

Module 7:
How to turn your repeated buyers to your ATM.

Module 8:
You will also learn the sacred method you can use to beat your competitors as a new seller.

Module 9:
How you can communicate with you buyers like a pro as a new seller on fiverr.

Module 10:
How to successfully withdraw your earnings to your Nigerian account.
And many more!

Listen up!

This is is the very best training you can find on fiverr.
Everything I have recorded in this training is Highly Effective, Time tested and proven to work…

Youll be getting All of my knowledge in fiverr as recorded in this course.
If you are dead serious and ready to make money online, then you need to have this course!

You see friend, this course is the key to your “Financial Independence!"

So, how much do you think this should cost?

But before I tell you how much this course would cost, let me tell you about all the exciting FREE BONUSES that you are about to benefit:
1. Free ebook titled "How to attract customers with twitter" (worth 3,000)
2. Free ebook titled "Sell like crazy" (worth N5,000)
3. Free ebook titled "Dotcom Secrets (worth 3,000)
4. Free ebook titled "Earn in Dollars Spend in Naira (worth 2,500)
5. Comprehensive and Practical Video Trainings on fiverr (worth N25,000)
6. Free access to me till you make your first money on fiverr (worth N10,000)

These bonuses are well over N48,500 but youre getting them for free I will say.
Plus You Are Backed Strongly By my

90 DAYS RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
So this means for the next 90 days you have a chance to get back your money only if you swear in all honesty that you did not gain value from the course..

This course is pegged at N20,000

If I charge N50,000 it will still be a steal for you.

Because my mission is to train 1,000 youth this year, I have further crashed the fee to N5,000 for you.

But wait there!

If you are among the first 10 people to make payment today, you'll be paying just N3,000.

Please note: Only those who make payment today will pay N3,000 and get access to my free bonuses worth 48,500. If you wait till tomorrow, you will be paying N5,000 and all the bonuses gone. I kid you not.

So friend, let nothing stop you from taking immediate action to purchase this course RIGHT NOW . Absolutely Nothing At All

Do It Now!!

You Might never Get Another Opportunity As This One Again...

Time Is Ticking!!!

Click the link below to Message me Now for the pa.yment method>>>https:///dkz5s4j4

WhatsApp: 08074400591

(1) (Reply)

Get 25% Profit With 100% Trick / Over 100k USA Email List / I Need Details For Starting A Virtual Reality Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.