Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) (50998 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Iyiataata92:

What else do you want to hear?
That he caught his wife with the pastor in his room or what?
You already know the address from the story. You can go and get us the remaining half

The story would have been full for him if what you wrote is what happened. They always feel better when it's the woman's fault.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
This one na real beserker.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by freemi(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Iyiataata92:

What else do you want to hear?
That he caught his wife with the pastor in his room or what?
You already know the address from the story. You can go and get us the remaining half
hehehe grin. This reply just funny me. BEST
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Smartikc(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
sadokk now who wan take care of the children all this things na due to wetin one useless pastor tell am about him wife ooo ,whyyy embarassed
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by MrVictorChidi: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2021
anger management
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
I don't separate fight.

We watch from a distance.

If I talk to you, you no hear, Nah Japa remain.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Ewww o Satan on the loose �
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Zubeezanga(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Maydayy:
A taser could have saved the man's life. But,our forces only know how to shoot . somehow if u ask me.
Buy teaser give them naa undecided
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Half story. There is more to this story

Yes ooo, at the end the man stabbed your big head and u died , and u resurrected this morning to make ur comment, and u went back to ur cold room and be waiting for ur people to come carry u and then bury u in ur house tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
ignis:
Police shot a man on his leg to subdue him, and he died.

My brother na wetin I Dey reason ohh grin grin grin
Nigeria na one funny place.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fear women, now an innocent pastor is dead.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Lordhades21(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
No kine news wei man no go hear for this Nigeria.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by ignis: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rolly22:

My brother na wetin I Dey reason ohh grin grin grin
Nigeria na one funny place.

Indeed a funny place to be...
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by GraceAndPeace: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Patokegod:
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Disconnecting yourself from God is tantamount to death.
Let's hook on God for all things pertaining y life.
Amen brother
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Mryacks: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Most people in this country right now are just a little trigger away from madness

Honestly...
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by smartNerd: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Imo & bad news are like who get Zuma meme?
Na only stab for back kill this pastor?human being no strong again ooo! cry cry
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2021
@Chamberlin1983
saw your email request however I no longer honor such. Just reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text with a message there stating your interest and NL moniker for an apt response to you.

@seniorwriter
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Maydayy:
A taser could have saved the man's life. But,our forces only know how to shoot . somehow if u ask me.

Which taser? Police acted professionally here. The man had knife. The man had become uncontrollable. The man was stabbing people. Wonder how one can be talking about taser here. Let us stop blaming police all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege / Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Criminals Burst Into Tears In Port-Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.