Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE (1642 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Wise Man, He Made A Fool Of The N/army, His Strategy Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2021
If you have been trading forex without consistent profit, I have a very good asset for you.

The asset, Banks EA trading system(BOT) is a software designed to minimize capital loss, and offers 99.9% accurate signals. It automatically opens, close and places positions for you effortlessly.
It effectively monitors the market at any time of the day, looking for opportunities and executing trades. It works on a computer or desktop using MetaTrader5MetaTrader4 or 5

The robot goes for USD$200 ONCE-OFF purchase price.(you can pay $100 and balance up after two to 3 days trading)

It comes with a 24/7 technical support and free installation insistence, minimum start up capital is $100 and it generates minimum profit of $15 to $20 daily with a $100 account. THE BIGGER THE ACCOUNT, THE BIGGER THE PROFIT.

Are you interested? WhatsApp me: +234 70 660 35 301.
I also have pure price action PDF for manual trading and it's just $100, you can also pay $50 to balance up after.

If you don't know anything about forex, don't bother! Just WhatsApp me I will guide you to open forex account with best BROKER.
LET'S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER BECAUSE WE COLLABBO TO SUCCEED. You can help others too by selling it to them...... Hit me up to get yours: +234 7066035301
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Cm21: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Boss! I greet you!!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Cm21:
Boss! I greet you!!!
Hope you are printing dollars with your mt4.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Cm21: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Ogademo1:

Hope you are printing dollars with your mt4.
Yes boss!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by FacelessStuart: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2021
I've heard a lot about forex, but I'm a beginner and I don't know where to start.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2021
FacelessStuart:
I've heard a lot about forex, but I'm a beginner and I don't know where to start.
If you are interested in learning from scratch let me know. I will open forex account for you so that you can EARN AND LEARN DAILY.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Below are the course outlines for those interested in learning from scratch. YOU WILL BE LEARNING AND EARNING DAILY.

*An Excerpt of the Course Outline* �

Stage 1 �:

** Introduction to FOREX
** How do you trade FOREX
** Why is FOREX the best investment option
** When can you trade (Trading times and session)
** Forex Lingos (Terminologies)
** Brokers
** Type of Market Analysis
** Type of Charts

Stage 2 �:

** What is a Pip
** What is a Pipette
** Concept of Bid and Ask Price
** What is a Spread
** Lot sizes and how to calculate Position sizes
** Concept of Target (Take) Profit and Stop Loss
** Margin Trading
** Leverage
** Forms of Trading Order
** Risk Management
** Trading Plan
** MT4 Interface
** Common Trading Mistakes
** Forex Trading Scams
** Types of Trader
** Cause of Death of Forex Traders (Why many are scared to indulge in Forex)

Stage 3 (�):

** Indicators and Oscillators
Indicators
** Candlestick Analysis
** Swing High and Low
** Support and Resistance
** How to know when to buy and sell
** Fibonacci Resistance and Extension
** How to generate signals
** Candlestick Chart Patterns

Stage 4 (�):

** Putting it all together
** Fundamental Analysis
** Trading NFP
** Trading FOMC
** How to trade on multiple time frame analysis
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by JohnasI: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
There are a lot of interesting offers on the Internet, and this really can not be considered useful. I will say from my experience that most of these posts in the forums are scammers. Also, I advise everyone to read more information about forex broker review and rating in advance. This way you can save yourself and your money. Good luck to you!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
JohnasI:
There are a lot of interesting offers on the Internet, and this really can not be considered useful. I will say from my experience that most of these posts in the forums are scammers. Also, I advise everyone to read more information about forex broker review and rating in advance. This way you can save yourself and your money. Good luck to you!
Good advice! I use Exness broker and I introduce all my students to it because they are reliable.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Almightyprosper: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you know about international business and documents editing and creating
Email me lordyyon@gmail.com
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Almightyprosper:
If you know about international business and documents editing and creating
Email me lordyyon@gmail.com
Hmmm shocked
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Reply my email
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Fx12:
Reply my email
OK, done!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Join me this week, let's make money together. NO RISK NO GAIN.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Fx12:
Reply my email
I'm always on WhatsApp
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Boss! I hail o.... Thanks for your effort
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Bbtyss: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by iwai: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2021
This is another format to defraud people his a scammer �������

1 Like

Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
iwai:
This is another format to defraud people his a scammer �������
Kneel down let me pray for you!!!
Repeat after me...
Anything that will make me see opportunity as a scam, die by fire! Die by fire!!! Die by fire!!!

How is trading forex scam? Open a forex account and trade yourself, you said No! You keep on Enriching Ponzi schemes, SMH.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Open forex account, buy trading tool and print dollars daily at home.... Exness broker is a reliable broker. They are even secured more than Nigeria Banks.

No one can withdraw money from your FX account even if the person knows your log in details.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Cm21: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Ogademo1:

Kneel down let me pray for you!!!
Repeat after me...
Anything that will make me see opportunity as a scam, die by fire! Die by fire!!! Die by fire!!!

How is trading forex scam? Open a forex account and trade yourself, you said No! You keep on Enriching Ponzi schemes, SMH.

Don't mind him.... Everything is scam for his eyes
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stop tagging everything scam!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Ogademo1:

I'm always on WhatsApp
Ok Boss!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2021
The printing continues
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Cm21: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Ogademo1:
The printing continues
Boss! Where do you reside? I want kidnap you grin

See money wey dey your mt4.... But why money no dey do una undecided
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Cm21:

Boss! Where do you reside? I want kidnap you grin

See money wey dey your mt4.... But why money no dey do una undecided
Money dey do na him Dangote still dey find money.

I have investors sha
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Hope you all are enjoying the stuff..... Speak up if there's any issue.
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Ogademo1:
No issues Boss!!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Ogademo1:
No issues Boss!!
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Lastmankc(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Ogademo1:
If you have been trading forex without consistent profit, I have a very good asset for you.

The asset, Banks EA trading system(BOT) is a software designed to minimize capital loss, and offers 99.9% accurate signals. It automatically opens, close and places positions for you effortlessly.
It effectively monitors the market at any time of the day, looking for opportunities and executing trades. It works on a computer or desktop using MetaTrader5MetaTrader4 or 5

The robot goes for USD$200 ONCE-OFF purchase price.(you can pay $100 and balance up after two to 3 days trading)

It comes with a 24/7 technical support and free installation insistence, minimum start up capital is $100 and it generates minimum profit of $15 to $20 daily with a $100 account. THE BIGGER THE ACCOUNT, THE BIGGER THE PROFIT.

Are you interested? WhatsApp me: +234 70 660 35 301.
I also have pure price action PDF for manual trading and it's just $100, you can also pay $50 to balance up after.

If you don't know anything about forex, don't bother! Just WhatsApp me I will guide you to open forex account with best BROKER.
LET'S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER BECAUSE WE COLLABBO TO SUCCEED. You can help others too by selling it to them...... Hit me up to get yours: +234 7066035301
I don't know anything about Forex,can you help me
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Lastmankc:
I don't know anything about Forex,can you help me
WhatsApp me: +234 7066035301
Re: If Your Money Making Strategy Is Not Working, GET IN HERE by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Fx12:

No issues Boss!!
Good!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pdp Used Dollars For Vote Buying In My Town. / Please Help My Daughter From Enugu Prison / Community Banishes 50-yr-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.