Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Buy A Domain Name In India? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy A Domain Name In India? (202 Views)

How To Buy A Domain Name Already Taken / Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Domain Name In India? by AbhayP: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2021
A structure called the Domain Name System (DNS) translates those IP addresses into names that are simple to remember. Those names are called domain names.
Your website's domain is what people enter into the address bar on their browsers to point it toward your website. In the simplest terms, if an IP address is your website’s GPS coordinates, the domain is its street address. An example is google.com.
When someone types a domain into a browser, it gets routed through a DNS server. That server translates the name to figure out which IP address it points to. Then it grabs the data for that website and delivers it to the browser. This process is happening in a matter of seconds, letting you find and view a website fast.
ByteNAP is The Best Web Hosting https://www.bytenap.com/ in India, It gives the availability of domain names and finds the perfect domain name for your website.
Re: How To Buy A Domain Name In India? by ozome15(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Buy A Domain Name In India? by SchoolGate: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Impressive cool

(1) (Reply)

What Widget Can I Use To Let Client Fake Trade On My Forex Broker / Who Has Some Knowledge About Shop With Script??? / Become A Globally Sought-after And Highly Paid Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.