Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari (1410 Views)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by nairalandankrah: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2021
The Chief of Staff to the President, Ibrahim Gambari, says he believes Nigeria will become peaceful and prosperous” when President Muhammamdu Buhari leaves office.

Mr Gambari, visiting his ancestral home, Ilorin, for the first time after he was appointed chief of staff, made the call while speaking with journalists in Ilorin.

“This period is an opportunity to reflect on the state of our country.

“By the grace of God, all the programmes and projects we have embarked upon, in economic, political, and social domains, will materialise for the betterment of our people,” Mr Gambari assured Nigerians.

Continuing, he stated, “So at the end of this tenure, Nigeria will be more united, more peaceful, and more prosperous.”

Mr Gambari was received at the Ilorin International Airport by Kwara government’s officials, led by the Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi.

Other officials at the airport to receive him were senators representing Kwara Central and North, Ibrahim Oloriegbe and Sadiq Umar, respectively, Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Yakubu Danladi-Salihu, special adviser on political matters, Abdullateef Alakawa, other top governor’s appointees, and party chieftains as well as a large crowd.

Mr Gambari, who could not hold his felicity over the warm reception bestowed on him by the state government, applauded Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

“I am grateful to the almighty Allah for giving me life and health to be able to come back to the city of my birth from where all my trajectory occurred and for the state government for this heroic reception.

“I thank His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kwara state, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, his Deputy, distinguished senators and all the senior government officials who have been too gracious in welcoming me and of course, the Emir of Ilorin and all members of the community for the warm reception,” Mr Gambari said.
https://gazettengr.com/w.hen-buhari-leaves-office-nigeria-will-be-more-ful-ibrahim-gambari/

Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by 10mobile: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by jlinkd78(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Noted
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Amotolongbo(f): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2021
I just listened to a satire again after a long while from a popular Accordion Gospel Musician in the 90s, Niyi Adedokun where he sang about the eight Baalęs in Arikogbon town. The song was released around 1992.

The satire representing Buhari still remains the same he is today. “Kii gbo, kii gba,(he doesn’t listen to anything)
oun ti o ba ti wi o, dandan ni ko se (whatever he says must be executed)

Same thing with Fela in Beast of no nation

1 Like

Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Millimann: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2021
So we should wait until he leaves office?

I hope everybody will be alive by then.
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Obijulius: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Lols.

Una twist the message sha!

Well anything to highlight the failings of this useless Buhari/Osibanjo government is welcome.
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by flourish01(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Some people don't understand English o.

Please don't waste your money on IELTS o cos na 0.5 go be your overall score.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Luckylife(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Innocent souls losts will torment him every second.
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by richiemcgold: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2021
another useless misleading headline. shior!
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Baawaa(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2021
By the grace of God, all the programmes and projects we have embarked upon, in economic, political, and social domains, will materialise for the betterment of our people,” Mr Gambari assured Nigerians.

Continuing, he stated, “So at the end of this tenure, Nigeria will be more united, more peaceful, and more prosperous.”
This is work of Mr Gambari enemies,they want him sacked by fire by force

1 Like

Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by ifytrik(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Jlow2: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2021
So we have chief of staff
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by athaboi(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
The simple truth
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Opp, I don't know why some bloggers/Journalist like to twist statement made by political office holders/prominent people, your headline and the message is not saying same thing.

That is same thing you people did some weeks ago when a Rep. Member presented a bill to house of Representative against Jungle Justice, you people twisted it to give the honourable member a bad name and that forced him to Withdraw the Bill. Please you people should be careful when writing.

nairalandankrah:
The Chief of Staff to the President, Ibrahim Gambari, says he believes Nigeria will become peaceful and prosperous” when President Muhammamdu Buhari leaves office.

Mr Gambari, visiting his ancestral home, Ilorin, for the first time after he was appointed chief of staff, made the call while speaking with journalists in Ilorin.

“This period is an opportunity to reflect on the state of our country.

“By the grace of God, all the programmes and projects we have embarked upon, in economic, political, and social domains, will materialise for the betterment of our people,” Mr Gambari assured Nigerians.

Mr Gambari was received at the Ilorin International Airport by Kwara government’s officials, led by the Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi.

Other officials at the airport to receive him were senators representing Kwara Central and North, Ibrahim Oloriegbe and Sadiq Umar, respectively, Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Yakubu Danladi-Salihu, special adviser on political matters, Abdullateef Alakawa, other top governor’s appointees, and party chieftains as well as a large crowd.

Mr Gambari, who could not hold his felicity over the warm reception bestowed on him by the state government, applauded Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

“I am grateful to the almighty Allah for giving me life and health to be able to come back to the city of my birth from where all my trajectory occurred and for the state government for this heroic reception.

“I thank His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kwara state, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, his Deputy, distinguished senators and all the senior government officials who have been too gracious in welcoming me and of course, the Emir of Ilorin and all members of the community for the warm reception,” Mr Gambari said.
https://gazettengr.com/w.hen-buhari-leaves-office-nigeria-will-be-more-ful-ibrahim-gambari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by Idamond: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2021
i was this set that believe buhari wasn't elected by God..

God use buhari to show use what they call wickedness, I'm sure we are praising GEJ now
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by 10mobile: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Lalasticlala oh!
Re: There Will be No peace in Nigeria Until Buhari leaves office - COS Gambari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2021
If at all there will be any nigeria you guys can call home again!

(1) (Reply)

Audio Governor Makinde Disgracing Himself / S.West And S South Senators Clashed Over Inclusion Of Lagos, Bauchi,Ogun In NDDC / IPOB: More Residents Flee South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.