Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? (1829 Views)

Why Did You Choose Your Current Phone ? / Your Current Phone Is ?... Drop A Comment / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Jirilistic(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2021
name of phone: infinix note 10. It heats up while charging (although it becomes cool when it gets to around 85%)
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by tayo60(f): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2021
I like everything about my phone. E no dey give me any problem at all
Redmi Note 9

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Eyanbahose: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2021
I like everything about my phone. Camon 16
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by francisisking: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
My Samsung Galaxy s7 battery is not very strong but it's still serving me well especially the call quality and internet.... I love that phone die.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by skywalker240(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Deicide: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lags a little while playing CODM grin - Redmi note 7

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Ay92(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
2gb ram
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Jirilistic(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Father Abraham I salute u grin
skywalker240:
grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Screen too big.. Nokia 5.3
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by skywalker240(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jirilistic:
Father Abraham I salute u grin
Isaac my son grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by shedy03(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Redmi note 7 pro. All round perfect, except lack of 4G band 20.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
The only thing I don't like about my phone is nothing grin grin. LG G6

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by donMIG(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
TECHNO LA7
Love erthing but the 3gb ram n quad core... Yuck!
I wonder what I was thinkin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by lilbarracuda(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
My Samsung S8+, too slimy and slippery I fear it'll drop from my hands on day

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by weblord1900: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Redmi note 7... E day overdo any work you give am. I feel sorry for it I'm the one killing it grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by tafat: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jirilistic:
name of phone: infinix note 10. It heats up while charging (although it becomes cool when it gets to around 85%)
omo, that's not healthy o, have you tried visiting carlcare to check it out
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Emmynation(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked
Why is no one talking about updates,I mean delayed updates smiley
And no updates at all grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by sureinfo: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Phantom X, I love everything about my phone.
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by sureinfo: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jirilistic:
maybe you should visit carlcare to have your phone checked out
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Brushstrokes20: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
The FM RECORDING of my A series are nonsense..

Every other things are on point.
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by donbenie(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Redmi k30 ultra..
Excellent device..
But the battery is not up to per..
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by AmadorSays: 4:50am On Jul 30, 2021
nothing o, i literarily love everything about my Phantom device
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Samsung A20S

Lags alot

Poor Camera

Not durable, has a very short life span. Cannot survive more than 2 years.

Phone can easily develop network signal problems. I currently cannot make calls or browse cos my phone doesn't detect my sim anymore.

USB port problems after a while

In summary, Avoid these low budget samsung phones.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Ajilenu: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jirilistic:
hmmmm... But it doesn't give you issues ba?
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Ajilenu: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
AmadorSays:
nothing o, i literarily love everything about my Phantom device
phantom X?
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by tosaino95(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's 2GB RAM
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by investigator007: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
nothing really, i love everything about my tecno phone
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Jirilistic(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Apart from the phone getting hot while charging, no issue at all
Ajilenu:
hmmmm... But it doesn't give you issues ba?
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Lionearn1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:
Screen too big.. Nokia 5.3
please how much u buy am
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by Ajilenu: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Jirilistic:
Apart from the phone getting hot while charging, no issue at all
alright. Have you gone to seek.help? Like carlcare?
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by SweetBuns(f): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2021
The restrictive nature of iOS
Battery doesn’t last as long when on mobile data (WiFi helps it last long tho)

iPhone XS Max

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? by 11Anonymous(m): 1:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Poco M3. It does everything well I throw at it.

People keep asking me what kind of phone it is, that the display is cool and nice body, if it's Samsung. When they see the name they get surprised or rather disappointed, I don't really know.

Ignorance is bad sha grin

Then the viewing angle is quite poor though, when I see iPhone users buying screen guard that purposely reduces their phone's viewing angle, I get surprised shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of The Google Pixel 6A Show A More Compact Device With No Headphon / Is 'Propre' a good name for a GSM network service? / Mtn Xtracool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.