Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise (30866 Views)

APC Forum Rebukes Tinubu Over "Ready To Get Dirty' Comment / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Filth In Lagos Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by Obdk: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
quentin06:
This adeyanju man has no respect , see the person he is telling to clean gutter.

When they catch him and slam him 24 bulala e go know how far.

Is cownu man not chilling in prison now, nobody remembers him any more, na cubana dey rain.

No more lefelendum again , its cubanese gyration and picking of clean wad notes on the ground.

Cubanese gyration guys, I spray the notes and you pick em up while I download your destinies. grin
it is the job of joe igbokwe to clean gutter and stop flooding in lagos.. But he is busy looting the little allocated and chasing Nnamdi Kanu on Facebook to justify d loot. As the special assistant lagos state government on gutter,
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by opportunity0101(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
The man Igbo?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by Educationalserv: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/19/clean-smelly-lagos-gutters-stop-making-noise-deji-adeyanju-rebukes-joe-igbokwe/
Lagos state budgets over 1 bn annually to drainages maintaince and evacuation. So it has more impact on the lives of 20m Lagosian and more humanitarian than Deji the paid pdp proster without any verifiable job.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by Dereneseun: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
sss
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by smartNerd: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty."
— Winston Churchill
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buhari is stupid
Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by Jonathan39: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin says someone from a God forsaken Region grin
Almaigaa:

I rather be a Special Adviser to the Governor of Lagos on Gutter. Than to become the Commissioner on Waste Management in any of the Eastern States. grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by mainman7(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
I dreamt Deji contested Kogi state governorship election
Yes, it has been rumored that Yahyah Bello and others wants to ensure he becomes the next Kogi Governor. The Powers that be are leveraging on his past activism to appear more humane to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise by FarahAideed: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2021
mainman7:
Yes, it has been rumored that Yahyah Bello and others wants to ensure he becomes the next Kogi Governor. The Powers that be are leveraging on his past activism to appear more humane to the masses.

Yes in my dream I saw Yahaya Bello endorsing him and my dreams always most times come true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document / Photos From APC National Convention In Abuja / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.