Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The History Of Nigeria: The Meaning Of Nigeria & Why Nigerians Act In Their Ways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The History Of Nigeria: The Meaning Of Nigeria & Why Nigerians Act In Their Ways (373 Views)

Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria / Obi To South East: Convince Nigeria Why You Should Produce President In 2023 / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Nigeria: The Meaning Of Nigeria & Why Nigerians Act In Their Ways by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Love and Peace will always reign in 9ja.

We are a people of Good Heart.

And together; We will Achieve Greatness Together.

Whether We Stand as Different Country people or Not;

We will Always Triumph so far We begin to Do The Right Things.

Righteousness begins with You and I.

Doing The RIGHT Things begin with You and I.

The Name "Nigeria" does not belong to us in the first place.

It is wrong to refer to ourselves as "NIGERIANS".

Why?

The Meaning of "NIGERIA" is "Nigger Area",

that is :

Nigger - "SLAVES".

So - The Full meaning of "Nigeria" means "SLAVES AREA".

We were given this name by The Wife of Lord Lugard - "Flora"; who considered Our Ancestors as "The Most Hardworking Slaves in Afrika."

Since We were The Most Hardworking Slaves in Afrika; They adJoined All of Us of Different Ethnicities together to IMPROVE Their Enslaving WORKFORCE in STEALING OUR RESOURCES and labelled us as " NIGERIANS".

Till Today; people still consider themselves as SLAVES by referring to themselves as NIGERIANS.

The same thing with The "OMO OLUWABIs" who refer to themselves as "YORUBA" which means "SLAVES".

As for Me;

I Am The MESSIAH of This Century born of the Generation of SLAVES, But I'm No SLAVE.

For I AM THAT I AM.

I AM CHRIST who have returned to Deliver My People from Their ENSLAVEMENT.

And To Deliver My People - I must begin with Sensitizing them about WHAT THEY REFER TO THEMSELVES AS.

I AM NO NIGERIAN.

I Be "OMOOLUWABI".

"Omooluwabi ni mi."

WE ARE THAT WE ARE.

And We Must Remind Ourselves of Who We Are.

We Must Remind Ourselves of Our History.

We Must Not End "NIGERIA" but We Must End The "NIGERIAN MENTALITY" (The Enslaving Mentality - The Cursed Mentality).

We are No Slaves, But Kings in Our Respective Kingdoms.

For The Kingdom of God is Here!!!

" I Be OMO NAIJA,

I AM NOT A NIGERIAN."

JOIN The "ADULT CONNECTIONZ TV" to get Connected with Other Economical Productive and Profit Oriented Youths Worldwide

Re: The History Of Nigeria: The Meaning Of Nigeria & Why Nigerians Act In Their Ways by donbachi(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
I dey suspect sey,oyinbo people buried something for ground.as long as nigerians dey drink water from dat ground.dem go dey behave as dem dey behave till date.

Check kids born by naija parents oversea or nigerians oversea.u go see the difference.
Re: The History Of Nigeria: The Meaning Of Nigeria & Why Nigerians Act In Their Ways by 143WaZoBia: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
@op; If you are inside right now. Just drink some water and sleep.
Wake up a freeborn.
As for me and my country men we will never be slaves.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nairaland Be Banned? / Ibo Ranking Has Changed / CBN Regulations Holding Back Mobile Money Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.