Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth (3145 Views)

Alleged Insult On Igbos: Apologise Within 7 Days Or Face Our Gods – Group Warns / N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by SLAP44: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2021
It has become very important for we the matured Igbos to apologies to other Nigerians because Obi our son messed up big time.

He should have done all these before attempting to bury his mother is such a lavish manner.

He should have built every road in his local government area, every drainage, culvert and street roads in and around Oba needs to be tarred before he starts thinking of buying his mum, (even the nearby second River Niger bridge, Obi Cubana should have completed it since the FG is delaying it)

He should have made sure every person in his community is educated and employed, he should pay all the school fees for every student and build additional 10 schools and at least 2 universities before earning the right to bury his mum.

He should have ensured every member of his local government is living in a duplex at least, why can't he build thousands of new duplexes and donate to the poor, including strangers before he starts to bury his mother? He is very selfish?

Obi should have fed the poor for 10 years, open shops in nearby Onitsha foe all the young people and take the remaining abroad and find work for them.

Yes.

Obi Cubana is now the works and housing minister, the president of Nigeria, Anambra state governor, and the general contractor handling all federal government projects, in fact, the federal government gave Obi billions to develop the south east and he used the whole money to do his mum's burial.

Until Ndigbo understands that there is nothing they do that they won't be hated, they will never understand Nigeria. You keep quiet, you are hated, you speak, you are hated, you spend your money, it will turn to taboo, while they are spending their's!

Igbos were hated and resented after the war in 1970 when they were weak, shattered and poor, the 20 pound policy, the 3 rs that never happened, the quick nationalization of Federal assets when we were down. Did we make any noise then?

The kano riots, was it because we were making noise?

Haters will hate you no matter what you do, so go ahead and do what you want because it won't change nothing. 13 policemen were killed in the north yesterday, the army and police are still sleeping, hoping that everyone will forget it. Let it happen in Imo, and there will be 35 checkpoints in every local government, manned by hundreds of soldiers all looking for the non existent UGM and shooting able bodied men for nothing.

God bless Obi Cubana and all his friends from all over Nigeria
God grant his loving mother eternal rest in heaven
God bless Alaigbo nine
God bless our emerging DOT nation
One day, we will look back and won't see these hating Egyptians no more.

Amen.

22 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by 143WaZoBia: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Two words.
Myopic
Mediocrity.
One thing I hated hush puppy for is having made all those monies his family are still in poverty and I personally know his people not as friends but as neighbors.
If you see hush mama house (though it’s not wretched but we read online that he made about 160m in scam) you wil know that he should have done better.
Look at that mega church oyedepo is building 160m church building in the midst of poverty.
It was easy to remove sanusi with such claim that he drove around in rolce Royce in the midst of poverty, easily also people throw shades at Dino. You can begin to tell me their deferences to me it doesn’t make any difference.
The likes of bill gates have pledged their fortune but they are not eating everything while they are alive like we would. The problem is Africa is poor we should be helping one another not balling on one another.
Ok after the obi mama burial people were pictured fighting over left overs.
Ok. Imagine what investing some money in that community will do to his pride as human?
Sadio mane built a nice hospital in his home town heaven did not fall. Matter of fact we praised him for doing it.
You people should stop this biased and sentimental thinking that’s drawn on ethnic lines. After all these Africa pictured from satellite is still dark at night.
Me am not about Obi or tribe or anything.
I’m saying why do we have all these hotels and bars and what’s what in Africa amidst our poverty? Why does Redeem have that big land for church when we need to farm. But you will say government. How much is Nigeria making from the oil sef? Are we in the top 15 oil producing country? I don’t know. Maybe we are or not but the country is really poor forget your leaders inability to improvise.

Most of the people spraying money in that burial have someone that needs money real bad but since theirs no camera to show it when they give out the money they will rather take it to where people will know they spent money.
Many of Obi friends are yahoo boys. No doubt. Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes but they are all useless because their people are poor and they are burning money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Fahdiga(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gbam. Afonjas has opened my eyes in another way since the news of Obi Cubana's mom burial broke the internet. Initially I thought that they are only betrayers and backstabbers without knowing that they are more than that. Now I've seen that they are also envious and jealous creatures that should be avoided at all cost

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by liketerm: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Another useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nkwobi042: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin
The poverty in Nigeria is just too much. I see people having nightmares because of how another man choose to spend his money grin grin

I hate poverty and can't stand around those who are in it and can't do anything about it.

5 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by richmond500: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na wa o, for another person money.

Both the people hating Cubana and the OP making mouth cos of another man's pocket are absolutely stupid.

Go make ur money so other people fit use u proud or hate u... No deh come do work weh dem no send u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by r4bbit: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
This thread is for fools And tribalists

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by SLAP44: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
r4bbit:
This thread is for fools And tribalists

Like you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Guestlander: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
They will continue to drag this issue until everyone is dead bored with the subject.
Does anyone really care? Moreover, his friends from different parts of the country attended the ceremony, are those people hating ibos as well?
Some of you just like to create controversies where there are none.

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nkwobi042:
grin grin grin
The poverty in Nigeria is just too much. I see people having nightmares because of how another man choose to spend his money grin grin

I hate poverty and can't stand around those who are in it and can't do anything about it.

Obi Cubana buried his Mother in a N30 Million Coffin , even Dangote won’t try it

If he doesn’t know what to do with the money he should look for 100 Youths in his local area who have some work training and give them N300,000 each to start small Businesses

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Two words.
Myopic
Mediocrity.
One thing I hated hush puppy for is having made all those monies his family are still in poverty and I personally know his people not as friends but as neighbors.
If you see hush mama house (though it’s not wretched but we read online that he made about 160m in scam) you wil know that he should have done better.
Look at that mega church oyedepo is building 160m church building in the midst of poverty.
It was easy to remove sanusi with such claim that he drove around in rolce Royce in the midst of poverty, easily also people throw shades at Dino. You can begin to tell me their deferences to me it doesn’t make any difference.
The likes of bill gates have pledged their fortune but they are not eating everything while they are alive like we would. The problem is Africa is poor we should be helping one another not balling on one another.
Ok after the obi mama burial people were pictured fighting over left overs.
Ok. Imagine what investing some money in that community will do to his pride as human?
Sadio mane built a nice hospital in his home town heaven did not fall. Matter of fact we praised him for doing it.
You people should stop this biased and sentimental thinking that’s drawn on ethnic lines. After all these Africa pictured from satellite is still dark at night.
Me am not about Obi or tribe or anything.
I’m saying why do we have all these hotels and bars and what’s what in Africa amidst our poverty? Why does Redeem have that big land for church when we need to farm. But you will say government. How much is Nigeria making from the oil sef? Are we in the top 15 oil producing country? I don’t know. Maybe we are or not but the country is really poor forget your leaders inability to improvise.

Most of the people spraying money in that burial have someone that needs money real bad but since theirs no camera to show it when they give out the money they will rather take it to where people will know they spent money.
Many of Obi friends are yahoo boys. No doubt. Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes but they are all useless because their people are poor and they are burning money.
You're just being petty. Didn't you read where Obi Cubana is using over 300 million Naira to help 300 youths in businesses?

7 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin... Second Niger Bridge na Obi mate undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Obi Cubana buried his Mother in a N30 Million Coffin even Dangote won’t try it

If he doesn’t know what to do with the money he should look for 100 Youths in his local area who have some work training and give them N300,000 to start small Businesses
What is 300, 000 naira? He's lifting 300 people out of poverty with 300 million. Do the math. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Bettykeys: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
The question is does the dead mother benefited anything from the lavish burial?

She would hav earned more rewards had it been the money were spent judiciously by impacting the lives of the livings

Would any sane billionaires in Euro or America or Asia spend lavishly like this
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Bettykeys: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
That was display of stupidity not display of wealth bcs I don't think he is up to best 500 most richest man is Southern Nigeria not to talk of Nigeria as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by FreeIgbos: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol, what some gullible Igbos are not understanding is that your enemies are envious and jealous. It is an open secret that Igbos have the largest number of wealthy people per capita unlike in the North where only a minute fraction controls the wealth while the overwhelming majority languish in biting poverty.

Currently, Nigeria is facing severe economic hardship yet the Igbos they love to hate gathered their people both rich and poor, and where throwing bundles of money around for everyone to grab!!

If it is not witchcraft and undiluted envy, tell me why a burial that had both the rich and poor in one place, where the rich shared money to the poor became something to be condemned. Many struggling people got enough money to pay rents, buy food or even establish business because of that burial.

Bastards are not happy that Igbos are prospering, love themselves and seem to be relatively better off.

Loosers!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by BeardedMeat(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bettykeys:

She would hav earned more rewards had it been the money were spent judiciously by impacting the lives of the livings

On behalf of Obi Cubana, I urge you to stop weeping! cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nkwobi042: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Obi Cubana buried his Mother in a N30 Million Coffin , even Dangote won’t try it

If he doesn’t know what to do with the money he should look for 100 Youths in his local area who have some work training and give them N300,000 each to start small Businesses

Lmao!
He is not the cause of people's poverty. And he has been philanthropic and still is, this is the burial of his mother and its his own discretion to lavish it on her lifeless body as he so damn wish. Because say him dey dash money make him no lavish for him personal runs again?!?

Abeg go rest.
Arant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Lmao!
He is not the cause of people's poverty. And he has been philanthropic and still is, this is the burial of his mother and its his own discretion to lavish it on her lifeless body as he so damn wish. Because say him dey dash money make him no lavish for him personal runs again?!?

Abeg go rest.
Arant nonsense!

The same was said of Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi Before God’s Judgement Landed on then

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nkwobi042: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

The same was said of Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi

Worst will be said of you too.

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by SLAP44: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

I now understand your problem, poverty.

Poor people always envy the rich and blame them for spending money.

Obi Cubana is not responsible for your situation in life.
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Christistruth00: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
SLAP44:

I now understand your problem, poverty.

Poor people always envy the rich and blame them for spending money.

Obi Cubana is not responsible for your situation in life.

There were more insults than yours when People warned about Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Ikinternational: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bettykeys:

Some people just be saying some of the dumbest things.

This idea that the white man is frugal while the black man spends lavishly is one of life's mysteries.
There is literally no facts to support this argument.
Just because something gets repeated over n over doesn't make it true

Which one of these can be claimed by a black man/black woman?

Most expensive house?
Most expensive car?
Most expensive private plane?
Most expensive yacht?
Most expensive penthouse?
Most expensive painting?
Most expensive jewelry?
Most expensive watch?
Most expensive bag?
Most expensive car collection?
Most expensive plane collection?
Most expensive private home collection?
Most expensive hand bags collection?
Most expensive jewelry collection?
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by dignity33: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nothing to apologize Obi Cubana did not show off his wealth but his friends did. mean why your house members are fighting over motion to divide Nigeria .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xnbXAET6pU
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by engrchykae(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
SLAP44:
It has become very important for we the matured Igbos to apologies to other Nigerians because Obi our son messed up big time.

He should have done all these before attempting to bury his mother is such a lavish manner.

He should have built every road in his local government area, every drainage, culvert and street roads in and around Oba needs to be tarred before he starts thinking of buying his mum, (even the nearby second River Niger bridge, Obi Cubana should have completed it since the FG is delaying it)

He should have made sure every person in his community is educated and employed, he should pay all the school fees for every student and build additional 10 schools and at least 2 universities before earning the right to bury his mum.

He should have ensured every member of his local government is living in a duplex at least, why can't he build thousands of new duplexes and donate to the poor, including strangers before he starts to bury his mother? He is very selfish?

Obi should have fed the poor for 10 years, open shops in nearby Onitsha foe all the young people and take the remaining abroad and find work for them.

Yes.

Obi Cubana is now the works and housing minister, the president of Nigeria, Anambra state governor, and the general contractor handling all federal government projects, in fact, the federal government gave Obi billions to develop the south east and he used the whole money to do his mum's burial.

Until Ndigbo understands that there is nothing they do that they won't be hated, they will never understand Nigeria. You keep quiet, you are hated, you speak, you are hated, you spend your money, it will turn to taboo, while they are spending their's!

Igbos were hated and resented after the war in 1970 when they were weak, shattered and poor, the 20 pound policy, the 3 rs that never happened, the quick nationalization of Federal assets when we were down. Did we make any noise then?

The kano riots, was it because we were making noise?

Haters will hate you no matter what you do, so go ahead and do what you want because it won't change nothing. 13 policemen were killed in the north yesterday, the army and police are still sleeping, hoping that everyone will forget it. Let it happen in Imo, and there will be 35 checkpoints in every local government, manned by hundreds of soldiers all looking for the non existent UGM and shooting able bodied men for nothing.

God bless Obi Cubana and all his friends from all over Nigeria
God grant his loving mother eternal rest in heaven
God bless Alaigbo nine
God bless our emerging DOT nation
One day, we will look back and won't see these hating Egyptians no more.

Amen.

you really have time to create thread over the tantrums of idi.ots.
We owe no one any apologies.
Let them go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by MajesticKris: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
We are sorry....
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by flamingREED(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Does social media hurt this much?
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by constance500: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make everybody just get out... Make dem close this foolish thread
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by constance500: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by potent5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
I apologize too angry grin cheesy
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
A man decides to open his store house and enjoy himself, but people who don't know him are in pains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? / Kwara Central Senator-elect Turns Errand Boy At Hilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.