Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth (3223 Views)

Alleged Insult On Igbos: Apologise Within 7 Days Or Face Our Gods – Group Warns / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by 143WaZoBia: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You're just being petty. Didn't you read where Obi Cubana is using over 300 million Naira to help 300 youths in businesses?
Charity begins at home.
That one na show biz
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by jude79(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=143WaZoBia post=103866676]Two words.
Myopic
Mediocrity.
One thing I hated hush puppy for is having made all those monies his family are still in poverty and I personally know his people not as friends but as neighbors.
If you see hush mama house (though it’s not wretched but we read online that he made about 160m in scam) you wil know that he should have done better.
Look at that mega church oyedepo is building 160m church building in the midst of poverty.
It was easy to remove sanusi with such claim that he drove around in rolce Royce in the midst of poverty, easily also people throw shades at Dino. You can begin to tell me their deferences to me it doesn’t make any difference.
The likes of bill gates have pledged their fortune but they are not eating everything while they are alive like we would. The problem is Africa is poor we should be helping one another not balling on one another.
Ok after the obi mama burial people were pictured fighting over left overs.
Ok. Imagine what investing some money in that community will do to his pride as human?
Sadio mane built a nice hospital in his home town heaven did not fall. Matter of fact we praised him for doing it.
You people should stop this biased and sentimental thinking that’s drawn on ethnic lines. After all these Africa pictured from satellite is still dark at night.
Me am not about Obi or tribe or anything.
I’m saying why do we have all these hotels and bars and what’s what in Africa amidst our poverty? Why does Redeem have that big land for church when we need to farm. But you will say government. How much is Nigeria making from the oil sef? Are we in the top 15 oil producing country? I don’t know. Maybe we are or not but the country is really poor forget your leaders inability to improvise.

Most of the people spraying money in that burial have someone that needs money real bad but since theirs no camera to show it when they give out the money they will rathe

Out Of 53 Oba Boys I Assisted In 2013, 38 Are Now Billionaires & Others Are Millionaire" - Cubana
speakerphoneJul 20, 2021 10:53 AM
There was fanfare and a display of wealth and riches during Obi Cubana's mother's burial in Oba, Anambra State last Saturday. The amount of money spent during the burial was so great that some people began to question the source of wealth of those at the funeral.

Obi Cubana revealed that in the year 2013, he pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn to trade, and in 2017, he withdrew them from their boss and settled each with the sum of 3 million Naira and also paid for their shop.

He made it known that 38 out of the 53 boys are currently billionaires, while the remaining ones are millionaires.

So Mr blame others, how many people did you turn to hundred thousania, talkless of millionaire, no even mention billionaire before thunder scatter somethings for lying and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Christistruth00:

The same was said of Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi Before God’s Judgement Landed on then
Obi's late mom burial be giving y'all nightmares, pele oooo.
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by Christistruth00: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pa3cia:

Obi's late mom burial be giving y'all nightmares, pele oooo.

When you have God Almighty with Contentment even your Sleep is blessed by him
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy grin grin
We are deeply sorry
Re: Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth by plaetton: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Two words.
Myopic
Mediocrity.
One thing I hated hush puppy for is having made all those monies his family are still in poverty and I personally know his people not as friends but as neighbors.
If you see hush mama house (though it’s not wretched but we read online that he made about 160m in scam) you wil know that he should have done better.
Look at that mega church oyedepo is building 160m church building in the midst of poverty.
It was easy to remove sanusi with such claim that he drove around in rolce Royce in the midst of poverty, easily also people throw shades at Dino. You can begin to tell me their deferences to me it doesn’t make any difference.
The likes of bill gates have pledged their fortune but they are not eating everything while they are alive like we would. The problem is Africa is poor we should be helping one another not balling on one another.
Ok after the obi mama burial people were pictured fighting over left overs.
Ok. Imagine what investing some money in that community will do to his pride as human?
Sadio mane built a nice hospital in his home town heaven did not fall. Matter of fact we praised him for doing it.
You people should stop this biased and sentimental thinking that’s drawn on ethnic lines. After all these Africa pictured from satellite is still dark at night.
Me am not about Obi or tribe or anything.
I’m saying why do we have all these hotels and bars and what’s what in Africa amidst our poverty? Why does Redeem have that big land for church when we need to farm. But you will say government. How much is Nigeria making from the oil sef? Are we in the top 15 oil producing country? I don’t know. Maybe we are or not but the country is really poor forget your leaders inability to improvise.

Most of the people spraying money in that burial have someone that needs money real bad but since theirs no camera to show it when they give out the money they will rather take it to where people will know they spent money.
Many of Obi friends are yahoo boys. No doubt. Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes but they are all useless because their people are poor and they are burning money.

Don't mind those mor.ons.

I laugh when they use the word " wealth " to describe such primitive and vulgar display of extravagance.
We Africans, unfortunately, still have not come to understand the distinction between raw cash and wealth. We stupidly conflate these get-rich quick phenomena, often nurtured by crime or corruption, with wealth.
That accounts for why we so much disrespect out currency(the store of our productive value) .

The sum of our value systems, the continued validation and reinforcement of primitive sub-cultures can be strongly corollated to our perennial inability to build and maintain the basic attributes of a progressive nation.

What goes around, comes around.
When you deliberately taunt the countless armies of poor, jobless people with a vulgar display of extravagance, sooner or later they would unleash their angst.
We all ultimately suffer the blowbacks for such obscenities .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB / South West Is Powerful. Take It Or Leave It. The Presidency Is Coming To South.. / What My Sister Told Me About ESN, SIT AT HOME In The South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.