Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds (24229 Views)

Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo / Bandits Demand Rice, Beans To Feed 121 Kidnapped Kaduna Baptist School Students / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by SATANICALLY666: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Abducted Bethel Baptist High School Student Freed On Health Grounds, Narrate Treatment By Bandits

Abductors of 121 students of Bethel Baptist High School, Kaduna have freed one student on the basis of ill health.

The student, it was stated, was returned by two of the abductors, Daily Post reports.

A source disclosed that the released student had since been taken to the hospital and is gradually recuperating.

The source said the freed students narrated that the bandits were treating them well, adding that the leader of the abductors directed that none of the abductees be molested.

The source added that the released student said their abductors always allowed them to observe their religious obligations.

According to the source, the student said, “We sing choruses and pray loudly without molestation. The leader of the bandits said we must be allowed to worship our God.”

The source explained that the abductors even asked the students to pray for them each time they were leaving the camp either for operations or market so that they will return safely.

Also according to the source, the church is doing everything possible to meet the conditions laid out by the bandits for the students to be released.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/abducted-bethel-baptist-high-school-student-freed-health-grounds-narrate-treatment

2 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Prosperous111(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
They should even legalize there kidnappings self grin

Seems like an excursion to all this students

Since school no dey arrange for jungle excursions again grin

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by BKayy: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
So no need freeing you people.
You can report yourselves back to their camp.
Some of them have even fallen in love with the Bandits.
Most women can have sex with anything
Smelly Olosho bandit lovers

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you're treated will go again angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
The student, it was stated, was returned by two of the abductors, Daily Post reports

The people who called Bandits business men are really doing so much PR to force this on everyone

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by thesicilian: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

IPOB Yoot! I know you would have preferred they are killed, so that you guys would use it an excuse to continue to kill girls for Nnamdi Cownu...

Some people will think you're just freestyling, not knowing you don't really know how to spell that word.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Prosperous111(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

IPOB Yoot! I know you would have preferred they are killed

I'm a Yoruba boy I lives in Akure. Don't attached any of my comment to any tribes. They were treated well right? Isn't all this moves a game play? I guess they should legalize the fulani to abduct student for excursion purpose since they are even testifying to the good deeds of thier handwork. There ministers and representative would come out soon to say they're a freedom fighter or something.

48 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

IPOB Yoot! I know you would have preferred they were killed, so that you guys would use it as an excuse to continue to kill virgin girls in South East for the protection of your fugitive coward leader, Nnamdi Cownu..

This statement of yours portrays what you lack so much which you pray for with your moniker

31 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Abdul05: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
I weak oo
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by nairavsdollars(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
why not kukuma live with the bandits instead of being rescued??

2 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by blinking001(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Very soon banditry will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by McOluOmo: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
So they have already programed u on what to say to the press abi, this kidnapping business is gradually taking to another level

14 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by lloydtruth: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Now some people are preparing a soft landing for the terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Go back and enjoy

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Thisis2raw(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thank God they are safe

2 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by DWJOBScom(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
LOL...
It's almost like Yahoo yahoo (the executive fraud) that has plagued young people.
They blame everything including corruption(and i wonder what they are also doing) , stolen property from the whites etc.
We justify every ill or evil carried out to make it right while it's causing pain to someone somewhere.
It's not the country that failed but the person who carries out terrible things
Horrible people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Clerverly: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
Prosperous111:

I'm a Yoruba boy I lives in Akure. Don't attached any of my comment to any tribes. They were treated well right? Isn't all this moves a game play? I guess they should legalize the fulani to abduct student for excursion purpose since they are even testifying to the good deeds of thier handwork. There ministers and representative would come out soon to say they're a freedom fighter or something.

[/s]

Incoherent gibberish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Eriokanmi: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Prosperous111:
They should even legalize there kidnappings self grin

Seems like an excursion to all this students
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by maxjax(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin

Abi the bandits don get fraction now

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by TheZebra: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
I think it high time the security clamped down this banditry of a thing before it becomes a natural phenomenon or something we are use to... This is the same route iswap are plying...even Boko Haram did giveaway on Ramadan people living in the north are already used to the activity of insurgency and banditry and if it not clamped down then we should expect the worst to come.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by iceberylin(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
This na family matter abeg
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by omoadeleye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Then send them back to those bandits asap

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shall I tell you the joke about the kidnappers?

Hahahhaha grin
I'd better not. You might get carried away

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Dpharisee: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's called Stockholm Syndrome a situation where a victim develops empathy for his oppressor.
Many Nigerians are still having same syndrome for Buhari and will vote him again and again while under severe suffering.
Don't blame him

8 Likes

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Livesimple: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
thesicilian:

Some people will think you're just freestyling, not knowing you don't really know how to that word.

grin grin grin grin. U beta modify ur own too b4 Dem com for u oo
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by miniziter(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
When they asked you to pray for their safety, did genuinely pray such prayer for them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.