Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds (24259 Views)

Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo / Bandits Demand Rice, Beans To Feed 121 Kidnapped Kaduna Baptist School Students / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Tunks2017(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Gwan2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Bedtec: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
c
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by kweensheba: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Whether they treat you well or not, it is not good to be in the dungeon of kidnappers.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by BigRocky: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dem dun use Maggi drink garri na testimony remain...��
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Prosperous111(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Incoherent gibberish!

Eyi to ba kan ti e nibe wa so
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by dalass(f): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Prosperous111:

I'm a Yoruba boy I lives in Akure. Don't attached any of my comment to any tribes. They were treated well right? Isn't all this moves a game play? I guess they should legalize the fulani to abduct student for excursion purpose since they are even testifying to the good deeds of thier handwork. There ministers and representative would come out soon to say they're a freedom fighter or something.

I I'm sure the student would have been warned to say great things about their abductors so they don't harm those still in captivity

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by MoIbrahim: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:
So no need freeing you people.
You can report yourselves back to their camp.
Some of them have even fallen in love with the Bandits.
Most women can have sex with anything
Smelly Olosho bandit lovers

Are you normal? Where is your humanity?
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Skillsnigeria: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by JoeEeL(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are saying what they have been instructed to say.

The zoo and wonders!
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by JoeEeL(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are saying what they have been instructed to say.

The zoo and wonders!

See how laughable the report is.

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Asiwaju0001(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
[/b]Others will soon join you by God's Grace
SATANICALLY666:
[b]Abducted Bethel Baptist High School Student Freed On Health Grounds, Narrate Treatment By Bandits

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/abducted-bethel-baptist-high-school-student-freed-health-grounds-narrate-treatment
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good bandits
Thank your
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Prosperous111(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
dalass:
I I'm sure the student would have been warned to say great things about their abductors so they don't harm those still in captivity

Exactly brother. How would you kidnap me and then I get home and started praising you for all you do
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Theunbothered: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

IPOB Yoot! I know you would have preferred they were killed, so that you guys would use it as an excuse to continue to kill virgin girls in South East for the protection of your fugitive coward leader, Nnamdi Cownu..

Why are you upset? Isn't this Buhari's plan in reviving the economy through bandits business?
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Naijayouth(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hope the student was not hypnotized?
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Theunbothered: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Antoeni:
Good bandits
Thank your

The bandits will soon be invited to see the president and given cash rewards for their services.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Drelux(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make then go register there company name then. At least den sabi treat customer well.. Failed nation with useless leaders and greedy youths..
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin
sarcasm at its best
they treated you well yet
you were returned on health grounds
very funny indeed
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
They North calls kidnapping doing business. Lmao
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Looks more like a a PR job for the bandits. After all we have been told that they are running a business. Too more BS in the land.

Hope the government step up and free the remaining students still in captivity. They owe them that much.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bandits are more civilized than the police.

Chai ! Wetin these students smoke for that bush.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by ejimatic: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Abducted Bethel Baptist High School Student Freed On Health Grounds, Narrate Treatment By Bandits

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/abducted-bethel-baptist-high-school-student-freed-health-grounds-narrate-treatment
. Thank you for not molesting the innocent children and allowing them to worship their God in their own way.

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
KINDLY RETURN THIS ITEMS BACK TO THE BANDITS SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE THE ENJOYMENT OF THOSE BANDITS
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Yves4real(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
The same bandits that threatened starvation few weeks ago have suddenly turned angels.
A week ago, the parents of the abducted students were still confused about the reason for the abduction because the bandits only asked for food and no ransom demanded.
A live interview with the released student would convince me a little because I think some persons somewhere are playing games.
Bandits are dare devils.

1 Like

Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Ashirioluwa: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
What a statement? Please send him back since he likes it over there.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by crackhouse(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is the type of bandits buhari is talking about. Bandits with good heart.
Re: 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds by Xalitig: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chei

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances / Pictures From The South-East Economic And Security Summit. / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.