Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974732 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2021
zicoraads:

The whole BBN sef dan tire me. cheesy

Something wey just dey start?. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

See this one dey quote another person on a post that has nothing to do with maria.

I talk am sey una no fit do without maria for this thread... cheesy grin
I edited before your quote, I meant Angel.

I don't care about any Maria or White Money to be honest. I don't even have energy for any back and forth this year.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2021
zicoraads:

Why do you think Mercy and Nengi are top tier?

You think it's solely because of the brands they are signed to? cheesy

Angel should sell her 'goods.' She'll need top tier clients after the house as well.

The girls in this house are nothing to write home about. Funny enough, the finest girl is a single mum

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you kiss

Please vote for her when she is up

As always, your wish is my command.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Everytime somebody is with this Jackie B babe, she must say, "The game has started"

She and Boma balance for bed dey talk about nominations, who will survive and how the wildcards use their nomination powers.

I am tired of this babe and her obsession with the game. I am disappointed that Boma is entertaining this discussion about other housemates, and I hope this is not what the rest of the week will be like.

Talk about other things, your life outside the house, your family, something else other than "the game".

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2021
zicoraads:

I edited before your quote, I meant Angel.

I don't care about any Maria or White Money to be honest. I don't even have energy for any back and forth this year.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
I have dropped 500,000 votes for yousef already

If he nor top that poll then I go Sue big brother

500,000 votes ?? How
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2021
tonididdy:

Who be the olosho?... You nor see wetin your fave right.
Say make she nor even bother to win, make she just come over take the senior oloshos for the market.

Threebear dey write like imbe sometimes... cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2021
dominique:
I have a feeling Beatrice wouldn't have taken part in this T or D if she was not up for eviction. The whole thing looks forced and awkward.

Ma,have you voted Dr yerins?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Threebear dey write like imbe sometimes... cheesy cheesy

... And na shim be Una "malarians" PA? Whatta shame undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2021
tonididdy:

... And na shim be Una "malarians" PA? Whatta shame undecided

Wetin we go do na. Na to manage am like that.

If E post wetin make sense, we go hail am, if E post nansins, we go ignore am..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Mehn these people are so mean to Beatrice

She has been kaishaed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Nut Threebear mentioned 'rich boyfriend's now and agent
Gbegirsoup:

That's because you reason like some myopic people who attach a woman's success to runs only..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Wetin we go do na. Na to manage am like that.

If E post wetin make sense, we go hail am, if E post nansins, we go ignore am..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Actually big brother brand needs a celebrity power face like liquorose to push up the big brother face ahead a little.
Over the years, winners of Big brother show has done little or nothing to be the actual face of big brother for a year.
No offense but look at mercy, though she is on her own lane but she has not represented the brand very well, the same for efe and miracle.
The only people that have actually push up the big brother brand are laycon and Ebuka, the rest are just going about thier business.
I think for liquorose to be brought in is a Very strategic brand decision.

It's like when real Madrid Bought Ronaldo from Manchester united or when Barcelona bought Neymar.
It was a perfect business decision from the organizers of the show.

If she wins, which she will 100%, she is going to push the brand higher and be a worthy face of big brother naija.
She will head block burster movies, her dance videos will reign across continent and don't be surprise if she goes into Hollywood.
A look at her Instagram page before the show tells you she is going to go very very far in life.

It's a wise decision by the organization if big brother naija because i know, liquorose is the kind of woman you can never Never and i mean Never call an olosho because everything she has and she will have was gotten because she worked for them 100%.

No disrespect but I find your take spurious. Indirectly you’re saying big brother already knows the winner of the show. The rest are just there to fill slots. Like I said earlier, Rose coming into the show with 720K followers won’t sit well with a lot if she wins. Shvt won’t look genuine like the past winners.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Infact these hms are so boring asf atleast lockdown hms gbasgbos came early like Ozo don dey follow Nengi,laycon don dey depressed seeing kidd and Erica 2geda,praise and ka3na don dey yansh etc...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
Nut Threebear mentioned 'rich boyfriend's now and agent

Threebear na ozo fan, you expect am to write anything nice about NENGI?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sethtsadopp: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg carry these two comot if dey no go knack.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2021
rayvelez:
Infact these hms are so boring asf atleast lockdown hms gbasgbos came early like Ozo don dey follow Nengi,laycon don dey depressed seeing kidd and Erica 2geda,praise and ka3na don dey yansh etc...
Tbh I find more fun on here, my tv is off since 11pm and am just catching cruise on NL

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2021
But you agreed with her. Though my runs comment didnt include Nengz
Gbegirsoup:

Threebear na ozo fan, you expect am to write anything nice about NENGI?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Maria said she has had three-some before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
sethtsadopp:
Abeg carry these two comot if dey no go knack.

Na mumu talk dem go talk till weekend no action nothing nothing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
garfield1:

She has been kaishaed

In my opinion sha giving Beatrice votes is such a waste. She doesn’t contribute to anything in the house, I don’t think I’ve heard her speaking more than 5 times.
She always looking so sad and lonely. I think it’s better she goes home because she’s obviously not winning.
After all ka3na stayed 2 weeks but used her fame well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria said she has had three-some before

She's clearly BI sexual. More Les than straight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2021
NLbabygirl:

In my opinion sha giving Beatrice votes is such a waste. She doesn’t contribute to anything in the house, I don’t think I’ve heard her speaking more than 5 times.
She always looking so sad and lonely. I think it’s better she goes home because she’s obviously not winning.
Ka3na really understood how to use the fame even tho she wasn't top 5 or 4.
She try... E not easy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2021
NLbabygirl:

Vote yerins
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Fulani connect.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2021
tonididdy:

Tbh I find more fun on here, my tv is off since 11pm and am just catching cruise on NL
Bb dnt eeven help matter dey just pack all dis deeper life church girls come house dey yarn rubbish as if they are havin family meetings...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2021
It is better if Big Brother brings a bag of beans tomorrow night for these housemates to pick, than for them to subject us to this horrific game of Truth or Dare one more night.

No suspense, no correct Truth, no better Dare, just useless questions that cannot further anything.

The only thing this Truth or Dare will achieve if they continue it, is to make Nini's ass grow to the size of Jackie B's with all the squats she's doing

This is torture and covert terrorism.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2021
garfield1:

Vote yerins

Eh!? Vote Yerins? Lol never
I was so happy he’s up sev.
I find him really annoying idk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sethtsadopp: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2021
are they not tired of these game already? i am tired already jor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sethtsadopp: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Nobody go knack for this season. It's clearly they are all romantically lazy people especially the girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.