Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939271 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
For your mind Maria na Nengi. OYO
Gbegirsoup:

Nengi no win but she is the most successful. She no even get GoFundMe sef..

Make maria just reach finals first...

Most of the housemates just want to get to the finals even if they don't win...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
I have dropped 500,000 votes for yousef already

If he nor top that poll then I go Sue big brother
E go still go hase.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
carammel:
Beorn, Munzy1, what's the meaning of Nwa ka Ibe ya?

Pikin wey pass him mates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coldie:
As much as am a whitemoney fan I for like either saskay or yousef to win this time, at least let someone from the north win this year own.

It has gone round in the south it's time it goes up north
I like Saskay too, a lot. But the show should not be reduced to a federal character thing. I am from the north, but the both of them should also fight and slug it out, and if they win, it should be because of their entertainment value, or because they merit it.

Although I also realise being a northerner on a show like BBN, you're already at a disadvantage the second your name is called on that stage.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shy shy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Nengi's own is visibly clear for all to see na. Unless you blind.

Don't hate the player hate the game.
Again, don't be swayed by the social media misdirection of celebrities.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
No one has time for your snooping, oo. Me, I just know you are shaking internally. No dey form hard boy for her, jor grin grin grin. And about Yousef... we watch

So me sharing my concern with my teamie means shaking to you?

Oya keep snooping around,you go see more shakings sef... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
This tega go like bad things
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
We watch... have you found solution for your fave's trouble?
Gbegirsoup:

Dey hia dey do cho cho cho.

Na 2% white Monkey take pass Yousef now. Yousef the Gentle guy is catching up fast. cheesy

Even Beatrice sef... tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
zicoraads:

Again, don't be swayed by the social media misdirection of celebrities.

No misdirection here abeg.

Nengi is the most successful female from her set..Abeg rest!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Samie go spy well
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
zicoraads:

How most of you determine who's the most successful HM off social media posts is always amusing to read.

The other day it was Ozo. Now it's Nengi.

Some of you will always be fooled by the social media misdirection of these celebrities.

The housemates with the most premium deals from LockDown set are Erica and Ọzọ, the rest are glorified Instagram influencers, and those ones are a dime a dozen.

If you look billboards, na either Erica or Ọzọ, watch TV, na either Erica or Ozo, Laycon is doing his thing in the music industry and getting his views on YouTube, as for the other housemates....anyway, to God be the glory

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
We watch... have you found solution for your fave's trouble?

Have you voted for your fave?

Yousef is fast catching up..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tega bad babe. See samie oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is the link

https://bbn.ng/poll/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Love that BEATRICE
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian woman are generally not romantic
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
zicoraads:

How most of you determine who's the most successful HM off social media posts is always amusing to read.

The other day it was Ozo. Now it's Nengi.

Some of you will always be fooled by the social media misdirection of these celebrities.
Don't know who is the most successful sha but one thing I know for sure is that Nengi is sitting on excess money.

She owns a lot of properties across Nigeria .

She has a house in lekki valued around 40 to 45 million .

She also has two very expensive cars .

Not to mention her current boyfriend ( who I won't mention ) is extremely rich .

Man is a very prominent Nigerian and spoils her silly .

Nengi and Mercy Eke no be this ex housemates mate o make I talk true .

I know the cliques these girls hang with .... they're made .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pere na player. E sure me die grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

The housemates with the most premium deals from LockDown set are Erica and Ọzọ, the rest are glorified Instagram influencers, and those ones are a dime a dozen.

If you look billboards, na either Erica or Ọzọ, watch TV, na either Erica or Ozo, Laycon is doing his thing in the music industry and getting his views on YouTube, as for the other housemates....anyway, to God be the glory

Nengi and ozo have international deals. Erica is saddled with local sales girl deals.

Face the truth abeg, it won't bite you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Threebear:

Don't know who is the most successful sha but one thing I know for sure is that Nengi is sitting on excess money.

She has a house in lekki valued around 40 to 45 75 million .

Not to mention her current boyfriend ( who I won't mention ) is extremely rich .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sammie don wet, werey omo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by millie0: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Everybody is just talking about WhiteMoney..

Personally, I was neutral at first. However, when I started viewing the thread, I became influenced to stan WhiteMoney. Obviously, this was due to the excessive promotions done here. I'm not saying that it's bad.

I had to check out the show (which I scarcely watch) and I discovered that WM is a cool and relatable guy. I began to like him and I still do.

On the other hand, though I didn't like Maria at first, I have discovered that she is a strong contender for the prize. She is beautiful (no doubt), but I didn't really fancy her fake age or body. After watching and the moment she was revealed as the wildcard, she grew on me.

To be honest, I barely even knew Pere existed before Thursday and I never imagined he would be noticed, but I stan him right now. I love how smooth he is and coupled with his wildcard role, he fits the bill perfectly.

The other housemates are just there for me, though. I was drawn to Yerins and Emmanuel at the beginning, but they have a lack of content.

Why did I reveal all these?

It's to let you know that the game should not be predictable every year. Right now, WhiteMoney has the most votes from all indications. This is not bad, he has good P.R.Os. However, don't join the bandwagon. Sure, he has content and is a vibe on his own, but some other housemates are still out there.

People here were complaining about how dull and boring the house was. You said there was no content. This wildcard situation has created that content. Pere is looking like the villain/dark horse of the season. That's good, I love villains in a show. It gives a different perspective by the way. His cold war with WM, the tension with other housemates, and his seeming romance with Maria is quality content. He is good.

We should not be quick to judge him as a snake or this and that. Remember, they are all playing for the money. Everybody has their strategy and there are no right or wrong morals here. If not, all this sexual stuff they do would also be discouraged. Pere is playing his game and giving us viewers premium content.

Don't also forget that WM nominated Pere as the wildcard. Obviously, he wanted Pere to leave the house. Pere is just reciprocating, though the timing and the scenario are favoring WhiteMoney. There is no good or bad here, just game. WM nominated Pere and Pere nominated him. So, why are people saying he is this and that.

Pere and Maria are also the wildcards, so they face a greater burden than the other housemates. They have to take their gameplay to another level. They will have housemates that hate/oppose them, so they have to be careful.

I think that they did not consider WM having a strong fanbase outside the house before nominating him. It's a game, though. They will realize and change tactics. Personally, I would have nominated stronger housemates that I feel would have fans if I were them. It would make WM's voting harder, but we are viewers. They don't have as much knowledge as we have and can't see certain things. It's not their fault.

With this turn of events, I might not be wrong to say that Pere and/or Maria might be up for eviction soon. Let's hope not, because we love the content they are serving. Don't join the bandwagon to castigate Pere. If you truly like him, don't be afraid to speak up. Also, be ready to vote for him when the need arises.

If you like WM, it doesn't mean you have to demean or slander Pere and Maria. I like WhiteMoney, but for now, Pere is my best housemate. The game is just starting and there promises to be more content.

I stand with Pere. You should too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Threebear:

She has a house in lekki valued around 40 to 45 million .

Meanwhile Threebear, what's up with this hating on our girl.

How is it turning out for her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
KoNTeNT indeed undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Double vote for this dude Yousef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beatrice na fool.she wouldnt av kissed someone that put her up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Why won't we give BEATRICE A Chance
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria will do wonders after the house .

She don already get the connect , add am small fame and she'll put Nengi and Mercy out of business grin

Na the same CONNECT dey bind all of them .

That's why Mercy and Nengi can never be friends and that's why Maria and Nengi will probably not be friends .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
ersonleads:
Beatrice na fool.she wouldnt av kissed someone that put her up
so she will hate. U mean.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
QuietHammer:
Who will tell Arin that she is not as attractive as she thinks?

But she is intelligent. That's the koko.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.