Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929185 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chronicgenius: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:
Jezebel is heartbroken because Pere kissed Beatrice.

She said she took it too deep.

What is a female simp called?

Simpleton grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
Team niyi , Shay we no go try get 0.5% ni...

Nawa

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sylviaunusual:
I feel for Beatrice... She is pacing about in the garden thinking hard.... Pls let's save her too biko.....

She will be saved
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
The fact that the whole of the house mate are listening to yerin's medical brouhaha shows how boring this season 6 house mate are. We need new house mate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
What do you think of yesterday's nomination process, Biggie asked Cross.

In response he expressed shock and surprise. He is now seeing it as a game. He's happy he wasn't among those nominated. He felt the house was so emotional and in tears. He admitted they deserve the punishment meted to them and he is seeing it as the first tough punishment of his life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

Love has no manual and script.

Stop thinking you are smart by supporting Yerins, you aren’t. grin

No wonder they said Nigerians aren't deep, Yerins is just trying to explain how love works scientifically. You say "love has no manual or script" well science is never absolute, it can always be improved on.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
W H I T E M O N E Y

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Only a daft and low life person will be trolling someone better than him or her...that is not fun...that is stu*pidity.....I am crazymommy...a woman that is allergic to fools...

Ehm no, that's not how the internet works. Laycon is an mgbeke and there's nothing you can do about it except insult me, deal with it however you can. Laycon is boring and overrated.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
siofra:

Ehm no, that's not how the internet works. Laycon is an mgbeke and there's nothing you can do about it except insult me, deal with it however you can. Laycon is boring and overrated.
Whatever makes you wet at night...you are welcomed...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Alamkir:
The fact that the whole of the house mate are listening to yerin's medical brouhaha shows how boring this season 6 house mate are. We need new house mate

I agree….

It’s not even medical. He says it’s psychology or some stupid shit that he made up. Imagine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Diary Session.

Cross: If we have played this wildcard ten times and over, I would still not get it because i didn't see it coming. This is a big lesson because it has taught me how to pay attention.

Cross asks for alcohol for relaxation purpose.

Big Brother's reply was quite hilarious.

Big Brother goes thus: If the house can disobey big brother's rule while sober, big brother wonders what will happen when inebriated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:

Nawa

Niyians don suffer o grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Whatever makes you wet at night...you are welcomed...

Rich, handsome, well-built Kiddwaya's dick.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cross in the diary room.
Ds..
Hello Cross, Hello
big brother good afternoon. He's feeling blessed, happy n ok. The source of his happiness is because everyone is putting better because yesterday put a daint on the house, but today everyone is bonding again, yesterday was full of emotion coupled with the punishment he gave them, he's happy things are back to normal.
The nomination shocked him, he thought only the wild cards will get nominated or anyone gets to nominate but when he said the nominations were over he couldn't get his breath. He was shocked at some people that stood, he came second at the hoge, he's happy and sad he didn't win because of the save n replace n hopes he gets the courage to do when he wins. Then the punishment was something else but they deserved it.
The hoh is focused, he likes him cos he knows what he wants. He has alot of energy and been a man and older people listens to him quicker compared to the former hoh cos he's a lady n younger, he hopes to win next time.

Biggest lesson learnt so far is pay attention cos if u don't pay attention something passes through u n u won't get to recover it. About the wild cards he didn't see it coming though ir was right in his face. He needs to pay more attention to his environment and people and reminds himself its a game.

What he wants from biggie. He wants to have a little drink of drinks, give him the tools to fix the last toilet, yoga mat. He misses the mum after seeing people's photos, he brought out his n he misses her and his family.

Biggie said they refused to heed to his instruction he will consider his request. End of Ds..
Cross kindly seat, u may leave the diary room.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cross is impressed with the leadership of Boma and optimistic he will lead the house well as HOH. Tho he anticipates to be the winner in the next HOH contest. His biggest lesson so far in the house since he came in is, ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. For the wildcards, he can never get them right even if he is to stay in the house forever with them. Hence he needs to be paying more attention and be observing and not to be carried away by fun and activities. He's coming to understand that the show is a Game indeed! He's requesting for his yoga mat and some drinks after some punishment from Biggie. In addition, he wants to fix the last toilet if they make the tools available for him to use to do the repairs. He finally admits missing his mum and feeling nostalgic.

If the house can't obey rules without inebriation, how will it be if they are inebriated. Biggie told him.
He was in a rush to leave the diary room, Biggie delayed him and asked him to seat down again. Which he did before Biggie released him to go.

That brings the end of his session.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:

Nawa
Bathong grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cross ds

Hello Cross

Hi Bb

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling blessed and okay.

What's the source of your happiness?
I'm happy everybody is feeling better, because the nomination caused a dent yesterday plus the punishment.

And what did you think about yesterdays nominations process

It shocked me big brother. I thought everybody was gonna nominate but I was shocked when you said nomination was over. I'm happy I didn't win the hoh, because I would find it hard to use the veto power.

Speaking of the hoh game, what do you think about the new hoh?

Boma is a very interesting and focused person, he knows what he wants and so far he is been performing..

Cross you are in your second week in biggie house, what's the biggest lesson you've learned so far?

The biggest lesson I've learnt so far is paying attention, because if we play this wild card shit ten times I won't be able to identify the Wildcards..

Would u like to discuss anything else with BB?

Yes BB, I need a yoga mat and we need drinks.
I miss my mom after seeing the other housemates childhood photos..

If the housemates find it difficult to listen to BB while they are sober, how will they act when they are high. ..

BB will consider your request..

End of ds

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biggie to CROSS: Please sit down!

Biggie: You may leave the DR. grin Funny Biggie lolx
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's the confidence in nonsense for me
motymop:

I believe you are ignorant, even a billionaire woman called Kim Kardashian wanted a family and kid and regretted that her marriage went to pieces.

All women dream about having a family, it is an achievement and an instinct.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
3RNEST:
Biggie to CROSS: Please sit down!

Biggie: You may leave the DR. grin Funny Biggie lolx

The werey biggie likes following protocol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
siofra:

No wonder they said Nigerians aren't deep, Yerins is just trying to explain how love works scientifically. You say "love has no manual or script" well science is never absolute, it can always be improved on.
I still stand that Love has no manual and script.

Bold of you to think some us will be foolish enough to believe in scientific explanations of love when the best scientists in the world have one way or the other, wrongly falling in love or messed up because of love.

Love has no manual, script, formula, method and guidelines. This is, if atall, it exist.

Face reality and stop trying to act like a deep thinker, stop forcing it. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eeghe:
Thanks for the updates
Dear dominique, how and who do I give some airtime for updates? I noticed Sugalyz for today and safarigirl for yesterday.
Help me out please. I dunno how we can run it.

That's real nice of you. You can reach out to them via private message.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Megatone50:

i told him already to skip that career part using it as a shield..
what she has done so far i have heard was..she was a flight attendant, after covid..she is now in to real estate which is just a year now

Real estate is a career. Air hostess job is a career.
What do you even think a career is? Awon olodo.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin Yes Erica, continue kicking the asses of simps and Laycons
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
siofra:
Yes Erica, continue kicking the asses of simps and Laycons

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
omotolly22:
Please keep voting yousef oh

Money geng please don't forget to give yousef ,your remaining crumbs and molecules of votes.

My Arabian prince must not go

Lol who is yousef again. Abeg shift
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pere subtly trying to sell him self to the one who turned him down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yerin trying so hard to serve us Polymath manifesto.
DOA Brah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Whitemoney never win una don dey cry foul save the tears till the last day when ego ocha go receive him cheque

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:
Pere subtly trying to sell him self to the one who turned him down

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by horhizah(f): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Naa I can't be jealous of a dense fat pig without substance tongue cheesy

Not when i have a complete man still contesting!!!

My dear this ur line too weak tongue
Biko try harder!!!!

If e sure for you, post your pictures. If not, miss.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

I still stand that Love has no manual and script.

Bold of you to think some us will be foolish enough to believe in scientific explanations of love when the best scientists in the world have one way or the other, wrongly falling in love or messed up because of love.

Love has no manual, script, formula, method and guidelines. This is, if atall, it exist.

Face reality and stop trying to act like a deep thinker, stop forcing it. grin

Love has no manual or script does not mean that when people try to logically explain it you should wave it aside and in your close mindedness dismiss it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.