Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928750 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
makydebbie:
I really want to vote for Whitemoney. Money geng are we voting? sad

Yes..

Please use your Dstv app too..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Saskay is so sweet. kiss
Awww...yeah she is. But sadly, she feels she isn't getting the attention and hype from the boys as she feels she should be getting.
Let's see how well she does in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice is beautiful though, i like the way her body is built and with the glasses she is putting on, oh mehnnn!!!! She is a sight to behold.
and i like her skin tone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Indian man want dey campaign for votes grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
Why una no write update undecided
Who did you pay to write updates for you?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
MasterSteps:
Diary Session.

Cross: If we have played this wildcard ten times and over, I would still not get it because i didn't see it coming. This is a big lesson because it has taught me how to pay attention.

Cross asks for alcohol for relaxation purpose.

Big Brother's reply was quite hilarious.

Big Brother goes thus: If the house can disobey big brother's rule while sober, big brother wonders what will happen when inebriated.

The reply weak me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Oh Sharrap ur fave is the fat loser for life!!!!

Mine beat ur dumb white pig.. life and direct tongue

See how the housemates are showering praises and Appreciating kING BOMA'S leadership skills
Unlike ur fat loud mouthed pig that is only noise and no depth undecided No wonder they see him as just trash cheesy

If E easy let him win it tongue

Self entitled rats that can never be happy for others undecided
I kinda understand you. Its not bad to celebrate a very scarce win in Boma's failed life but cmon, its just HOH. He is still not winning neither is he making top 5. He is stiill a failed person. Failed in his career life and also failed in his marital life. grin
I dont want to do this but anytime I see Boma, I see failure deeply engraved in him, from the top of his head to the sole of his feet cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Who did you pay to write updates for you?
Tatiana
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice in the diary room

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
Indian man want dey campaign for votes grin grin

Biggie slap am sharply, don't try it, he quickly discharge am sharply, no time grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Awww...yeah she is. But sadly, she feels she isn't getting the attention and hype from the boys as she feels she should be getting.
Let's see how well she does in the coming days.

This is the same Saska that just said she feels very uncomfortable with Yousef and Jay Paul admitting they liked her. Which big brother are you watching? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice, I don't see that as being rude though.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Because he is a sore loser grin[/s]
Madam badluck I sight u tongue

I trust how u are Sharing the badluck between White money and Angela grin cheesy
U are doing well kiss

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
The only thing I've been thinking since when liquoros is in the kitchen and when i saw Beatrice, my mind was just thinking about doggyyy style each time i see what liquorose and Beatrice was wearing.

Beatrice and liquorose are the female housemates that are sexually appealing to the eyes.

Having Beatrice or liquorose as your personal secretary at work, hmmmmmmmmmmm make i nor talk first.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:
Beatrice, I don't see that as being rude though.
U dey mind her...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice needs to stand up for herself and stop acting like the victim all the time!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Beatrice needs to stand up for herself and stop acting like the victim all the time!!!!

It is tiresome if that is all the cards she has as her game.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
The only thing I've been thinking since when liquoros is in the kitchen and when i saw Beatrice, my mind was just thinking about doggyyy style each time i see what liquorose and Beatrice was wearing.

Beatrice and[b] liquorose are the female housemates that are sexually appealing to the eyes.[/b]

Having Beatrice or liquorose as your personal secretary at work, hmmmmmmmmmmm make i nor talk first.
Which Liquorose undecided lipsrsealed?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
This Beatrice no get class...Just fine body shape finish sad sad

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Giddem Beatrice!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice dey cry again, come on darling
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
What's going on with my girl?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chronicgenius: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Honestly

Beatrice would be one extreme Introvert and Low self esteemed too embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice I gave you 1600 votes just this morning, stop the tears love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice c'mon now embarassed

Chai your own level of introversion no be here o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Croweegarba:

Which Liquorose undecided lipsrsealed?
she has a very very hot figure, haven't you been seeing her?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Na why she dey vex me. Sister talk, even if u want to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chronicgenius:
Honestly

Beatrice would be one extreme Introvert and Low self esteemed too sad

Not really her fault, she was married off early
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
QueenCookie:

You are asking for the impossible. Let them "live", they can't survive if they don't display their herd mentality.

I raised an alarm in my previous post during Wildcard nominations that HMs were nominating their perceived threats, enemies or people they don't vibe with as Wildcards.

Whiteman did that. He had more than one reason to name Pere as a wildcard. Jealousy? Perceived threat? Uncool vibe/energy between them both? He named Pere because of one or two of these reasons.

The next person is Liquor. Liquorose's outburst of having thousands of followers made her a threat. Hence, the reason Whiteman named her as a threat.

I respect WM for having a mind of his own by naming different people other than the agreed wildcards but did he have to rubbish the efforts and hardworks of these wildcards? I mean, they pulled off their role quite well and we were even amazed at their acting skills, only for Whiteman to want to take all the glory by saying "Maria, I knew you were the wild card but I kept shut because I don't want you to go". He kept saying it to the HMs and viewers as though to Maria was left at his mercy. If I were Maria, I'd get mad too. grin

1) Whiteman would have approached Maria before the nomination, since they were friends to tell her he knew she was the wild card but won't mention her. He didn't.

2) Whiteman would have said so at the diary room, "my gut feelings says Maria and Pere but I'd mention Pere and Liquorose to save Maria, my friend". He didn't.

3) Maria-Pere-Arin....they went in this way. Whiteman would have nominated Pere and Arin if he knew that Maria was the wildcard and wanted to save her. He didn't. He nominated Pere and Liquorose that was very far away from Pere and who happen to also be a threat.

4) Whiteman would have kept shut immediately it was revealed that Maria and Pere were the wildcards since he has been very sure of that so there shouldn't be any form of surprise, He didn't. Instead, he didn't even allow Pere to fisinsh standing up when he exclaimed, "I knew it!". Who is he fooling? The gullible Nigerians... definitely not me.

So just enjoy the foolery, fakeness, manipulation and gullibility that is inherent in most Nigerians. It's more fun... grin

You definitely saw what I saw. It’s sad WhiteMoney is playing the public and they can’t even figure it out. He had no clue who the wildcards were.
Amadioha, Ozo and the Government masquerades he believes in and talks about wont spare him for this trickery. I expect Karma to deal him one soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
U get low esteem Beatrice!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Avviala: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Beatrice is beautiful though, i like the way her body is built and with the glasses she is putting on, oh mehnnn!!!! She is a sight to behold.
and i like her skin tone.

Her emotional issues and lack of confidence is selling her short. She's to me, one of the most attractive ladies in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
What's going on with my girl?
she's crying ooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.