Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3888728 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:
I don’t know why Nigerians are quick to tag quite people smart, once you are active, social and loud, they’ll assume you are not smart and intelligent.

We’ll know between Whitemoney and Polybag who is smarter at the end of this show.

If I get a Dollar for how many times I see people use quite instead of quiet on this thread, I'll be a millionaire by now

Just saying grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
I still don't understand why anyone has issues with Maria's game plan

She made it known since day 1, she wants all the boys to fall for her

That's her strategy, make una free the babe and stop calling her fake

90million is at stake, no love lost

It's a game and not a reunion
I tire oh!..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good day guys, can someone please plug me with the livestream site
HajiaNotu:

You just dey shout "failure" everywhere......
But it takes a "Failure to recognise one but sorry Boma king isnt one .....
Boma just proved to you that he is a BORN WINNER by winning HEAD OF HOUSE yesterday in your FACE.

The FIRST MALE Hms to win HOH this season..

Haters like you should go to BLAZES for all we care.

Long Live King Boom Boom Boma... grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't find maria beautiful again.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
majorbravo:
Can Pere just leave Maria the fvck alone? Acting like he ain’t seen a mixed race chick before. Damn. Where do you get these sinks from? Pere don’t be like WhiteMoney, be a man and control your spermatozoon induced crush.
grin grin grin grin grin i hope you won't have heart attack when whitemoney stays in the house after Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Diary Session.

Beatrice
She says her day has been going fine but Boma was rude to her earlier.

She said a machine was faulty and she called Boma's attention to it as HoH but Boma said she should go check it and if it doesn't work, he should call him.

She says Boma picked the right deputy as Jackie B won't be a distraction.

She said she thinks both Pere and Maria nominated her, she thinks they don't like her because she doesn't really vibe with others, so they feel it is better she goes home.

Big Brother asks her if she thinks they are right, she says they are not right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
drisham:
Over 70 pages and Maria is mentioned in all of them

A queen I stan

This white money guy is real smart tho cool I'd like to see him progress in the game

A Queen I Stan!... cool cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

It is different. Saga didn't talk about what his job entails or rather what his industry is all about. He educated them on how oil wells are discovered and the processes involved when drilling.

This is more of a knowledge transfer and opinion sharing than a know yourself.

Saga is a petroleum engineer. That’s what he does for a living. Working with oil wells.

When Saga started, he said it was for people to
come and talk about what they do for a living. Ba polymath go dagbaru the whole thing. Now everyone is just out there talking crap angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
Blackmaria and pere talking Bout their kissing saga..
Is that what dey are talking about? grin

Can't really hear them cos of that lousy thing spewing jabala jabala for background

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
No man on earth is too discipline when it comes to the tender touch of a beautiful lady like Maria.
Kingdoms have fallen apart, historical wars fought, businesses went into debt all because the men thought they were in control.
Even big pastors have fallen behind all because they thought the holy spirit is always by their side so even if a woman keep sleeping on the same bed with them, nothing dey happen but we all knew how it will end eventually.

History is bound to repeat itself because the penissssss is no respecter of kongi and this is why it is best to resist and flee.
Because all it takes is an alcohol In your system she she will devour you or one cold rainy night.
And the viewers at home are blind??some of you talk as if you are the only one watching BBN
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
I don't find maria beautiful again.
Why are you not posting Yousef diary section?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

The conversation Maria had with pere begging him not to nominate WM was prior to the issue maria had with WM concerning his false claims about knowing she was a wild card but omitting her name on purpose. Maria like any reasonable person saw he wasn't making any sense and canceled him. She even told him that if he continues pushing it, she'll never speak to him again. So her nominating him shouldn't be strange to the discerning.
This is your assumption, stop using assumptions to give a point. Come with your facts.

Maria told Pere not to nominate Whitemoney because he’s her friend, then went ahead to nominate him in less than 24 hours. That was her claiming fake friendship, she’s fake.

Maria said she’s 29, but was bursted by an old classmate as of 2004. She’s fake.

Maria nominated Whitemoney, then came with a fake smile and hug to cover up. That’s fakeness, she’s fake.

Of all housemates in the house, Maria fans should be the last people to talk about being real.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:

Please am asking for a friend - Is marriage an achievement for men?

Yes it is also an achievement for men. If it is not then why are they getting married or plan to get married.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Even Big Brother wanted to switch camera but there was no other activity except Pere and Maria inaudible chat.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Olatara:
Typical Nigerians, blame others for their misfortune.

Everyone in BBN is there to play a game. You guys are looking for Who to hate and you have found Pere who is playing his game and Arin who you hate for no reason.

Rain deserves what ever hates she gets most especially after what she did to Beatrice. She is bitter and I hate bitter people.

I never hated her before even when people went ahead to curse her for her ugliness and piercings.I didn’t that as an issue because she didn’t ask to be ugly and srsly whatever and how many piercing she choose to do on her body is none of anybody’s business.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
grin grin grin grin grin i hope you won't have heart attack when whitemoney stays in the house after Sunday...
I don’t want him to leave yet. He isn’t gonna win the show that’s for sure. I want him to reveal his true self to y’all. Then you will understand what i’ve been on about from the get go.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ilovezzor: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria no well

Wtf is sister and brother
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice is getting pity fans on facebook already, I don't think she's going home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Altrarecords:

If I get a Dollar for how many times I see people use quite instead of quiet on this thread, I'll be a millionaire by now

Just saying grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
HajiaNotu:

You just dey shout "failure" everywhere......
But it takes a "Failure to recognise one but sorry Boma king isnt one .....
Boma just proved to you that he is a BORN WINNER by winning HEAD OF HOUSE yesterday in your FACE.

The FIRST MALE Hms to win HOH this season..

Haters like you should go to BLAZES for all we care.

Long Live King Boom Boom Boma... grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dotez:

Is that what dey are talking about? grin

Can't really hear them cos of that lousy thing spewing jabala jabala for background
Yes..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
"Like"

"BlaBlaBla"

2 most abused words in BBNaija.

No thanks to our Rakunmi who deceived herself she has ashewo face cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I watched it and what he says made me to drop that comment.
He is eventually going to fall for maria, watch and learn the game.

Did you watch the discussion between jaypaul and whitemoney in the kitchen this morning? Did you watch where he told jaypaul I knew I was going to be nominated, I expected it after what happened yesterday. Maria hugged me and was crying, I don't even know why she is crying but all I know is that God brought me here and if it's not time for me to leave, I no go leave.

All this discussion happened very early this morning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
majorbravo:

I don’t want him to leave yet. He isn’t gonna win the show that’s for sure. I want him to reveal his true self to y’all. Then you will understand what i’ve been on about from the get go.
Then you go old pass methusela while waiting...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Altrarecords:

Just saying grin
Subtle.....

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
teacherbim:

Why are you not posting Yousef diary section?

I was having network issues when he was in the room, so I was unable to write.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

Maria said she’s 29, but was bursted by an old classmate as of 2004. She’s fake.

She said it herself that she is 29 on passport.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
I always increase my TV's volume whenever Pere is talking, yet I still won't hear him angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biggy should fine both Maria and Pere for mic infringement. They are fond of talking in hush hush tone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:

Please what did she say during her diaries? Why was she crying?
She said during the last week she was going through alot and wasn't talking much she felt it's the reason why she was nominated that she hasn't been in the same space with a lot of people before and it's really hard that she was trying to study them.
Then she was like biggie been here is hard, she bursted into tears. Biggie adviced her not to do things she isn't comfortable with to please anyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

The conversation Maria had with pere begging him not to nominate WM was prior to the issue maria had with WM concerning his false claims about knowing she was a wild card but omitting her name on purpose. Maria like any reasonable person saw he wasn't making any sense and canceled him. She even told him that if he continues pushing it, she'll never speak to him again. So her nominating him shouldn't be strange to the discerning.

This is exactly how it happened. But many Nigerians lack basic understanding of human psychology and would follow sheepishly. No wonder they have always elected idiots to rule over them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ilovezzor: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:

Please am asking for a friend - Is marriage an achievement for men?

It is for most just like for women

Just the fact that a 40yrs old man can marry a 25yrs old and a 40yrs old woman can't do same!

So they tend to take it more more seriously cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.