Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3888863 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
nem95:
On the wildcard issue, I don't think whitemoney knew who they are ..he only got a lucky Guess with pere. I also think he's lying a lot about knowing the second wc was Maria just to score cheap points with Maria to look like he did her a favor

Exactly my thought. It’s almost impossible to guess the two wildcards correctly except if u are a computer or some god. Becos I mean those two weren’t dumb.they didn’t play that game like a dummy.they even had we the viewers fooled(no one saw that coming).so who the fvck is white money? A Demi -god or what to figure the two perfectly. as u said he his a liar trying to score cheap point with Maria.notice how he couldn’t give any reason as to how he know she and Pere are the wildcards.just opening his mouth to talk trash.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
In Niyi's words;
'Im very positive. I've been my self.....'
Which kind positive? mtchew
HIV positive? As in:

H- House
I- Imminent
V- Visit
Positive.
Baba ya going home for a visit. And you know what that means... Evicted.
gringringringringrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin don dey show her feminist strategy. Say na man write Bible for men undecided

She and Beatrice go drag feminist votes this year cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin is spitting out BS, in her mind she thinks she is intelligent. BS, talks without comma and full stop.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

grin make una chill for the guy at least he told us he's a Polycarp. So you were warned.
More like polyCRAP....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:

I know you did not.

I am talking about the fact they all talked about what they did during their introduction so this is like repeating some of the things they already said.

Or is this different?

It is different. Saga didn't talk about what his job entails or rather what his industry is all about. He educated them on how oil wells are discovered and the processes involved when drilling.

This is more of a knowledge transfer and opinion sharing than a know yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin is so annoying like gosh. I mean....WhiteMoney is even better than this bvtch.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
lajid:
Arin is spitting out BS, in her mind she thinks she is intelligent. BS, talks without comma and full stop.

Saga should run very far away from her…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
fergieboy:
Death threats ?

Some Nigerians self untop show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGmetZtJlx/?utm_medium=copy_link

I swear the thing off me pass u
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

Maria told Pere not to nominate his Friend Whitemoney, then went in and nominated Whitemoney.

Was that real or fake?

I must catch you today.

But that was earlier na. Maria eventually changed her stance when Whitemoney wouldn't stop harping and downplay her efforts! She said she would nominate him and she did. That was why I said if Whitemoney was attentive enough, he would have simply shut up about it. He wasn't the only one in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Arin don dey show her feminist strategy. Say na man write Bible for men undecided

She and Beatrice go drag feminist votes this year cheesy
She is a feminist until it turns to food and money....lol...hypocrite...ordinary abeg naira she threw her rubbish feminism away...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chim This Feminazi has taken over
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
drisham:
Over 70 pages and Maria is mentioned in all of them

A queen I stan

This white money guy is real smart tho cool I'd like to see him progress in the game

Maria is a villain. She no go survive next week nominations. Just watch them all put her up. Intact she is in trouble because I can see her getting nominated every week. How long will she last before she goes the Tasha way!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin shut the f up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
majorbravo:
Arin is so annoying like gosh. I mean....WhiteMoney is even better than this bvtch.
She is very annoying....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin no knw say Nigerian and African as a whole can be very religious grin grin grin see her spewing rubbish about the Bible grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
Arin shut the f up.
grin grin grin i have a friend like her.. she wishes to sound smart but end up sounding stupid...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dotez:
Arin no knw say Nigerian and African as a whole can be very religious grin grin grin see her spewing rubbish about the Bible grin grin grin

She has been shooting herself in the leg since this BBn started..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol even cross dey feel like bad guy...based on my personal experience I have come to realize that some guys are very good at sex education and sound like someone that will be very good on bed and know alot...but in reality they give a boring sex..actions speaks louder than...complete it..
Are u sure, Menh like Cross go bad o..no joke.

Did u watch him last night, Konji no allow am display his talent..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pere Bleep up for not nominating Arin. Like wtf angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vero4u:
I kinda understand you. Its not bad to celebrate a very scarce win in Boma's failed life but cmon, its just HOH. He is still not winning neither is he making top 5. He is stiill a failed person. Failed in his career life and also failed in his marital life. grin
I dont want to do this but anytime I see Boma, I see failure deeply engraved in him, from the top of his head to the sole of his feet cry cry
You just dey shout "failure" everywhere......
But it takes a "Failure to recognise one but sorry Boma king isnt one .....
Boma just proved to you that he is a BORN WINNER by winning HEAD OF HOUSE yesterday in your FACE.

The FIRST MALE Hms to win HOH this season..

Haters like you should go to BLAZES for all we care.

Long Live King Boom Boom Boma... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
kowema:
Yerin trying so hard to serve us Polymath manifesto.
DOA Brah

Buhari till 2031.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ilovezzor: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg who be that babe wet the preach now

She was just talking nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
So arin thinks coming with a feminist strategy will give her the win. Mumu girl, in her mind she’s being hailed outside as a freedom fighter.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why are these hms entertaining this Rubbish from her portorpotor mouth though?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blackmaria and pere talking Bout their kissing saga..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
MzCherry:
pls let's dead this issue
Even if white money was dull, as far as he chose Pere,the next person to him is maria so if he guessed Pere,then maria also crossed his mind too embarassed tongue After biggies hint

Nope he claimed to have known even before biggies hints .and even if he knew after buggies hints he wasn’t so sure cos there is Maria and one end and another person at the other end.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can Pere just leave Maria the fvck alone? Acting like he ain’t seen a mixed race chick before. Damn. Where do you get these simps from? Pere don’t be like WhiteMoney, be a man and control your spermatozoon induced crush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rossycee:
I'm feeling for Beatrice now..

Please what did she say during her diaries? Why was she crying?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
3RNEST:

Are u sure, Menh like Cross go bad o..no joke.

Did u watch him last night, Konji no allow am display his talent..
Possibly sha.. but that same konji could cause problem for him in the house,some ladies will use it as a bait....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arin oooo. Una no like am . But Saga is in love . If only she was fine and fair like Nini . Saga 's perfect soul mate
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
LOL....well you are a guy,I do not expect you to understand....some guys are very disciplined....trust me.....some guys Will never lose focus...before you trap them you have been caught in the web too...you both will go down...or you even go down alone...
No man on earth is too discipline when it comes to the tender touch of a beautiful lady like Maria.
Kingdoms have fallen apart, historical wars fought, businesses went into debt all because the men thought they were in control.
Even big pastors have fallen behind all because they thought the holy spirit is always by their side so even if a woman keep sleeping on the same bed with them, nothing dey happen but we all knew how it will end eventually.

History is bound to repeat itself because the penissssss is no respecter of kongi and this is why it is best to resist and flee.
Because all it takes is an alcohol In your system and she will devour you or one cold rainy night.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.